The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 16
LSDoor is a name known to allLSDoor is a name known to allLSDoor is a name known to allLSDoor is a name known to allLSDoor is a name known to allLSDoor is a name known to all
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post
Anybody tried Yoki, Lisa or Eva? Any FR on them? Tried Kiki and Helen. Both are awesome hehe
You just need to go back a few pages to see their FRs. So many bros already wrote for them.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercroissant View Post
Late FR for Kiki (Base on trip in Jul)

Visited on a weekday lunch, feels very awkward to be standing there while waiting for the door to be unlocked. Greeted by Eva before getting to KiKi. Chatted about the weather difference in her hometown and ours haha. Massage was nothing great. Before the action, she lie down and ask me to paint her. For my case, really have the waterfall effect and just keep trembling. Really sensitive. Otherwise, nothing to rave about other than her waterfall haha.

Look: 9 (Would say it is very close to the pic)
Massage: 6
Body: 9
BBBJ: DidnÂ’t get to try
Paint: Allow
DFK: NA
FJ: 8
4B1R
Now the entrance improve alr bro. Front door no lock, and discreet. Go in, wait up the stairs at entrance. More privacy
Old Today, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Buttercroissant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Now the entrance improve alr bro. Front door no lock, and discreet. Go in, wait up the stairs at entrance. More privacy
Nice. Thanks for the info bro!
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Finally this is done!
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Eva last weekend. Looks similar to photo. Has the seductive look. Nice boobs and smooth body. A bit short. Not considered slim but still easy to carry around. Will RTF if around the area.
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
addict981 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Tried Eva last weekend. Looks similar to photo. Has the seductive look. Nice boobs and smooth body. A bit short. Not considered slim but still easy to carry around. Will RTF if around the area.
She used to be slimmer at Waterloo. pound her in standing position.
Now she put on weight. After two or three poundings had to lower her
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
gfmtimash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lisa who I visited a week back.

No different from the other bros who have given their FRs. Playability is as what other bros have described.

Had a great time with her but I really like her good attitude and surprisingly decent massage. Her massage isn’t at pro level but you can tell she’s putting in effort so no complaints from me.

The only downside is the entrance but seems like they finally fixed it! I went on a Sunday afternoon and it was super awkward waiting around, so glad that they did something about it…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1