The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee0719 View Post
No Viet lah bro. This joint all from China. You want Viet need to go slightly further to Boon Keng area, there got 2 not bad.
got small petite vietnam syt to recommend?
Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbyn View Post
quite long ago like before the shop was renovated to become this name
That’s very long ago!
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Pomelosago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPomelosago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished a session with Tiffany. Called before arriving. Door was locked and after trying to open then got people let up in.

Location: better to park slightly earlier along the small road in as limited lots.
Service: she massaged my back for about 15min and I was on prayer position for another 10-15min. Very shiok her hands v smooth with very good skill
Rooms: shared toilet but the toilet had rain shower which is very good. Relatively big rooms also
Tiffany: petite size and I cannot really tell if boobs were slightly enhanced but quite very soft. Looks discount abit but still ok with rather heavy make up. She is quite chatty and keep on saying things to make me feel good.
Service: opted for $80 (top half) and ended with her lying down beside me. Also prayed for awhile and can squeeze books but no kiss. There were $100 package (top bottom gone) $120 (cap bj) and $150 (full service).
Could pay her through paynow but kinda regretting my choice. Should have gone for cash
RTM: depends but I prefer more massage although her skills were quite good
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went a few days ago to find AQ.
First met her a few years back when she first worked at hougang. Heard she came back to SG so fast hands fast legs go find her.
Was happy to know she got extended service compared to few years back.
She don’t give hard massages but her 柔式 (rou shi) was very shiok.

Opted for 3B, and action was great. As mentioned by some bros above, she is really very pretty, like my uni crush. Lasted for about 20mins before I gave up.
RTM? For sure once I replenish vitamin M.
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ggbyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
That’s very long ago!
yea i left the scene for a while and only came back earlier this year
Advert Space Available