The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old Today, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitagen01 View Post
Finally went to J* after seeing many previous reviews on Y***!

She is thinner in person and very petite. But Wah her massage was really great for me. She got lots of strength. She also showed me her biceps to prove how strong she is. Lol

Anyway the spa uses hot oil and it’s damn shiok when they put it through my ass crack. Her teasing really very good for me. When comes to extra she keep subtly put her hand to near my neck to gently like strangle me. I buay tahan then I ask her is it she like to strangle then she replied yes lol. She really got high playability sia. Her attitude throughout really good.

Might rtm but maybe not so soon. Cause the cost is on the high side. But overall I think she is really good and made my trip to J* quite happy.
Wow this Y..I sounds so kinky this I like to try.. any more fr on her and if she is still working
Old Today, 09:25 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Bro dont think you need my MR as it was a very normal session without any specials skillset worth mentioning when she was at RX. Previously i see people post until got dragon got phoenix but my session turns out normal. Perhaps i'm seasoned or had better experiences elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Mine experience similar to yours. Nothing the shout about. Nvr consider rtm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Haha yea la. Actually I know her back rx. She is consider pretty normal service only if really want compare.Just many people hype about it. She is reasonable ok, average in all ends. Please manage expectations eh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Can confirm, she knows how to blow her own trumpet, but the massage was average.
Thanks bro for the reply. I guess will skip unless really no ML left to try on my list. LOL
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1