The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wanted to go for a massage on a Sunday noon. Read piya from FT does a good massage so decided to text for booking. Bro was fast in reply and appointment confirm within few min.

Location was good. Private and not on a busy street. As I come from home and showered, action started immediately once enter room. She does a good bj and ride well. Burst my shot fast. Had a quick shower and start what I came for. Was pretty surprised she can really massage good. Over 10years massage exp. She ask if can use baby oil and i reply sure, no oil how to massage good. Was so relax till I fell aslp. Tickle my balls so wake me up and I told her skip round 2 and continue.

Highly recommend for bro who wanna good massage with very happy ending. At that price range, where to find elsewhere. Would suggest to book 120min if you want 2shot and also enjoy a good massage.

Just a note, piya and ivy are real sister. Both looks alike. Considering to rtf for 120min 4 hand massage. Hahaha
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Leatherboots88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brandy from Silkstockings
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=brandy

Looks: 9/10 chio bu

Boobs:8.5/10 b cup neh neh

Frenching: 8.5/10 wet kisses

Bbbj: 9/10 deep suctions

Fj: 9.5/10 super daring and seductive. Has xtra special service. (Don't miss). Tightness is real. My top 1 is missionary, feeling her very wet pussy while I see her moaning sexy face
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
korkob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Tukta
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...3#post23662803

Looks: same as in pic, young and pretty. My type.
Body: acceptable heigh and well maintance figure. Just nice.
Boobs: handful and just nice
Pussy: shaved and no smell, but nice to lick
French: French slowly but once activated her horny button things started to fight
BBBJ: slow sensual wet with many ball sucking and licking.
FJ : good stamina, loves to ride and will ride till she cums. did multiple positions with her , no complains and not a time watcher. Gets wet easily
GFE: Cuddled like a gf after that, good chemistry
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ebi KinkyThai
Nice tight petite body. She may not be SYT teens age, but her body and complexion and was like a young gal.
Can kiss can french and accommodating to my requests. ate her well till she twitched and came and collapsed. Boy, she is tighter than many SYT that I bonked.
Treat her well boys.
RTF planned.
Old Today, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cesomab79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl
Fr for Pear

Looks 9/10 better than photo and she has those very sexy looks

Body 9/10 slim and no excess fats, body same model standards

French 8/10 passionate type

Bbbj 9/10 very soild and can go non stop till I cum hard

Pussy 9/10 very low milage and damn clean

Fj 9/10 fucked with her while she turn her head and looked at me while she moan loud and her hand grabbing the bed sheet asking me to harder makes me feel damn shiok

Gfe 10/10 great lady
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
reinzoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Hana from Terminal21:

Hana: The Best of the Best

I'm not usually one to leave reviews, but Hana deserves the recognition. She truly is exceptional.

Stable: Terminal21
Model: Hana

Looks - 11/10
Body - 10/10
GFE - 100/10
FJ - 10/10
BBBJ - 10/10
Overall - 30/10

I tend to be objective with my ratings and for this, I believe it is really based on facts and not my emotions interacting with her.

Of all the ladies I interacted with, she is by far the best in many aspects.

Beyond Beauty

While undeniably gorgeous, it's her personality and connection that elevate the experience. Her Girlfriend Experience (GFE) is unparalleled.

A Joy to Be With

She is fun to be with and truly acts like your GF. She's fun, engaging, and genuinely embodies the GFE spirit.

Amazing in Every Way

Whether in bed, chatting, or cuddling, she's incredible.

Because she is quite popular, it is sooooo hard to book her and that she can get tired.

A True Gem

No one can see it but she really works hard. Please do not tire her too much bros. She does her best for you. Hope you can treat her like your own gf. Hana's popularity makes booking challenging, and she works incredibly hard. Please be considerate, gentlemen. Treat her with the respect she deserves.

She is truly awesome and a true hidden gem.

Terminal21's Treasure

And thank you so much terminal21, you are the only stable I go to now and thanks to you that I met Hana.

I could say more, but I'll leave it at this: Hana is a hidden gem, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to have met her.
Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
laobaixing is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR Barbie from Merci House
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...3#post23682593

OKT: Prompt response.

Barbie
Look: Young and Very Swee
Body: Model body
Boobs: C cup Enhanced. Nicely made.
DFK: Light Kissing
BJ: CBJ
FJ: 2 positions. Came on Missionary.
Overall: Fucking a beautify girl.
RTF: Yes if time allows.
Old Today, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
laobaixing is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR Barbie from Merci House
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...3#post23682593

OKT: Prompt response.

Barbie
Look: Young and Very Swee.
Body: Tall Model Height Long Legs.
Boobs: C cup Enhanced. Nicely made.
DFK: Light Kissing.
BJ: CBJ.
FJ: 2 positions. Came on Missionary.
Overall: Fucking a beautify girl.
RTF: Yes if time allows.
Old Today, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Bowiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr on Sofia love affair aj queen decided to try aj with this beautiful lady... love affair currently having promo at 130$$ for two shots 90 mins .I only need to top up 50$$ for anal service..at this price she is a gem .body 10/10 big 38ee boobs same as pics.i licked and fondled those delicious boobs .she did boobs fuck for me for my second shot...first shot I did her in anal in the shower..the shower was memorable .she kneel down and bbbj me making me hard..she then used her boobs to rub my chest all the way down to my hard rod..we also frenched kiss in the shower..she also gave love bites...gfe 10/10 excellent like long lost lovers bbbj almost perfect ten .deep throat my cock all way in..she turned around in doggy..asked me to do her anal in the shower...she was enjoying it..moans getting louder louder..I shot my load all in...her anal hole is tight and the maximum pleasure for me ..onto the bed we went for round 2 ..long bbbj she licked my arsehole balls my nipples my thighs .then she rubbed her boobs on my face ..I licked and sucked them to paradise..she then did a boobsfuck on my dick ..the sight of her big bouncy melons made me come within minutes...aj 10/10 ass hole very tight...she has many customers because her aj tight ass big boobs frenching and high gfe make her one of the best bonks in 2024.. wonderful lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1