The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2678 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Creamy vanilla flavor ah?
Strawberry++! Her treat, her choice.

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future

Got a call from my good brother okt from Flirtygirls that he has a new stock that just came in.

Details as follows:
Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...highlight=yuri
NAME: YURI
STATS: 34B-26-35
BOOBS: Natural
HEIGHT: 162CM
WEIGHT: 52KG

SERVICES:CIM, COF, COB, BBBJ, SOAPY SHOWER, FRENCHING, CATBATH, FJ, HJ, MASSAGE, PAINTING, 69

Seeing her details and photo, I thought to myself…this is another gem that just landed on our shores. Ok, let’s give her a try and see if she is really as good as her okt says she is.

Texted him and made an appointment for late afternoon. Near the time, made my way there and texted him when I reached. After a while, got her room number and made my way to her room.

Knocked on the door and when she opened it, I wasn’t disappointed. She actually looks better than her photo. Went in and she helped me undress and led me to the bathroom where she gave me a scrub down. She kept smiling at me throughout the shower and I was feeling that this was going to be a good session.

After washing up, she led me to the bedroom where she took a towel and dried me up. I then got on the bed and she crawled over to me on all fours like a tigress waiting to devour her prey.

She started giving me a great bbbj, with a lot of tongue action on the little head and a lot of saliva which made it more shiok. I got her to turn around and let her butt face me.
I grabbed her butt and guided her pussy to my mouth where I proceeded to give her a tongue lashing which made her shiver and her pussy juice started flowing out of her love hole.

After a while, I felt damn shiok and this got her to cap me and I started fucking her im missionary. She was extremely wet and horny and started digging her nails into my back. I then got her to get into doggy and this position was even better. Her hole became much tighter and after a while I unloaded into her.

We went to wash up and she gave me a short massage which was passable. For the 2nd shot I decided to do a combo CIM and COF. I got her to bbbj me and after 15mins, I felt me cum bursting out from my little brother. I shot the initial load into her mouth, then pulled it out and shot the remaining shots onto her face. Hahaha…first time I have ever done a combo like this.

Ratings:
Looks: 8.5/10
Figure:8/10
Boobs: B cup, nice shape
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM & COF: 9/10
Frenching: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Rtf: Yes
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
cumbag deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumbag deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lady: Zoey
Stable: Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=zoey

Okt: fast transaction.

Looks: 9/10 bombshell looks
Body: 9/10 curvy, sexy hips
Boobs: 10/10 E cup, bros will definitely love
Bbbj: 9/10 started with sensual hand job before she started sucking,licking and kissing my bro. I got super turned on with it. Really siok every bro must experience
Fj: 9/10 fuck job well done. Good in every position
Gfe: 9/10 clingy kind. Felt I'm so liked
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
johnsmith76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hana
OKT : GX
Looks :9/10 , looks similar to pics, 10% discount max
Body : 8/10 , slim build with nice ass and B cups, bakness 2
BBBJ : 9/10 , I have definitely had better but she can BBBJ for as long as you want if you're into that
FJ : 8/10 , miss, cowgirl, and carried her as well. Loud moans, especially with my size
GFE : 8/10 her english is definitely better than most, although GT is still needed. Bros that speak Thai will benefit from her tip-top GFE. PSE lovers may need to look elsewhere
RTF : No, always trying other girls

It had been a bad week so needed a good release and had to go with old reliable bro GX despite another stable not giving me the lady at the last minute due to issues. Recommended Hana and was definitely not dissapointed. Came in and she was already raring to go as she stripped almost immediately and could see her slim body. Went to shower together and she really cleans you up well. Back into the room and the action started straight away with a good BBBJ to warm my XL bro up before moving to the deed. Went in for 2 shots but only did 1 shot since bro is getting old and shagged out but her GFE was there. Had great conversations with her on her life back in Thailand and we just had laughs here and there despite the thin walls and the moans from other ladies. Highly recommended to any bros that need a solid, enjoyable bonk and believe me, what the others have FR on her is true.

P.S. always looking forward to bro GX ladies as he has not dissapointed with his recommendations. Will come back for more ladies bro!
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Min-Min https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=min

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Min-Min
Looks : 8/10 Pretty and close to the pics. 100% Syt Vibes.
Body : 8/10 Not for boon lovers but cute nips and breasts that suit her petite size. For those who like petite with Bakness 1.5. 44kg and she said will lose more weight with all the exercise
BBBJ (Blow Job): 8/10 Light and sensual licks and not those hardcore DT styles.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 8/10 T She moved my hand to stroke her clit and ended up giving her a paint job which she seemed to enjoy. KY needed as she said I'm big. Tried the usual positions of Missionary, Doggy and Cowgirl. Cute moans throughout and seems to enjoy the attention. Hardworking and will ride in the hardcore thrusting style when in Cowgirl versus grinding style which is less tiring for girls.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 8/10 Hugs and light kisses, pays full attention to you and does not check her phone even when I opted for 1s.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Sure, if I'm in the mood for SYT and not PSE.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pw0nzor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Julie from Terminal 21
Shave: Light bush
French: Yes. Depends on chemistry I suppose
English: Can hold a decent convo in English
Looks: 9/10 100% similar to the above photo.
Body: 10/10 Slim waist and cushioned butt which are perfect for doggy.
Boobs: Natural - The main reason for booking her coz they are fucking fabulous. F A B U L O U S
CIM: No
DT: Yes. Better hold on to the bedsheets or else....
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 12/10 She will ride you and she will spread for you. Doggy, missionary, pretzel... she'll do it all for your satisfaction.
Got my first load via missionary after we tossled around in every positions I can think of :P
Normally hard to get a second but seeing her boobs got me hard so fast ....
Overall: 10/10 Fucking Fabulous. Gotta be the best bonk for me this year!

ADDITIONAL REMARKS
First visit for Julie and definitely wont be the last. Awesome service and simply can't resist the temptation of her fabulous natural boobs �� ��

Boob lovers, better don't miss this chance!

Last edited by pw0nzor; Yesterday at 11:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Gift from galaxy

Best bonk for far this few months

Looks 9/10 very chio and slutty

Body 9/10 perfect slim and big boobs

French 9/10 very aggressive type

Bbbj 9/10 suck and suck non stop until damn high

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean

Fj 9/10 we fuck non stop and her moan loud till next door also can hear and she very horny type

Definitely a great fuck

the boobs very delicious bro
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked BEE from Pink lady

OKT: steady and friendly bro
Looks: 8/10. Bitchy kinda look, not my first choice tbh
Boobs: 100/10 huge and min saggy, au naturale

BJ: 10/10. Feels like she wants it badly

Spent a good amount of time building the momentum. She came several times with her body twitching. Fluent in french and not shy to suck your tongue out during kissing. Went crazy and fired my shots.

Will rebook again to bang her before she left. Nice to met lady so horny and so eager to please. Knn lady who put on unhappy face n act as dead fish before so glad I encountered Bee, value for money for 150/90mins.
Old Today, 12:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PING from LFT
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997962

Looks: 25 year old syt.80% close to the pics posted, sharp feature pretty faced. Dresses up well and puts on perfume which is a +point

Body: Well kept figure, sexy body.

Boobs: Big B to small C, natural, firm and nice to grab. she likes it to be licked and sucked on.

BBBJ: slow an sensual at the start but gradually transit to fast and furious sloppy bbbj, sucked for over 15mins

FJ: sex bunny. rode me for 10 min not stop changing from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl, when pump her in doggy positon which she was moaning so enjoyable. Pussy tight and warm feel her juices are flowing.

GFE : Bubbly and cute. She was friendly and we spoke a lot.Quite enjoying myself with 90 minutes with her.
Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Amazingguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAmazingguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My fr for candy by club friday

Hot girl with slim athletic body. Have sexy tattoos on belly if you wondering, skin 2 shades darker than pics but other than that same with pics.

Light french kissing as foreplay. She rides cowgirl quite well and also loves fucking, she will pull you in deeper during fj even after I cum she still ask me to move, wtf liao haha
GFE gaogao, let me fondle her boobs n she also share some stories about her life back in Thai

She smiles a lot and her english is above average compared to usual Thai FL I met. If only her boobs were natural.. but still worth it to give her a visit
Old Today, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

FR for Ferrari from Lust
Looks: 9.5 looks like photo.. fair & pretty
Body: 9/10 Syt body smooth skin
Boob : 9/10 B cup natural light brown nipple.. very nice shape boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 good long bbbj wont stop till ask her
GFE : 9/10 high, great frencher bonk and french damn high
FJ: 9/10 really tight. Super wet ..very nice feeling when slipping in and out
RTF: sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1