The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
qwertest, Upup1234, WankJanice

Old Today, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 4
Bathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
20 pts for exchange. No queue. Cheers!
Returned thanks 🙏
Old Today, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26356 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

up for points exchange...
Old Today, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12644 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

14 to exchange
Old Today, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18833 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

+19 for exchange!

18 815 20/7 alphina+17, 17/7 Lucius_Verus+20, 16/7 Fungrapes2004+21

**NO Q, the above have been reciprocated

For >2nd UP, pls check with me.
IOU list: 20/1 69sex+14, 9/5 Biostar +17(returned)
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
DarkSith is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSith is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSith is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSith is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSith is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Hi, senior bro DarkSith, thanks for coming to this part of sbf as a RETURNEE & requesting us all to help to up u.

First u need to perform the daily begging by doing the DAILY GRIND.

It's good to note tt u already hv 16posts already & hence can concentrate on begging kind bros to fulfil THE SECOND PART to have 100points by begging another 1 point [existing 99 + begging 1 more = 100points] to get rep power of ONE (and viola...!! rep power automatically be either 20 or 21).

Once, u get yr FIRST rep power, it'll be either 120 or 21 since u join SBF in Dec 2004, & many hungry samsters will rush to up u as well as clamouring for yr return to up them.

Reason is bcos we can only UP a samster once & after tt we need to spread to 1000 others before coming back to the same samster again. 1000 others & given the proviso of only 2 samsters to be upped per day, it'll take close to 16.5 months to return to up the same samster again - if u do yr daily grind daily w-out fail.

That's the reason why we need to adopt the MLM [multi-level marketing] principle to build a large pyramid base of fresh samsters so tt we can get to up as many as possible to reach 1000 others quickly. DO NOT PLACE any restrictions (except must hv a minimum of 1 rep power) in order to achieve this - to rise together everyday.

U need to do yr daily begging from senior samsters in all 15 threads of the POINTS EXCHANGE group to widen yr exposure for begging from kind bros & u need to do it consistently day in & day out, rain or shine. In short do the DAILY GRIND. it's like repeatedly practising yr dance fundamental steps daily in the beginners' dance class or a karateka practising his kata], rain or shine,

For yr info, the 15 threads were posted & complied by senior bro toshiba sometimes back & are listed below c/w the hyperlinkst for u to post daily.

==
[01] - Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos = Thread For Exchange Of Points = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161568

[02] - Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos = ZAP FREE PT EXCHANGE! = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161575

[03] - Adult Discussions about SEX = premium point exchange corner points 10^ / general discussion = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161518 = [zap free forum]

[04] - Adult Discussions about SEX = Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone! = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161585 =================== [zap free forum]

[05) - Adult Discussions about SEX = someone buying sammyboyforum userid = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161595 =============== [zap free forum]

[06] - Adult Discussions about SEX = Exposed Donor Clones Zapper = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161595 ====================== [zap free forum]

[07] - Adult Discussions about SEX = All Newbies & those wanna to get their 1st power fall in here = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161605 === [zap free forum]

[08] - The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene = Thread for Exchange Points / Flame trolling / Copy Frs = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161646

[09] - Petain Romps = Thread for Exchange Points / Complaints / Reputation System Questions = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161663

[10] - Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! = Thread for UpZ exchange for bros and sis = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161671

[11] - Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! = Old birds please report in = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161686

[12] - The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza = Bros who registered in 2002 or b4 - without Power to up - PM me! = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161690

[13] - International Field Reports = Genuine points exchange thread = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161693

[14] - JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] = JB Point Exchange/TCSS/Discussion = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161698

[15] - Matters of the Heart = Thread for Exchange of Rep. Points = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23161704

Finally don't start upping people when you still have zero power. Wait until you have at least 1. Otherwise the receiving party gets nothing.

Now here comes the hardest part ... perform the DAILY GRIND in all 15 threads in the POINTS EXCHANGE group tt u hv to post daily without fail so tt u can get [THE SECOND PART] in order to hv rep power of ONE, asap, a total of 100 points is needed & many generous samsters will help u out.
Whoa, thank you so much for the very detailed and valuable information. Now i know what i have to do. Looks like i have my work cut out for me.

I tried to search on the main forum for info on this and there wasnt much.

Thanks again. You'll be my virgin account I up once i get power. Cheers!

List to return points
biostar
124asf124
kinkyboy94
ToshibaTestacc
Old Today, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22099 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

21 bullets for exchange... All bros are free to exchange. Cheers!

2nd round
kyc2110
Swagelock
kim-seng-heng
meatvegelove
sanuuk
undergroundtree
bigbirdbird
Powerman881
Biostar
hamsapkwai
Naka_Timo
Havanna Slicks
Steventan
danny888
Socialsocial88
The Old Nite
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

3 pts for exchange. Thanks.
Old Today, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10964 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
Returned thanks 🙏
Upz with 16. Thanks
Old Today, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17856 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSith View Post
Whoa, thank you so much for the very detailed and valuable information. Now i know what i have to do. Looks like i have my work cut out for me.

I tried to search on the main forum for info on this and there wasnt much.

Thanks again. You'll be my virgin account I up once i get power. Cheers!

List to return points
biostar
124asf124
kinkyboy94
ToshibaTestacc
please make a statement after you have returned points.

排队中: 清空中
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
DarkSith is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSith is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSith is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSith is a glorious beacon of lightDarkSith is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
please make a statement after you have returned points.
I cant exchange now - waiting for 24 hours to complete

Will clear my list before i make statement.
  • kinkyboy94
  • ToshibaTestacc
  • AlMinH
  • Shiofukis
  • lt0l0tl
  • rawmaster101
  • kcy69
  • marklui520
  • Naka_Timo
  • Zek85
  • overlord9898
  • WOOHOO
  • The Old Nite
Old Today, 11:52 AM
球球

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15918 / Power: 72
BALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone wanna exchange feel free to add, thanks in advance.
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 7
LeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond repute

Posting 7 bullets for exchange. No min pts. Fast return. No queue.

Queue:
NONE

Return list (new post needed):
masterbaker, vin2324

Waiting for bros to return me:
Me Siam Bu, blusterRifle, Johnnypapa, itenshi, highflyerz, deltaairforce, bumblebtch, divergent27878, TWongJ, citol, dashingactive, Brojoms, Bustybibi, SaintTKP, ly1968, wanted900, tayahboy, gianttissue, japankimochi, DaddyDad, Stevevaldez, entering, chichihan, tournedos, donzzz, James80, fuGIM, SuperPaman, iloveojz, Ministryofhappy, HKCAD, Doingfine, toukin, Duakeeliao, VodkaMenthol, KOPIOKOSONG, HAIDILAOHOTPOT, thispenzer, bomberman18, Xzor66, grandpasin, liarrr, roundaclock, Bathory, lovecim, DarkSith, dontcheatmeleh
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19190 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

25 green candies to add.

minimum 10 pointers to exchange.
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
Jands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant futureJands has a brilliant future

Updated list of favours to return:
Nil

Listed below need to send me your latest post for me to up you points:

AhMin,Prejudiced,diabloshook,suspatekka,sworldtofu ,hongkongdoggy ,Chua Soi Lek,WOO,Samdude,Acechew2008,Xchange,Vivianchow
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3351 / Power: 5
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
Returned thanks 🙏
Upped.

Min 1 power to trade
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1