The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
vietnam

Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daisuke7864 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Managed to meet with claire. She was accommodating and made time for my schedule. Picked me up at my location, drove to a multistory. Throughout the journey, she made some small talks to break the ice. She is friendly in nature and was easy to talk to.

After arriving, we talk abit more before starting. As what others mentioned, she me clean up before starting. Despite me feeling tired, nervous and anxious, causing me to not being able to get aroused, she tried her best. After which, i stop her and jack myself off while touching her wonderful breast, and finishing in her mouth.

We then clean up, talk abit more before she sent me back home. Overall i would say its a pleasant experience.

Looks: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 10/10
Gfe: 8/10
Friendliness: 100/10
Rtf: definitely, when im not so tired 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1