The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Re: Deep Throat CIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Im hardcore CIM seeker, but I yet to do cim with PRC.
Hi bro as a CIM expert have u encounter Dome 1 FL say need to top-up $$ to CIM?
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Long time no news of big boob Lucy. Anybody can confirm she still in Singapore. She is base near Jalan besar stadium.
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12310 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bro as a CIM expert have u encounter Dome 1 FL say need to top-up $$ to CIM?
Accordingly to my last CIM mission in Dome1 . Answer is Yes. Some charged $50 extra for cim.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Accordingly to my last CIM mission in Dome1 . Answer is Yes. Some charged $50 extra for cim.
Some can swallow if you turns her on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1