The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Did his account get banned or something? It's weird for him to be so silent.

Anyways going to meet the PH DH I mentioned earlier soon, hope it's a great session.
Hiding and using clone nicks like isme and Rojana. Look at his way of talking know already. Low ses English and unable to hold a proper conversation .
Old Today, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I found this maid (milf 40+) She is not chubby, probably around 80+ kg but with good boobs. Chatted with her for a while in Badoo as well as whatsapp. I met with her at simpang bedok. She was hungry and asked me to order food at western shop. Then I suggested to her, we go to a nearby hotel room eat. She agreed. Thn immediate proceed to nearby shop get few cans beer, she was also want to drink. When check in to room. Asked her to eat and drink. Slowly she started to get drunked. Asked her to kiss me and at first she rejected. Sweet talk with her then finally able to score kiss. Kiss became more intense and my hand start to play her huge boobs. Again, she put my hand down but due to persistent, she finally allow me to fondle her boobs. Slowly, I reached to her panties. She was wearing black silky panties which turned me on. Her pussy was wet, started to rub her clit and fingered her. Her moaning is like wild. Stripped her and stripped myself. Automatically gave me bbbj, she did it with those horny eyes look at me. After that pumped her in missionary. Load on her belly. So satisfied. I still meet her on a weekday morning book hotel straight to fun. Finally she does not want to see me anymore because she realized that I only meeting her for sex and not for a long term relationship.
Old Today, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
I found this maid (milf 40+) She is not chubby, probably around 80+ kg but with good boobs. Chatted with her for a while in Badoo as well as whatsapp. I met with her at simpang bedok. She was hungry and asked me to order food at western shop. Then I suggested to her, we go to a nearby hotel room eat. She agreed. Thn immediate proceed to nearby shop get few cans beer, she was also want to drink. When check in to room. Asked her to eat and drink. Slowly she started to get drunked. Asked her to kiss me and at first she rejected. Sweet talk with her then finally able to score kiss. Kiss became more intense and my hand start to play her huge boobs. Again, she put my hand down but due to persistent, she finally allow me to fondle her boobs. Slowly, I reached to her panties. She was wearing black silky panties which turned me on. Her pussy was wet, started to rub her clit and fingered her. Her moaning is like wild. Stripped her and stripped myself. Automatically gave me bbbj, she did it with those horny eyes look at me. After that pumped her in missionary. Load on her belly. So satisfied. I still meet her on a weekday morning book hotel straight to fun. Finally she does not want to see me anymore because she realized that I only meeting her for sex and not for a long term relationship.
80+kg but not chubby???
Probably true
I don't really label that as chubby tbh
Old Today, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
80+kg but not chubby???
Probably true
Not chubby but probably fat or baby elephant alr lol. I'm sorry but I probably can't get hard for those body types, maybe close eyes when they bbbj but no thanks.

Each to their own I guess hahaha.
Old Today, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4943 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Idiot talking no point arguing.
Daukeeliao u got how many clone leh. Show lah. People English poor must be me. Idiot talking Ur English the best. I thought u want csi me.
U want join me at Angeles city and hatyai.
Loser.
Cannot tahan right no body fighting with u
No point arguing with u. I stop now
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
80+kg but not chubby???
Probably true
Tall ya bro sorry
Old Today, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Not chubby but probably fat or baby elephant alr lol. I'm sorry but I probably can't get hard for those body types, maybe close eyes when they bbbj but no thanks.

Each to their own I guess hahaha.
Hahaha yes bro true. Got it alot of homework to get from badoo. Need watch video to earn point thn make chat session. Alot of work. But ok la can get to piak piak piak.
Old Today, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Idiot talking no point arguing.
Daukeeliao u got how many clone leh. Show lah. People English poor must be me. Idiot talking Ur English the best. I thought u want csi me.
U want join me at Angeles city and hatyai.
Loser.
Cannot tahan right no body fighting with u
No point arguing with u. I stop now
Hahaha dog barking . Woof woof u low ses retard dog . How your vd attack your Brain haven’t mati?
Old Today, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Tall ya bro sorry
No problem bro

Glad you had fun

One man's meat is another man's cholesterol
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
80+kg but not chubby???
Probably true
That's obese Dino alrdy
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Chrisdana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch1666 View Post
Show her the money
Lol, seem true, bro. Give vitamin M aka Money....
Or attract with staycation on 4/5* hotel liked my previous Indo DH that followed me to one of orchad hotel
Old Today, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Rojana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m a Myanmar maid working in Singapore. Finding fwb. 97870719 call me
Old Today, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 14
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojana View Post
I’m a Myanmar maid working in Singapore. Finding fwb. 97870719 call me
Look like sabotage sia
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1