The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
shichongsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Yes Kelly is still there. Oil massage is 88. Basic happy 1B
Kelly already left. Got joy and new lucky to join.

Not yet RTC lucky.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ritual303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
HOT Weekly Tip: Book the WILD KITTEN CoCo at the newly renovated KA333 shop, and bring along her BEST friend TT. Get ready for a fun-filled show as these two lively kittens pounce, play, and wrestle in the most playful way!
Wah what kind of show will these 2 put on? 🤣
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrago888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The amazing Sofia is back at BMC.

Thanks bro for sharing.

Previously took Tina, wanted to go back and find her again, then saw your post.
Go in without appointment, ask the name of the lady at the counter, turns out is sofia, HOSEH. fast hand fast leg take. Shapely slim figure, boobs seemed like enhanced, cant be sure, maybe other bros can check. But its nicely done. Voice jin seductive, hoot awhile wanna shoot liao buay tahan the moan. YMMV. Bj so-so, but the face looking up while blowing, almost shoot without some pussy action. Faster stop her and hoot
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 1
SkinnyJeans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySkinnyJeans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally some news on 333, don’t see much of their ads recently…. Come payday, chiong liao…
Old Today, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
sharingic is a Helpful and Caring Samstersharingic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First encounter w this girl was a week plus ago, she opened the door for me when I was there to visit Lisa. Her looks and boobs revealing attire somewhat caught my attention so asked for her name and told her I'll come for her next time.

Name: Vicky from M*** Y*** S***** G*

Face: 8.0 pleasant looking, complexion darker than her photos. I would say maybe just 10-15% differences. I would classify her as young milf.

Body: 7.5 medium size w soft C cups. Not fat. Wore a figure hugging pink top and black jeans.

BBBJ: 9 she goes at it for 15-20 mins until I feel like CIM. No signs of displeasure even when I held her head and push her down to DT me. As usual hot to see a small head and small mouth bobbing up and down on my big rod.

FJ: 10 accomodating and she's a woman who understands sex. 2nd day in a row (yestd was Annie from OSS) get a girl who is super tight. When she lower herself down I was like "omg so damn tight". Had to change position if not v fast will cum. Doggy position was hot, couldn't resist smacking her 3-4 times but she just taking it all without complaints. What really turned me on was her untying her hair midway thru doggy, hugging the pillow and clenching her fists and moaning and telling me I'm too deep in and too big. Finally turned her around, we were both breathing heavily and she accepted my advances in frenching. I wanted to finish via CIM but Vicky was just too tight, all the while in missionary she wrapped her legs around me and smacked my ass 2-3 times, as if to revenge. Hugged me tightly as I unloaded into her.

Please don't pm me for contacts, I booked her thru her shop's whatsapp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1