The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandamme65 View Post
One evening, went to a spa in the b*kit t*imah area. Heard its a clean place which doesn offer GQ. Recep was pretty leh. Asked her to recommend the type of massage and therapist. She recommended C***. Took 60 mins package with hot oil. Went in and changed to the standard blue disposable shorts(the type can tear one). Already excited liao. Lay face down and waited for therapist.
She knocked before entering. Voice was sweet. Proceed with the massage as per normal. Halfway thru things kicked up a notch. She started teasing and I was like “here got GQ?”. I just started moaning softly while she teased and rubbed my inner thighs and brushed against my balls. Rock hard liao. Tried very hard to control but blady hell I actually blew my load while lying face down. Sianz. She din realise. Continued massaging then she touch my inner thighs and realised that i had cum. She politely asked “do you want to shower?” I said ya and after shower resume. Flipped to front and tried to look at her but her long hair covering her face. I thought normal til finish but blady hell she started teasing my nipples!! Never before got masseuse tease my nipples in a clean spa. I tot ok lah got GQ, but it never popped! Proceeded to finish massage as per normal and left. I was really blown away by the ‘clean’ experience.
Bro you have a good find. Edging massage and free cum without the need to topup
Old Today, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Teasing with good massage

Bro, time to jiak por to harden your rod & the control muscle so your rod don't misfire involuntarily and waste all the bullet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1