The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rko_animalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

My regular ML once confessed to me during one of session a few weeks back. I declined and not to commit as I can forsee that high cost could be involved plus not sure if she is making use of us for PR, citizenship application etc. Rather not go far, just chit chat, pay and complete the deed in every single visit.
End of day, we still chat and looking forward to the next visit etc.
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakli View Post
I have no issues with ppl looking for sugar daddy or 小三. Just dislike those 小三that destroys marriages because I personally had a friend that lost her marriage because of that. And Nana sugar daddy is divorcing his wife because of her.

Not me but seeing my friend forked out tens of thousand thinking he was the bf, just felt bad for him. She didn’t even want to sleep with him, giving excuse that she is tired and busy but she returns home to her real bf and sugar daddy to sleep with.
小三 is meant to be kept. But when 小三 want to upgrade, then must throw. Your friends and this Nana SD got money but mentally not strong enough to play.

Your other friend spending ten of thousands and no ROI? Can just move on
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 10
fxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post

Went to this ML once long time ago n found out that she’s money face so after 1 visit decided not to ‘feed’ her even a single cent

Saw her post lately n felt really amused especially when we talk about loving a ML - let’s face it, it’s all just transactional - and for this gal, she’s simple minded enough to write all her stupid thoughts on WeChat
10K SGD per month? Her pussy makes by gold or what. Hahaha.
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually she took back all the money she earned here n spent all for the last few months in China - bimbo - so now money runs out KPKB on WeChat n write all these rubbish - pls take note of her Nick make sure u dun support her n let her starve when comes back to SG
Be careful of sob stories. Just hear and say 你真可怜 (you so poor thing). No need to do more. Last year many PRCs have their remittance frozen. So a ML say she had $760k RMB of remittance frozen and that is why she is working so hard. It's a sob story that aims to increase the tips we give.

When I think about it, who will remit $760k rmb in 1 single transaction? That's about S$140k. Most of them remit when they reach $10-$20k. Because of the way they earn money, they don't deposit it in our banks to avoid scrutiny. So mostly hold it in S$50 notes. I doubt her story is true but it doesn't make sense to expose her.

The actual story for the remittance saga is no money actually gets transferred to China from Singapore. Suppose the remittance company collects S$100k from migrant workers in Singapore, the company is supposed to wire RMB $550k to the different accounts in China.

The company then finds someone trying to flee China. This someone will transfer his $550K RMB to the various accounts and come to SG to collect his S$100k. This way, he escapes the capital controls imposed by China. Despite China being the number 2 economy in the way, it's still very difficult to get RMB out of China.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vixensjlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the service can thread you like u want to cum maybe feeling for love
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
Really pity whoever is going to fall into this CCB’s trap
But I dun think SG men are so stupid, the stupid ones I’m sure have visited her at her Whampoa spa n give her enough money to go spend in these few months till she squanders all her money

Then she will be coming to back to cheat for more
Useless fuck - when she was in BM she was popular but luckily she showed her CCB attitude - dun chit chat with me if u r not keen to give me money - so after 1 time I ask her to go fly her CB kite
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakli View Post
Wait!!! This sounds exactly like what happen to my close buddy. Is the girl you mentioning N*n* from *-Spa? My buddy was contacted by her boyfriend some time ago and found out that she had a boyfriend and sugar daddy.
Bro, it is her 😂 Since she’s popular, not surprise to find others in the same situation here too.

2 years for the same ML is too long, gonna be my first and last time. Time to move on. I’ll probably go back to Dome 1. I switch from FL to ML because of her too.
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The company then finds someone trying to flee China. This someone will transfer his $550K RMB to the various accounts and come to SG to collect his S$100k. This way, he escapes the capital controls imposed by China. Despite China being the number 2 economy in the way, it's still very difficult to get RMB out of China.
That’s why there are PRC here who snapped up private properties with pure cash before the saga of the Hokkien gang money laundering was exposed.

Now we know why there are so many million dollars HDB too. Pure cash can pass around from one Tiong to another PR.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or mayb made of diamond ba ..
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 10
fxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Really pity whoever is going to fall into this CCB’s trap
But I dun think SG men are so stupid, the stupid ones I’m sure have visited her at her Whampoa spa n give her enough money to go spend in these few months till she squanders all her money

Then she will be coming to back to cheat for more
Useless fuck - when she was in BM she was popular but luckily she showed her CCB attitude - dun chit chat with me if u r not keen to give me money - so after 1 time I ask her to go fly her CB kite
Unfortunately, I think there will still be people fall into her trap, as long as she is still young... until she meet some higher rank predators, then the hunter will be hunted.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to all

Quote:
Unfortunately, I think there will still be people fall into her trap, as long as she is still young... until she meet some higher rank predators, then the hunter will be hunted.
I hope when she’s back SG men will let her starve haha
Such CB face n attitude do not deserve any pity or contribution from us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1