The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 17
homelyguy23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhomelyguy23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pink Lady's Kaykay
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994494

- 90% look like her photos, minus only filters a bit 100% gorgeous won't reject
- Got slim figure, heaven for hard bonking
- Very rounded big boobs, D cup minimum, it was very full you can't help it not to play with them (she let you)
- BBBJ was nice but still a bit inexperienced for me, but can take directions
- Pussy was wet without me even touching her or paint her, she was in horny mode
- She enjoyed getting fucked hard when wet, I still went gentle at first, but once she bring her boobs to the center in missionary, I went into turbo mode
- Change to sitting position with her straddling me, fuck her from below, glad her body is quite light weight so easily can go up n down with no problem
- Chemistry was there so GFE checked

If you like the horny girl who do as your command with big tits, sure can go with her. Bro Pink didn't disappoint with his recommendation
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 3
Tangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a great session with Ruby from Ss

Lady was young and she is full of energy

Her service was great and her gfe is gao gao

She speaks good french

Boobs are big for her body type

I love the way she blow my dick and let me cummed into her mouth and she takes it all like a champ

Fucking wit her really tired lol, she can really go non stop till I told her to ride me

Great attitude and service.. Will rtf her before she goes back

Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
ejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beauty - Terminal21

A beautiful young sweet Thai lady. Similar as photo posted. Adorable sweet smile and she look to be in her early 20s. I forgot to ask also.

Quite fair skin colour with petite and slim body figure with slim waist, a nice ass and small natural boobs.

After simple soaping and bathing, proceeded to bed for some foreplay. We start to French, it was passionate and DFK all the way. I was getting aroused in no time.

BBBJ was sweet and sensual. Every inch of my rod she ensure covered. Great suction with slurping effect and with lots of variation.

Pussy was cleanly shaven and quite sensitive, tight and no weird smell. Very wet and juicy. Very horny as she moans softly and easily wet just by playing her love button.

She capped me and we started with woman on top, lowering herself onto my fully erected 2ic. The scene was incredible as I feel like fucking a gf that you hadn't met in a while.

We switched between multiple positions, missionary style was the best. Her expression was in full pleasure.

Her GFE feels was real. Like a real gf and bf. She said will be leaving soon, so bros who want her can catch her soon.
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Squirtmaniac is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Elle (Lust365)
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=elle

Looks: 9 she has that 'simple' kind of beauty. The kind, the nice once. No CFM face at all
Frenching: 9 passionate
Body: 9 petite
Boobs: 8.5 average
69: 9 no weird odor or taste
Bbbj: 9 licked my 2lC with care and passion. Very sensual, not easy to control
Fj: 9 passionate and willing to please

Rtf: looking forward to my scheduled TARMA with her and her bestie! Can’t wait
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 12
Spider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to all

Freya - TRL

Looks: 10/10
Photo posted is real. No switch n bait. Nice, shape and pleasant features and beautiful smile. Long hair and look to be in her mid 20s, surely look prettier than in pic

Body: 10/10
She has a slim tight figure with tattoo and she belongs to the petite category. Mixed of fair and dark smooth skin with a perky hot ass.

Boobs: 10/10
Big and perfectly acceptable to me. She has a very natural and nice looking tits, allows you to suck and squeeze all you want

Painting: 10/10
Trimmed, wet and tasty, it stimulate her clit too she will devour your mouth. Paint her till she climax for a few time and let out soft moan.

French: 10/10
Pro active, passionate, wild, naughty with lip biting and tongue sucking with slow DFK all the way.

Bbbj: 10 /10
Suck me like a champ! Fast and deep motion. Great suction, slow and sensual, slurping with no teething effect.

Fj: 10/10
She enjoyed fast deep trusts. We had a few position and her good with variations of doggie till her orifice muscle throbbingly contracting and the moaning getting louder and louder, surrender in 20mins.

GFE: 10/10
Good GFE feel from her. High KC and friends with benefit kind of gfe. Sure RTF material.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement and for the telegram promo.
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Tssoull is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable: terminal 21
Fr for beauty
Looks: 9/10 like pic
Boobs: b natural
Body: 7/10
Bbbj : 8/10 slow and steady
Fj : 8/10 soft and sexy moan
Bbbj start after she dry you up, no warnings
Hahaha.
Overall 8/10 nice and sweet girl, willing to please. Likes to use her finger nails to kc kc.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Upyours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: upyours
Lady: Madison
Shave : Yes but can feel growing a bit.
French: absolutely
English: like ducks & chicken. Lol but she understands the assignment.
Looks: 8/10 milf. But this milf will make even boys go rock hard. She looks like the trophy wife/mistress kind.
Body : 10/10 fuckin hell she's got a body of an 18yo. Flawless smooth skin.
Boobs: she told me it's Enchanced but its beautifully sculptured.
CIM: N.A
DT: PhD holder.
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 10/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Location great. Room small and cosy with a proper bed.

Booked 90mins but I finished 2 rounds in less than 60. With a good 10-15 min massage in between. Service level, savage. GFE, godlike. Deep throats my dick like a seasoned pro. Didn't even gag. And no, not that I'm small but she's very well experienced in it. Tight and naturally wet pussy and it's a shame that I lasted a few thrusts in missionary. Lol. But like what other bros mentioned, she removed the used condom, sucks and licks my dick clean afterwards. Gave a post-orgasm bj and made me lose myself awhile.

Gave me a decent back rub with baby oil and cleans me up after and turned me around to suck on my flaccid dick. Next thing you know I'm hard again. This time round lasted a bit longer but she rode me all the way, different patterns of riding.

Even after finishing the deed, she playfully continues to suck on my dick.

Top tier milf and as always gmc never fails.
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

Dior from Galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994764&highlight=

Location was near central, ample parking

Dior was in her mid 20s, sexy proportional figure and perky ass

Her looks will grow on you, she suck my dick like a PRO. Constant blowing and deepthroat offered, within 10mins I landed my first shot in her mouth.

We fuck various positions and she was very accomodative. Best part is doggy, fuck her deep and hard she moans out damn lpud. Caps off and let out my cum at her ass. Seeing my cum dripping down. She never give any attitude and shower me after deed.

Sextisfied and enjoy my session.
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a back to back session with 2 girls from Galaxyxscorts

Stable : Galaxyxscorts
Lady : Dora.

Had Dora earlier on as she was a petite lady.
Looks : 7/10
Bbbj : 6.5/10
Kissing : NA - never offered.
Cathbath: 8/10 - Licks me all over my body.
FJ : 10/10 - Pussy was tight and I managed to shoot out 2 shots in an hour.

Addon details : Dora is a petite girl with small sensitive boobs, wat I like about her is that when she was making love to me, she was moaning non stop when on top of me. When I switched positions with her by been on top, her pussy was tight and small and she was moaning non stop when I pounded her. Brothers with big dicks will have to be gentle with her.

As for the second shot, I carried her up to bonk for a while and changed position to missionary and continued bonking her till I came.

Rtf : Maybe try other girls in the stable.

As I was still feeling horny after Dora, I asked for another girl to bonk with.

Chose Lena after brother recommendation.

Stable : Galaxyxscorts
Lady : Lena

Upon meeting up with Lena, she showered for me thoughtfully.
Action started when I started to lick her nipples and french kissing her.

Looks : 7.5/10
Kiss : 9/10 - Will stop kissing me if I stopped.
Bbbj : 7/10
Cathbath : 8/10 - was very proactive when I tell her what to do.
FJ : 10/10 - That's where she excel, the way she moaned, I was afraid the next door neighbour will hear how she scream.

Addon details: She's very sensitive to me fingering her pussy till she twitches here and there. Did a couple of position but my favourite was doggy and missionary in which she moans non-stop. Lena managed to squeeze two shots in one hour.

Rtf : Maybe, will want to try other girls in brother stable.
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 8
keyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell from Sytlover

Looks: 8/10 typical thai looks with long hair , clubbing, adorable, school gal and SYT type, very beautiful in real.

Body: 8.5/10 fair skin with slim and sexy with nice curve body frame with some tattoo and super light weight and a hot perky ass.

Boobs: 8/10 Her boobs were b and natural,nice and soft and fit her size and was just nice with earser nipple. Good for grabbing and fondling

Frenching: 9/10 Fantastic tongue fight! DFK all the way and when she hug me and cuddle reminds me of my ex

BBBJ: 8/10 Suction was just perfect, with tongue motions, hand, sloppy, She took her time
sucked and licked my dick and balls, can go on forever, super enjoyable.

Panting: 8/10 shaved clean clean for you to eat and wet easily!! Has no foul smell or taste and she’s very responsive when I’m licking her

Fj: 8/10 she’s quite tight, Switching multiple position, figure slim only me abit clumsy but she very accommodative. Her moans soft. We tried Cowgirl and missionary, I prefer missionary cause can pound deep and long. She able to cope it.

Gfe: 9/10 Good Gfe , treats you just like her BF. Make me felt so romantic all the while. An expert teaser too.

Overall: 8/10 nice bonk and it was an enjoyable bonking experience She is definitely not a girl who rushes through time just to get the job done. RTF material.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old Today, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked with bro Friday
Girl: Anna
OKT: fast and responsive, place is very discreet

Looks: 9/10 slutty n wild type
Service: 9/10 Had a nice long BJ with my jeans half way down. Attacked my rod immediately, from limp to fully erect in no time. Then she stopped leaving me wanting for more , she moved to bed, I got fully naked and hovering her. Frenching began, my hands tantalizing her clit and love hole, spread her juices all over her pussy, she was moaning and writhing while kissing. No DFK yet but that's alright
FJ: 9/10 Tried 4 positions, quite skillful in bed. Her moans were PSE quality
Attitude: 8/10 Not too much talking going on but she is very polite and friendly
Overall exp: 9/10

It was very good experience, her photos said everything about her already. Bro CF never fails in his ladies, will come back and support again soon
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hana fr Terminal21
Highlights: Fair like chi n young korean looks
Looks: 9/10 Korean lookin
Bod: 9/10 Slim but C cup
French: 8/10 Gd
Bbbj: 8/10 Gd
Fj: 8/10 Gd
Attitude: 8.5/10 Nice
Overall: 8.5/10
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
panthermoon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr Lovie
Lust365

English: Yes, basic but very good and nice to talk with too
Looks: Sexy and similar to her first pic, hot
Body: Slim right meat at right places and takes care of her body
Boobs: Big handful with tasty nipples
BBBJ: Good action and took her time, no rushing
FJ: Felt passionate with moans and wriggling, solid rider to me

Overall: Left very satisfied and very happy I chose her. Definitely hardworking and service-oriented
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1