The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Men Men
Innocent looking hawker stall assistant look

Xiao Ling
A cup, slim, looks and feels like a school girl, a better looking Bao Er

Any other FR for the above-mentioned WL?
Only tried their house mate An an - skinny but SOP service, bao er - slim, tanned but service from good to not so good
Sounds my type of the girls, will try it out once got time.
Old Today, 03:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
In my recent work trips to China past few months (Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Nanjing, Suzhou), the sex scenes are relatively quiet. I met up with some of my regulars in the various cities, they cited the very very harsh clampdown on vice. Once caught, the China police will call and inform the gals' family.

I went to several spas, massage parlours, "xiu xian centres", I was told to do HJ myself.

Then I heard that the gals can work discreetly in private apartments which usually non locals will dare to go, if you dont want to be held ransom.

So, just some info from my side with regards to the sex scenes in China now. Their President Xi did a very good job in the clamp down.

There are KTVs around, whether you can convince the gals to go to your hotel room, is up to individual skills and carrot you dangled, and whether the gals want to take the risk.

What I know from the gals I met, is many China gals want to get out of China if they want to ply in this sex trade. Because if caught, it is a shame for their family and village to know that they are doing this.

Anyway, our goal here is to fuck happily in Geylang Land, and leave Geylang a happy person.
What you said is true about how they going to deal with the girls once they got caught by police in China, they will inform the girls’ family and ask them to take her home. But according to what I know about the sex industry there, now it is barely affected, the local OTKs just told me now it’s “太平盛世” two weeks ago, everything goes fine. One example, I travelled 4 times to Chengdu since last year, and got a few contacts of local OKTs in TG, nowadays, they still posts 50 plus outcall girls in there channel on daily bases.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1