The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 18
izakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond reputeizakus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

She is closer to 50 then 40. But well maintained. Those photos are real her with little filter.
Good massage and top notch service from you in till the end. She will change to sexy night gown after the massage before the action.

Have been visiting her for years. Never manage to unlock her. Maybe I am not handsome enough. So standard BJ or HDLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
Massage with aeroplane only, btw her massage quite good got standard one, not those piano type. I don't think she offers the FJ kind of full course, even if she offers, I don't think it is available to first time visitors like me

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to all

anyone tried girls from qianjin.co m?
Old Today, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2777 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Any one tried the 36D melody before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
I tried once before. Do expect a huge discount from the photos in terms of looks, IRL looks 40 something. But the figure quite good, huge boobs, super soft and smooth skin that is nice to touch. Her HDLY is quite powerful, I surrendered within a few minutes after she started her HDLY. So if want to touchy touchy, maybe i should have skipped the HDLY, cos after shooting no more action liao. But i will not RTM cos I can sense that playability is very limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izakus View Post
She is closer to 50 then 40. But well maintained. Those photos are real her with little filter.
Good massage and top notch service from you in till the end. She will change to sexy night gown after the massage before the action.
Have been visiting her for years. Never manage to unlock her. Maybe I am not handsome enough. So standard BJ or HDLY.

Should be early 50s.
Surprise she still working... JC area?
Not that you are not handsome enough to unlock her but I think she don't need those extra service for cash.... she could be richer than some bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1