The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18h44 - Sabaidee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiwera View Post
The price is not fixed.. sometimes 60, sometimes 90
You choose different girl, is it? That’s why 90. I go always 60.
Old 29-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasgrand1527 View Post
Brother is g82 and g38 still there?
Yes, 38 still there. I just visited her last Saturday night.
Old 29-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Just went there last Saturday night, and 38 told me that this week have new girls. june 13 also will have new girls.
Old 29-05-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hanszzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for L18H44 G81

Looks: 8/10 Pretty, sweet looking, lots of smiles, GND look

Body: 8/10 Small frame, petite size, with some meat around hips, but wouldn't consider as fat.. Slight tummy, but overall quite good figure..

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B, hanging nicely without sag

Engagement: 7/10 Can speak decent english. Willing to chat, small talk, but not CFM type of talk..

Service: 6/10 Not too bad, not too good.. Mid, but nothing serious to complain about.. SOP with somewhat decent engagement lor.. Short catbath, short CBJ, no kissing..

RTF: Maybe, but likely to try others than remembering to RTF..

#hanszzzFR 05 - L18H44G81 - 7/10

Last edited by Hanszzz; 31-05-2024 at 05:52 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
L18H44G28
Name: Mo
Her GFE is over the roof! Petite with big round eyes and very small face. Very friendly. Ice broken immediately. Good english. Basically Thai accented english with Singlish. She like to end her sentences with “ma” “Liao” “lah” “Loh” for example “you ok loh?” Or “I don’t talk to you liao”. Very school girl vibes. Nice smiles with braces. Long hair. Like to laugh. Very chatty. 25 mins go past in a flash.

Nice clean room. Bathed together.
Good catbath. CBJ but with good suction.
Pecks allowed. Very accommodating to position changes.
Even though her tummy hurted apparently from a bro with a VERY LONG tool she was still all smiles and tried her best to accommodate. Good work ethics. Peachy ass. Great for doggy. Ended off with a hug at the door. RTF: YES!
A tribute FR for my regular of this house Mo G28
Always full of smiles and high gfe. loved how she giggles when you kiss her neck. Always accommodating and gives hugs and kisses. Remembered how I always like a bottle of chilled water. Pretty and sincere she has completed her tour of duty and will be missed. Time to look for new gems!
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
A tribute FR for my regular of this house Mo G28
Always full of smiles and high gfe. loved how she giggles when you kiss her neck. Always accommodating and gives hugs and kisses. Remembered how I always like a bottle of chilled water. Pretty and sincere she has completed her tour of duty and will be missed. Time to look for new gems!
She was my favourite too! Superb attitude with superb service, always aims to please. I have a bigger than usual too and sometimes can see from her face that it hurts a little, but she takes it all in like a champ… Post-sex, we always have a nice chat till the buzzer sounds off, about her aspirations and the countries she hopes to travel to… Sad to see her leave (cos I can’t enjoy her service anymore) but happy for her that she can finally ORD from this trade and hopefully pursue her dreams; she more than deserves to be happy…

Now the arduous task of finding a new regular. Not easy when the benchmark is the legendary Mo…!!!

Last edited by hawkeye007; Yesterday at 02:29 PM. Reason: Added more stuffs
Old Today, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
She was my favourite too! Superb attitude with superb service, always aims to please. I have a bigger than usual too and sometimes can see from her face that it hurts a little, but she takes it all in like a champ… Post-sex, we always have a nice chat till the buzzer sounds off, about her aspirations and the countries she hopes to travel to… Sad to see her leave (cos I can’t enjoy her service anymore) but happy for her that she can finally ORD from this trade and hopefully pursue her dreams; she more than deserves to be happy…

Now the arduous task of finding a new regular. Not easy when the benchmark is the legendary Mo…!!!
Thanks for the Up bro. We should share intel since we like the same type of FLs. More eyes on the ground for the next gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1