The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR: BAIBUA @ X-FACTOR

Face & Bod
-Looks 85% similar to pics. Face less sharp IRL but the facial features are same as studio pics
-Skin tone is the only major difference. Around 3-4 shades darker IRL vs studio pics. She reminds me of a fairer version of an SG Minah i.e. still tan but fairer than the average Thai. Says shes 27 yrs old and looks that IRL
-Dainty facial features overall which gives her the demure look. I would desribe her overall look as chio 'Minah'
-"Model-esque" features are her height at 1.7M, slender body frame, flat tummy, long legs, yet still having curvy hips and meaty bum. These are her key standout features.
-Enhanced B cups tits with 20 cent coin areolas & eraser nipples. Faint scars can be felt in the underboob area and tits need more seasoning as they're too firm for my preferences
-Shaved pussy with somes stubble growing back and full back tattoo

Main Event
-Big spacious apartment with fresh towels are a plus
-SOP shower. She does soap you up very nicely though
-Foreplay was a standard routine of nipple sucking followed by BBBJ
-DFK is the slow & sensual, not the 'Eat your face' type. Will take regular pauses to pull away after DFK-ing for some time, but does more aggressive tongue fighting / sucking when she's high from your pumping
-Great BBBJ. Starts off slow and gradually increases the tempo in speed and suction agression and pays alot of attention to sucking your balls. No attempts to DT but I'm just nitpicking here.
-No chance to finger or paint her as she insisted on 'servicing' me so i just laid down at let her do all the work as i was tired from a long day at work
-Very tight lovehole and I could feel her pussy grip my dick with each thrust. Tops marks here as its rare for taller ladies to have very tight pussys. In general, tighter love holes usually only come with more petite ladies.
-Didn't get a chance to test her CG stamina as i was mainly in Mish and ended in doggy while grabbing and slapping that bum until i came
-Enjoys getting pounded long & hard by big tools (was fucking her close to 30 mins excluding time on foreplay) Genuinely enjoys sex as she was grabbing my pelvis and pushing it deeper during mish with each pump
-Tendency to want to bite your neck when she is high, so those with OC at home please watch out

GFE & Comms
-Decent command of English. No Google translate needed
-Playful, cheeky type of personality and likes to tease you. More FWB than GF vibe during interactions
-Owns a massage business back home & has real massage skills
-Fun fact: Her boyfriend of 2 years just broke up with her 3 weeks back and she came here to work for forget him so by all means, please help her to do so LOL

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; Today at 12:49 PM.
Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
sexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Hermes from Galaxy Esc.
OKT is very good.
I did not regret my choice with the lady.

Look: 9/10 (natural beauty & very young)
Body: 7/10 (quite fleshy but not repulsive type)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural soft big)
BBBJ: did not try
FJ: 10/10 (definitely one of the best ever for me)
GFE: 9/10 (cute, chatty, bubbly)

Her minus points I'm willing to overlook due to her other superior factors.
This is actually the first time I did not have BBBJ cos too horny.
Gonna RTF.
Old Today, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 3
Lambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud of

Had another Great Bonk from Lust365-Ginny

Video on their TG i do not know how to import so bros can refer there.

Advertised as Ang Pai from their stable and can see why.
Had to make appt advanced since i tried last min and she was busy.

Tall beautiful figured Natural Babe if i am to describe her.

Looks: 9/10
BBJ: 10/10
Body: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Overall: 10/10

She's really good bros can try to believe.
Definately worth it. Love the location by the way can swing by for drinks.
Old Today, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
petmeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantyin View Post
Tarma with awa & candy (galaxyxscorts)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...305&highlight=

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...306&highlight=

This pair of Tarma damn solid, both lady was sexy and cute, very wild and very naughty too

Can suck my dick non stop making me cummed into her mouths and let me fuck them side by side doggy

One was riding me and the other was frenching me, one was bonked by missionary and the other was behind me licking my neck n earlopes

Wild the only word I can describe about them
Nice accommodation and both work well. Left as a happy man and my both leg jelly. Thanks okt for the tarma promo and smooth arrangement
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itchybunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SILKS - LING

Innocent look but not so when she is in bed.
Prettier in person young girl and sweet.

Petite. Good body proportions not too skinny.

Soft Nice boobs for play and responsive nipples.

BJ with lots of techniques, solid suctions and strokes
Considered her as a pro rider and do it long.

GFE, it's 100%

Will highly recommend this lady and stable.
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
BizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Spicy from galaxy

Had a long week of work and wanna give myself a treat so scorlling around tg galaxy and saw spicy, decided to make a booking

Location was nice, Don have to sneak around, just walk up

Hit the door bell and was greeted by a sexy lady wearing see thru dress, in fact she was better in real compare to photo

We showered for me, and we French like lovers too, she will use her body to rub against my with soap top

She does well in foreplay, licking my shaft while trying to gobble up my hard dick with additional vaccum

She can go fast and deep and slow motions combining to make the whole Bbbj feel damn good

After that , she turn me over and lick my ass crack, while her hand was playing with me balls too, damn trilling

Move to the main dish, she enjoys my fast and slow momentum, her moan was eargasm with the mixture of pounding love sex sound

She will hold me tight feeling want more and I turn her over for more doggy actions

Once I was about to cum I signal her and she lay down on bed and let me shot all into her face making it a messy nice view

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...804&highlight=
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 988 / Power: 16
smellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=999679

Dior from Flirtygirls

Looks: 8/10. Very pretty, really have the school.teacher vibes.
Body: 7/10. Meaty at the right place
French: yes
Boobs: 7/10. Soft and feels good to zhutzhut
Bbbj: 7/10. Plus one for effort.
Fj: out there to please
GFE: 20/10. feels more than my GF than my GF
Rtf. Yes

Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
creampuffz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Caught Ferrari from Lust for my break

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...hlight=ferrari

Looks 9/10. Solid SYT. Got a nice smile, abit of thai tan skin, chio enough for me to get turn on.

Body 9/10. Slim, nice grab-able boobs with suckable nipples. Look exactly like the videos and pics. Soft skin, long and slender legs

Bbbj 9.5/10. Suction was good some hand strokes and I would’ve cum almost immediately if I didn’t ask her to stop.

FJ 10/10. Moans softly and really feels genuine. Obedient and dominated her. Enjoyable and fun.

Attitude 9/10. Friendly. Very bubbly and sweet. Chatty!

Was a good bonking session! Good price, good value. (Got her at a steal bros!)

RTF surely when I have the time to!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1