The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyJeans View Post
This one wild, I tried to switch to paint to slow her down as I will probably cum in a min based on her speed. Got a little smell and quickly stopped just in case I am tasting another bros’ saliva or protein haha, in out less than 10mins, deed lasted few mins only but happy. MILF looking, but I saw a petite and very young and pretty ML closer to my age when leaving standing at the small cubicle space, didn’t stare further as a bit paiseh leaving so fast…. can’t match to the photos….
If cammot

If cannot match any of the photos, probably is the very hot cashier. I am told she already has a rich BF.
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Jessy, RTF

Jesse just got back from Vietnam, so decided to pay her a visit and make a deposit. This is a RTF, so many physical characteristics are the same.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jessy, Vietnamese, speaks broken English, her mandarin is improving.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face and nice skin, nice body. Some tatto here and there. Has a small belly button piercing.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. For me a bakness scale of 4. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass. No huge tattoo/painting covering the nice curves. She has put on a bit of weight in the correct areas, she says ate a lot on the recent Vietnam trip.
French : 10/10 many dfk many times. From beginning to end. Very sensual. This alone makes me want to fuck her.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with perky pink nipples. I love to suck them and squeeze those boobs.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10. DFK slowly worked her tongue onto my nipples, then slowly down to my knees, onto my balls, then cock, down to other leg, back up again. Ball, cock, mouth for dfk, then again back down. Finally a BBBJ, which was in 69 position.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Good BBBJ. Super long BBBJ, and she smoothly went into 69, allowing me full access of her pussy and anus. Lots of head twisting, up down, deep throat.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. 50% was done in 69 position, and 50% was done during the paint and fuck and paint and fuck... she seems to like it. She gets very wet.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. After the 69, still on top, Jesse DFK me and slid her wet pussy onto my cock. Slowly pumped me and DFK at the same time. As the rhythm got faster, she rose up and I grabbed her boobs and she pumped harder and faster while on top. Finally she climaxed and her whole body tensed up and shivered. I hugged her and slowly pumped her from below.
I turned her onto her back and DFK her more and slowly fucked her in missionary.
After a long fuck, swaped to doggie. Then back to missionary. She pulled my cock out and gave me another BBBJ.
Went back to missionary where I unloaded deep into her pussy.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 right from the beginning, while fucking, after fucking, during the massaging, all the way until I open the door to leave she is next to me. Kissing me. Feeling me all over. Really feels like a GF.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 Suoer fucking fun time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Despite having visited her so many times, I still will go back for fucking and massaging.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : Mid July late eveing/early night, quite soon after she returned from HCM.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3747 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dljhtacc View Post
Yes bro, idk sometimes the boss put y** y** but we talking about the same person, now store only 3 ppl haha
YY must be the one wearing the nurse uniform too, quite short, if there are only 3 then? YY's tits (in the photos) look godly. I was thinking of trying her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
If cammot

If cannot match any of the photos, probably is the very hot cashier. I am told she already has a rich BF.
Agree, more likely the cashier. YY is not really a looker.

Cashier, also manager, runs the WC account. She told me to stop calling her boss (but very friendly otherwise).
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kuj80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
YY must be the one wearing the nurse uniform too, quite short, if there are only 3 then? YY's tits (in the photos) look godly. I was thinking of trying her.

Cashier, also manager, runs the WC account. She told me to stop calling her boss (but very friendly otherwise).
hi bro, can pm wc account?
Old Today, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Yy going back soon....I think
The hot babe is cashier, don't work as wl, maybe one day will if she breaks off with the bf...

Heard next week new 1 coming...
Old Today, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Just went to patronise Apple on Friday. She claimed this month fewer customers though I told her that she and XX should be have customers as many regulars still look for her.

This visit, she quite chatty, we chatted through the whole session. And the massage today powerful and strong. Gfe feeling today higher than my previous trip. Action session was great too. Had a super happy ending today.

Leaving saw XX at counter, still look as pretty, wonder is the makeup or the dim light tt made her look prettier. Haha..
Maybe next month come visit XX again.

BTW, heard koko rtc and they have a new colleague, Kiki. But not sure how Kiki look yet though..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1