The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
BizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekwaen View Post
Aida from flirtygirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=995013

Looks 8/10 Adorable lady very polite and well mannered kept smiling for no reason

Body 8/10 Meat at the right places, round meaty ass and she smell nice

Pussy 8.5/10 trimmed and tight. Can be paint

Bbbj 9/10 strong suction! She know how to please me well sucking and hands mode very accomodative. Unload my first shot in her mouth

Massage 9/10 baby oil massage and real solid. Not those pinchy type.

Fj 9/10 Carry on blows till I stand. Caps on! Missionary first and switch over for doggie. Piak piak piak sound effect damn shiok till I cum

Paid $120 for 90 minutes session worth my trip!

Willing to please and never disappoint me. Value bonking thanks okt for the efficient service
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Aura (GX)

Date of bonk : 28/7/2024

Looks : 7/10 (mistress looks, slight blemishes but well covered up with make up)
Body : 8/10 (slender and tall, at least 170, no tummy, very well maintained body, have some meat on her butt, bakness 2)
Boobs : ?/10 (enhanced B's to C's, not hard not soft, will not rate as not a fan of enhanced boobs)
Frenching : 10/10 (very proactive, rapes your mouth with her meaty tongue)
AR : 8/10 (quite good, only gripe is there isn't much saliva to give it a wet and messy feel)
BBBJ : 9/10 (HJ and BBBJ combo almost made me misfire, hasn't been 1 that could do that, might go back just to try it out)
FJ : 10/10

PS. she likes giving prostate massage, so if that's your game, do give her a try
Old Today, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
xela18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxela18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met Bell from Club Friday this morning. As usual, quality can be assured from bro Friday. Real person just like what you see in the pictures even better. She has one of the hottest body I ever lay my hands to.

The session was great from the start to the end, the face - the way she play with her boobs while I was pumping - the combination of power suction and sensual licking made me go crazy. I surrendered 2 rounds within 1 hour although I took 1.5 hours slot. After deeds also lying naked in bed to catch our breaths, not bother to clean up first. Memorable bonk for me.

Will rtf her again soon let's hope vit M refills soon.
Old Today, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chiobubabe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Honey
Stable: Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=honey

Looks: give small discount. In total pretty in and attractive. Just maybe small difference in skin tone
Body: I consider her slim which is not bad at all, still has meat in some places I love to grab
Boobs: this size is the perfect size for her. B cup boobies
BBBJ: started shy and demure. Need some warm up, her mouth, for the solid strong suctions. I kn suffered controlling not to cum haha
FJ: she is a gem, good tightness and her moans has variations. From soft to loud, deep groans to high pitch kind. Really find it v siok to be with her

Gfe: high

Rtf: high chance it is a yes
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bubb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=pinky

Took Pinky from Seduction for a 90mins session

OKT : Fast response from OKT given clear instructions

Looks Pretty with good complexion cute face for me

Body smooth skin and fair and slender.

Pussy wet instantly

Boobs good hand size B wif nice nips

BBBJ she can go for long with her tongue twirling , nice

Can really accommodate with all the request and she is ready to serve u with no complaints, very good attitude lady with great gfe too, young lady with this kind of service is great

Will book her at least 1 more session.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Hana - T21

Looks: SYT, WYSIWYG - Fair skinned (Thai mixed Chi)
Body: Perfect soft and well tonned body
Boobs: Natural Bs to Cs with inverted nipples, need to suck to get them out
BBBJ: Wet and sensual
FJ: Accomodating with most positions, didn't get to try doggy

Overall: 9/10, a tad pricey at $220 for 2s but i guess she's worth the price!

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old Today, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
popeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For 107 Nooky

Finally bro Nooky is back again with this gem. Decided to go for her yesterday after reading all the FRs on their telegram. Got her a small cake as it was her bday. She looks super pretty in person and her biggest asset is her big natural boobs. It was posted as B but like some other bros mentioned, they are definitely a C or even a D. Natural big and soft. She is young, cheerful and eager to please. Even though her English is basic, her GFE is out of this world. Thanks bro Nooky for the arrangement and hope to see more gems like her again.
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Chita (Sexhouse)

OKT: quick reply and easy to book

Chita looks quite close to photo, but with a slight Thai tan.
Ass is pretty much as advertised.
Worked as a dancer so can see there’s some form of toning.

Pussy is trimmed, but where the lips are it’s quite clean shaven so good for painting. FJ feels tight too. Labia looks like butterfly.

If you’re really keen on her you can DM me for deets.
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
blue881 is Cool - loads of Potential
I'm keen at her..can tell more of her action? Wanna try if powerful
Old Today, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
john369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994607
FR for Aries Terminal21

OKT - usual verification. Quick and efficient.

Looks got some discount to the photos but I can say that she's really beautiful. Nice Thai tan nothing to complain about.
Body is curvy at the right places. Nice butt, she's quite short around 1.5m. if you the petite kind you can go with her.
Boobs are natural, average size but suit she body nicely. Can suck or fondle as long as you want.

She is open to try plenty of position. Good with doggy, lift her hips high enough, face planted on pillow. The way she moan and say fuckkk... Is music to my ears.
Before FJ she gave nice solid blow. Doesn't reject if you ask for more. Offered me CIM but I chose her pussy instead.

Offered massage towards the end. Light shoulder massage, moving to neck area, relieving some tension at that spot.

RTF - maybe but too many girls to try now so let see how later
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 3
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aida from flirtygirls

Just ended a session with her and she really made me jelly legs

Service 8.5/10 everything was good even her attitude is good too

Can easy break the ice and she was not a time watcher even though I ended off abit late

She knows her stuff to make a man happy and I just need to lay on the bed and enjoy every moment

Promo at 120 Is definitely a good catch for her service and attitude

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=995013
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 5
BuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of light

Jolin from galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993458&highlight=

Fetish for huge boobs and did Tata the previous session

Jolin was soild, she can really use her boobs to suffocate me till I almost lost and let me boob fuck her till I blust my cum too

Her blowjob was out of the world and her pussy is tight too

She uses her mouth to suck and her tongue to lick my whole shaft till I shiok and even let me use my dick to hit her cheek

Will wanna find her again if time permits me

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1