The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse

Old Today, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Girl: Kit
Location: Central (shared condo apartment with 2 other girls).
Thanks for the FR bro. I was considering her for next week bonk and asked VP bro for her location. After reading your FR, def going to pay her a visit
Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Thanks for confirming bro!

Rest well, looking forward to your ironman triathlon next time
Thanks bro but dont think i can do a trima anymore… maybe few years back still can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Freaking awesome bro! Thanks for sharing the FR on Coco 👍
Looks like bro VP’s PRC girls are a cut above the other PRC girls in terms of attitude and service.
If anything, this is a good indication that us bros will be well treated to some much needed PRC pussies moving forward.
Yes bro since they worked in places like shanghai, guang dong and HK. The PSE and attitude definitely there.
Old Today, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Coming in with the long awaited coco FR. Fking PSE gao gao

But i just realised there is another china FL lol FML. I walked up the stairs from the toilet side but there is a lift that bros can take hahaha dont learn from me i am dumb.

Anyway the first video of her in pink cardigan is most representative of her looks. Nice facial features, only caveat is she has a slight tummy, not those super model skinny type.

Her service is freaking good, like those one dragon service. Got bbbj in toilet then on the bed you face down and she will freaking lick all over you. Only experienced this when i go nuru massage but she has no nuru gel here. Then for bros that like AR, she does it! My A hole nvr felt so attacked. She will run her fingers through your body as she licks and sucks every part of you. I was grabbing the bedsheet the entire time, clenching my toes tightly and trembling.

Very suitable for bros that want PSE. I didnt manage to shoot cause of the afternoon session and lack of sleep this week so my dick went limp after full hour of action… but she has no complains at all and insisted on finishing me off. Changed 1 condom in the middle. On a second thought, should have rested and continue. Anyway great attitude and wanted to give massage even though time is up but i have plans. She still massaged abit while i was changing clothes. Felt quite decent tbh hahaha
Amazing FR bro! Thanks, really needed this. Good to know she provide 一条龙 service which includes AR! Gotta shave my ass hair before visiting. 😂

Also, welcome to the 2 shots club! 🤝 Just ended my second shot with Onesiam Praewa. 😂
Old Today, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Awesome FR as always bro! And congrats for yet uncovering another full suite service viet gem, and this time even with showering together! Truly a super top gem and surely a Legend in the making!

Bro VP’s girls are getting better with each release 👍
Thanks bro, means a lot coming from a legend like you. And yes, you know the SLOGAN! 😂👍
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

But i just realised there is another china FL lol FML. I walked up the stairs from the toilet side but there is a lift that bros can take hahaha dont learn from me i am dumb.

Anyway the first video of her in pink cardigan is most representative of her looks. Nice facial features, only caveat is she has a tiny slight tummy, not those super model skinny type.

Her service is freaking good, like those one dragon service. Got bbbj in toilet then on the bed you face down and she will freaking lick all over you. Only experienced this when i go nuru massage but she has no nuru gel here. Then for bros that like AR, she does it! My A hole nvr felt so attacked. She will run her fingers through your body as she licks and sucks every part of you. I was grabbing the bedsheet the entire time, clenching my toes tightly and trembling.

Very suitable for bros that want PSE. I didnt manage to shoot cause of the afternoon session and lack of sleep this week so my dick went limp after full hour of action… but she has no complains at all and insisted on finishing me off. Changed 1 condom in the middle. On a second thought, should have rested and continue. Anyway great attitude and wanted to give massage even though time is up but i have plans. She still massaged abit while i was changing clothes. Felt quite decent tbh hahaha
Wow, if she really resembles the video, means she is really pretty. 😍
This is what they did back in China, they call it 东菀一条龙.
2 sessions consecutively will have risk of went limp d, I tried that before. I don’t dare to do that anymore.
Did she massage you first at the start? Naked? Used her bobs to rub you?
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Amazing FR bro! Thanks, really needed this. Good to know she provide 一条龙 service which includes AR! Gotta shave my ass hair before visiting. ��

Also, welcome to the 2 shots club! �� Just ended my second shot with Onesiam Praewa. ��
Yes bro. I didnt know she provides AR and this was impromptu. Would have shaved my ass hair out of respect though she didnt seem to mind

Bro u damn power! Like some fuck machine with deep pockets hahaha
Old Today, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Freaking awesome bro! Thanks for sharing the FR on Coco 👍
Looks like bro VP’s PRC girls are a cut above the other PRC girls in terms of attitude and service.
If anything, this is a good indication that us bros will be well treated to some much needed PRC pussies moving forward.
They need to be good to justify the price tag. Now patiently wait for Mei mei FR. She looks even more delicious than Coco.
Old Today, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Wow, if she really resembles the video, means she is really pretty. 😍
This is what they did back in China, they call it 东菀一条龙.
2 sessions consecutively will have risk of went limp d, I tried that before. I don’t dare to do that anymore.
Did she massage you first at the start? Naked? Used her bobs to rub you?
That video has the closest resemblance and add a few years to that face. Her looks definitely above average but not really MCOT. I like those that look 21-24 hahaha

Yeah bro fk her too hard i got exhausted before i could cum. My ass aching from the hardcore thrustings. Nvr sweat so much before lol

She offer to massage at the end but i think this is flexible.
Yes she roam her boobs and nipples all over me. Anyway i didnt french her cause she havnt buy mouthwash, but she brushed her teeth and told me she is getting one.
Old Today, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
That video has the closest resemblance and add a few years to that face. Her looks definitely above average but not really MCOT. I like those that look 21-24 hahaha

Yeah bro fk her too hard i got exhausted before i could cum. My ass aching from the hardcore thrustings. Nvr sweat so much before lol

She offer to massage at the end but i think this is flexible.
Yes she roam her boobs and nipples all over me. Anyway i didnt french her cause she havnt buy mouthwash, but she brushed her teeth and told me she is getting one.
Xinxin also no mouth wash, then she brushed her teeth after seeing me took out my own mouthwash. I had to text VP bro to remind her to get one. I reminded them to rinse before the session itself. Haha.

Which one you enjoyed more? Niki or Coco? Haha
Old Today, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyway the first video of her in pink cardigan is most representative of her looks. Nice facial features, only caveat is she has a tiny slight tummy, not those super model skinny type.

Bro did you take the first blood session of coco?
Old Today, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the FR bro. I was considering her for next week bonk and asked VP bro for her location. After reading your FR, def going to pay her a visit
Yes bro, worth the visit if you're into pretty SYTs with nubile bodies. Also, she's yet another Hanoi girl. I noticed the Hanoi girls I've had (Rosamund, Crystal, Linda) tend to offer DFK and painting.

Last edited by Trafalgar; Today at 10:11 PM.
Old Today, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xinxin also no mouth wash, then she brushed her teeth after seeing me took out my own mouthwash. I had to text VP bro to remind her to get one. I reminded them to rinse before the session itself. Haha.

Which one you enjoyed more? Niki or Coco? Haha
LOLLL hard to compare bro. Niki more towards GFE and Coco more PSE. Depends on personal pref

Quote:
Bro did you take the first blood session of coco?
Nope. I thought i got it lol.

Quote:
Yes bro, worth the visit if you're into pretty SYTs with nubile bodies. Also, she's yet another Hanoi girl. I noticed the Hanoi girls I've had (Rosamund, Crystal, Linda) tend to offer DFK and painting.
Yes bro. Alin also Hanoi. Btw Kit is the friend that referred Crystal to VP hahah. Forgot how she looked like so I didnt realised it was her when VP bro posted her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1