The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nothing wrong to do a bit of research. That is actually part of the fun when I was actively cheonging. In fact I think it really helped myself (and some fellow bros) doing some CSI.
Yes, it's always helpful in order to get your hard earned money's worth and be satisfied. That's mainly what sharing here is about, getting info and intel to make a more informed decision.

I remember one poor guy so happy and boasting "unlocking" bbbj from FL Hebe, only to find out the rest of us were already bonking her for months. Damn embarrassing.
Old Today, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Any bros know if Sindy the Vietnam ml from aljunied still around? Cannot find her ad anymore.
Went back to vietnam a few days ago already.
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Yes, it's always helpful in order to get your hard earned money's worth and be satisfied. That's mainly what sharing here is about, getting info and intel to make a more informed decision.

I remember one poor guy so happy and boasting "unlocking" bbbj from FL Hebe, only to find out the rest of us were already bonking her for months. Damn embarrassing.
Not just about the 120

Time is precious. Don’t want to waste my time to go down and see a landmine. Hence, this forum helps

The MLs maintain their standards due to this forum as well. Negative MRs stating bad breath, high phone usage or shortchange on time has an instant effect on their business.
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideitoff View Post
Yup, both top and bottom. At least for the west side, she’s one of the better ones bah. But to compare with central, not at all.
Okay that's good... I will be in the westside again so it is nice to have options.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The chio hebe ah? Then I am one of the poor chaps that started finding her too late... only when she at novena.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Today, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nothing embarrassing wat, at least he was not shy and generous enough to share his achievement.
How he know there are so many wolves already smelled blood ...
Old Today, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideitoff View Post
I don’t remember getting a boobs massage but there’s definitely catbath
Bcos her ad states boobs massage. And you mentioned fully clothed.

Usually fully clothed ML will not have such sensual service mentioned in the ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She is a full service WL. She works at 333 KA previously
Thanks. Is she fully clothed during FJ? As in just pull up skirt, pull down panty type? lol. I take a fully naked HJ over a fully clothed BBBJ.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Unread Today, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/jia-qi-massage/

MR for JiaQi, gonna go straight to the point, she's not SYT for sure but her body is in great shape, the one in the vid bathing is her btw and her massage is very on point(i know people always throw this around here like it's nothing but her massage is really solid). Her sensual is also just as good, she's start off with something like a hdly but instead of only focusing on your prick she will alternate between your nipples and your lil bro, her teasing was heavenly. Later she will sit on you and give you a footjob while facing you. She will then sorta give you a hj in this position which is damm shiok because you can grab her really silky smooth ass with both hands while sucking her tits.

Afterwards she will wash up continue part 2 of her massage, starting from the back of the head, to the front, the ears then the shoulders and finally the thai massage move whereby she extends and pushes your back with her legs and you hold on to here hands.

In conclusion finding an ml that excels in both the sensual and massage department is a rare combination nowadays(SLg is kinda boring these days imo with either vanillas or prettier vanillas that charges 150), i'll say im gonna RTM her in the future, might even go for 90mins because she's well worth the $ imo..
How is the roaming signal?

up list kept separately
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1