The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse

Old Today, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Looking forward to bros’ FRs of Niki 👍
I will likely give Niki a miss and deep dive into the valleys of big titties bombshell bodies that are Linda and GinGin until further notice or when bro VP releases another busty viet goddess 🤤
This girl seems like a new GEM comparable with Zoe. I shall patiently wait for FR. I already booked someone else tonight, if not will book her for sure. 😝
Old Today, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
This girl seems like a new GEM comparable with Zoe. I shall patiently wait for FR. I already booked someone else tonight, if not will book her for sure. 😝
I have to say bro VP’s stable really caters to all our needs and wants. Be it SYT, PSE, GFE, boob lovers, ass lovers, DFK, painting/ 69 and all our individual fetishes. You name it, bro @VPremium has it 👍
Old Today, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's so awesome to see such a lively discussion in this thread now, and some of you bros really share great FRs.

My current favourite in VP stable is Hayli. Surprised to see not many people have shared on her. Looks exactly like photos, very beautiful to me. Good body with incredible breasts. Very sensitive and you feel like you completely conquer her.

Sorry, that's all. Can't write such good essays like some of you

Last edited by RagingBison; Today at 08:41 PM.
Old Today, 08:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have to say bro VP’s stable really caters to all our needs and wants. Be it SYT, PSE, GFE, boob lovers, ass lovers, DFK, painting/ 69 and all our individual fetishes. You name it, bro @VPremium has it 👍
lol.. only one offered AJ though.

I found another who absolutely preferred cock up her ass, but RTV years ago
Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
It's so awesome to see such a lively discussion in this thread now, and some of you bros really share great FRs.

My current favourite in VP stable is Haily. Surprised to see not many people have shared on her. Looks exactly like photos, very beautiful to me. Good body with incredible breasts. Very sensitive and you feel like you completely conquer her.

Good to know that bro! Was curious about her and waiting for fr, just can't resist natural Cs & Ds
Old Today, 08:46 PM
Samster

Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

My current favourite in VP stable is Haily. Surprised to see not many people have shared on her. Looks exactly like photos, very beautiful to me. Good body with incredible breasts. Very sensitive and you feel like you completely conquer her.

Thanks for sharing on Hayli bro 👍 Appreciate all forms of FRs doesn’t necessarily needs to be essay haha. Will up your points when I can.
And yes the lively discussion and community sharing that is going on now is awesome, kudos to all bros 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
lol.. only one offered AJ though.

I found another who absolutely preferred cock up her ass, but RTV years ago
Oh yes I totally forgot about the AJ lovers, my bad bro haha.
Will share here if I uncover any AJ viet gems.
Old Today, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing on Hayli bro 👍 Appreciate all forms of FRs doesn’t necessarily needs to be essay haha. Will up your points when I can.
And yes the lively discussion and community sharing that is going on now is awesome, kudos to all bros 👍
Yes! Hope more and more bros will chip in! The funniest was guessing the vietnamese word that diora said to chionz bro lol! And thankfully we have jay bro to teach us, I forgot to used it during crystal DT!
Old Today, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

My current favourite in VP stable is Hayli. Surprised to see not many people have shared on her. Looks exactly like photos, very beautiful to me. Good body with incredible breasts. Very sensitive and you feel like you completely conquer her.

You're the OG bro who has completed the A-Z list. 👏😂👍

That's right. The lively discussions here are all centred around bro @VPremium's Viet girls. I prefer referring to the community here for info as it's more interactive than reading a cropped WhatsApp FR. 😂 Many experienced bros here as well. 👍

This thread also suffers from a lack of Jap/JAV FRs sometimes. Hope more bros who main Jap can come forward to share as well.
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Thanks for remembering 😂

Anyway it has just been a month since I did the list, but already I have met 2 ladies (Wendolyn and Hayli) who can displace the current holders. It seems to me that the average quality of the stable is actually improving further.
Old Today, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
tankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for remembering 😂

Anyway it has just been a month since I did the list, but already I have met 2 ladies (Wendolyn and Hayli) who can displace the current holders. It seems to me that the average quality of the stable is actually improving further.
Wendolyn was a funny one. I had already booked her the day some random bro posted a negative review here about her. Was getting a bit of buyer's remorse but decided to go through with the booking instead of cancelling.

What was funny about her was her character. We were chatting at the start to break the ice. Forgot what I said, and her response was to slap me on my back like a bro and said, "好兄弟!" Lollll.

And during our convo, I was sharing that all the vietnamese I know were limited to food dishes and curse words like đụ má and con đĩ chó. So as we were fucking and she started moaning, she started throwing those curse words back at me while moaning and laughing at the same time. "Ahhh... Fuck youuuu....hahaha... urghhh... đụ má.. hahah... nrnggg.."

Honestly I don't mind either GFE or PSE during sex, but this was a one-of-a-kind experience lol
Old Today, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
This thread also suffers from a lack of Jap/JAV FRs sometimes. Hope more bros who main Jap can come forward to share as well.
I second bro Trafalgar on this, the jap/JAV girls are sorely losing out on our attention and FRs. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the JAV girl wave to come back.
I main the japs but at this rate it will seem like I main the viets.
Seriously craving for fresh sashimi and I think bro Trafalgar will agree with me on this.

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for remembering 😂

Wow so it is you bro RagingBison who is the OG A-Z list master 👍
I hope to follow in your footsteps and complete my A-Z list too.
And yes Wendolyn is really something with her huge boobs and moans, she will likely take the W spot for my list.
Old Today, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Wendolyn was a funny one. I had already booked her the day some random bro posted a negative review here about her. Was getting a bit of buyer's remorse but decided to go through with the booking instead of cancelling.

What was funny about her was her character. We were chatting at the start to break the ice. Forgot what I said, and her response was to slap me on my back like a bro and said, "好兄弟!" Lollll.

And during our convo, I was sharing that all the vietnamese I know were limited to food dishes and curse words like đụ má and con đĩ chó. So as we were fucking and she started moaning, she started throwing those curse words back at me while moaning and laughing at the same time. "Ahhh... Fuck youuuu....hahaha... urghhh... đụ má.. hahah... nrnggg.."

Honestly I don't mind either GFE or PSE during sex, but this was a one-of-a-kind experience lol
Actually she isn’t that meaty after all right? I saw her on the handphone screen.
Old Today, 10:02 PM
Samster

Didn't notice raging bro am the legend Mr A-Z!

Nice to see 2 legend bros kingsmen & raging giving praise for wendolyn. She's not that bad right? I got zapped for writing her fr lol.
Old Today, 10:06 PM
Samster

tankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Actually she isn’t that meaty after all right? I saw her on the handphone screen.
To be fair, she wasn't as skinny as some of the photos suggested, but there was no way she could be considered fat. Just the natural body curves one would expect of an Asian girl with natural D cups.

And her face quite resembled her photos too.
Old Today, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Didn't notice raging bro am the legend Mr A-Z!

Nice to see 2 legend bros kingsmen & raging giving praise for wendolyn. She's not that bad right? I got zapped for writing her fr lol.
One really shouldn't get zapped for writing real FRs. Just upped you 14 points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1