The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
thepartyplanner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthepartyplanner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthepartyplanner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Re: KTV in KL

🔞 KTV Review 💰

E-Club KTV KL
🏦 Name: E-Club KTV KL

📅 Date: 16 Jul 24

🕐 Session time: 10am-4pm

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

9-10 = Excellent
7-8 = Very Good
5-6 = Normal
3-4 = Bad
1-2 = Turn Off

🧍‍♀️Parade: 5. There were 2 types of girls. 1. The KTV girls and 2. The Siam Diu girls that worked in the attached Siam Diu on the ground floor.
KTV girls were 400/3h and Siam Diu girls were 700/3h. The standard for the ktv girls were honestly not worth taking (then again only got to see a small handful as most were booked). The Siam Diu girls were better but averaged 4-6 in my opinion, there was maybe a couple of 7.5’s in the total lineup of about 60+ that I saw with 15-20% of them saying they can speak some English or Chinese .

In the end decided to call in from outside my own source, at least can speak well and looks at least an 8 to any guy. Dunno if its just being picky but, I feel if I am going to party then better be great else don’t even bother liao.

👩‍👧Mummy: 8 Ok can speak Chinese- generally accommodating and helpful. Upfront and clear with requests, questions and pricing. Mummy mention dabao ST is ~ 1500 as the standard nowadays.

🔉 Sound system/room: 8 Took small room overall solid – can fit easily 10 pax very comfortably. cant complain on the bass with the massive bass boxes. Standard selection system, with youtube. LED lights around the room was not bad as well. Seats are a little old but nothing to really complain about, nothing a good clean cant fix. 3 tables in the room all with an infinity mirror setup that is pretty cool looking. A decent attached toilet in the room, not fancy but works and clean so that’s fine.

💸 Drinks price: standard set 6h block from small room 19++ RM ~18/24 can beer with fruits, water, and the usual tidbits. Can extend if needed but didn’t extend this time.

🧚‍♀️ Butterfly system: None- only booking.

💋 Playability: Friend tried one of the siam diu girls, really low playability , standard touch, hug, play game, think some like pecks. Mine was quite active la but maybe cos booking her overnight++ and can speak better so chemistry better

🧠 Others: Helpful in-house medical professionals are available if required, doors are locked by default and can be unlocked from the outside. Funnily the LED lights outside the room in the hallways were pretty nice and the security was good throughout, wont have random people entering the building.

🏆 Overall: 6/10, its pretty decent if you are looking for a professionally run KTV in KL near the city centre. Its cost is on the higher side, but then the rooms are better as well. One of the major downsides is the quality of the ladies, its really not up to par for the pricing.

Feel free to PM if you have additional questions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1