The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Unless that person is desperate for money to pay debts or hospital bills for family member, if not it will be a form of humiliation to her. She might do it with tears and sadness in her eyes and is this what we wanna see from an ML? Maybe unless u are a sicko.

If I do not NEED the money, u think I will eat shit or do bbbj for a man in return for $10k, $100k or $1m? Some people will rather choose to die than be humiliated by others using money.
There are indeed such people but certainly not the girls you find here. On the contrary, they will rather choose to be humiliated than die.
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Unless that person is desperate for money to pay debts or hospital bills for family member, if not it will be a form of humiliation to her. She might do it with tears and sadness in her eyes and is this what we wanna see from an ML? Maybe unless u are a sicko.

If I do not NEED the money, u think I will eat shit or do bbbj for a man in return for $10k, $100k or $1m? Some people will rather choose to die than be humiliated by others using money.
Well said bro.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baicai View Post
By signing up as ML, they already allowed themselves to be humiliated using money

120 to be hugged by a naked fat old man etc
You are wrong bro. You forgot they got database, not like Geylang Cat gals who have no choice. If record show you are an ugly fat old man, they definitely wun accept your booking unless they are desperate for money.

I ever told Amei that I want to recommend my friend who is a big fat guy to her, immediately she rejected.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You are wrong bro. You forgot they got database, not like Geylang Cat gals who have no choice. If record show you are an ugly fat old man, they definitely wun accept your booking unless they are desperate for money.

I ever told Amei that I want to recommend my friend who is a big fat guy to her, immediately she rejected.
A lot of MLs I ask also say they will ghost or even reject at the door if the bro is too old, fat or ugly – pay double also won't accept, they can't bring themselves to do it. But then again if you pay $1k for 5min HJ, maybe different story LOL
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Straddin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Agree... though it is really rare to find someone first visit got feel until can try.

There are some even if second, third visit 5G liao, thereafter suddenly complain... even kena one that scolded me even though the previous visit roam until both very happy...
Wow bro I also have the same experience with a ML …sometimes just feel a bit turn off …
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
A lot of MLs I ask also say they will ghost or even reject at the door if the bro is too old, fat or ugly – pay double also won't accept, they can't bring themselves to do it. But then again if you pay $1k for 5min HJ, maybe different story LOL
If that is the case, I really feel sorry for the local massage scene now. Can ask customer to make his way down and waste his trip. So what kind of compensation they provide or what excuse they use to reject the customer. In the good old days, these ML will be blacklist or even baotok to police. But I guess these days ML really spoil by all the white knights and suddenly become they chose customer, where it should be the other way round...
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
There are indeed such people but certainly not the girls you find here. On the contrary, they will rather choose to be humiliated than die.
Tell me why many MLs chose to marry local Singaporean, not to return to Sillypore anymore, changed to a decent job in China or Sillypore if what u guys stated is true. Maybe they just want to regain their dignity. Like Nat who chose to serve regulars who adore her and treated her well with no humiliation.

If u guys are aware, they will always use 上班 when working as a ML. To MLs who offers bbbj or more, this is just a job to them and not humiliation.

When u top up $100 or more for fj, it's just a transaction to them and some will select customers. Humiliation is when u guys keep calling them a whore, use hurtful words on them or look down on them. They have the 笑贫不笑娼 mentality.

Some of my regular MLs chose to marry a poor PRC man and "die with them" even when they received a few marriage proposals from their regular customers. They showed me the WeChat text messages and I really wanna LOL.

My advice is also not to look for a ML as a gf or wife. Play play can already and have a rotation list like many of our smart bros.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Their database screening result is impressive. Whatever negative things u have done to the MLs will be listed out. Their WeChat ML chat group will also discuss about gd and bad customers. They really blacklisted a few guys who are either abusive or disrespectful to other MLs.
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Their database screening result is impressive. Whatever negative things u have done to the MLs will be listed out. Their WeChat ML chat group will also discuss about gd and bad customers. They really blacklisted a few guys who are either abusive or disrespectful to other MLs.
Ha, we got our TKSS forum here, they also have theirs. Last time I used to write juicy fr about those mls that I played with. But later I knew they also read our TKSS here, I stop writing.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
If that is the case, I really feel sorry for the local massage scene now. Can ask customer to make his way down and waste his trip. So what kind of compensation they provide or what excuse they use to reject the customer. In the good old days, these ML will be blacklist or even baotok to police. But I guess these days ML really spoil by all the white knights and suddenly become they chose customer, where it should be the other way round...
They just say say only lah. If old one, they even more happy.
Because some will come very fast. Just touch, will dribble out.
Some of them maybe just pay to talk to them.

Those seasoned MLs will know how to answer question to make customer happy.
They will always structured their answers so the customer feel they are the special one.

I am an old fat uncle, never once was I rejected. The most is get colder toned down service only.

Last time got this wonderful ML Hebe....she told me her oldest customer is 70+.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Anyway, if they choose this line of work, so be it. It's not my place to question or judge. I just respect them as people and enjoy their offerings...and more if they want to give it to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well said.
Some Bros just couldn't differentiate between chicken and normal gal.
Always start to fantasize the chicken will be their gf, wife, mistress...etc
I don't judge WLs. I see them posting on WC trying to get customers, not an easy job. Not every gal is booked to the tits. Some are very good but fly under the radar.

But the guys who court the gals like they are university students...that's sad. All WLs do sex work, but it doesn't mean some of them won't put up barriers like FN or french.

I had a slim pretty PRC (now RTC) who was such a good bonk, but she would not kiss or be painted. With these gals, I either accept their limits or strike them off my list.

Rather not waste my time, better to find the next WL who is open to the things I enjoy.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Bro it's useless to say this if you didn't name them. I am over 50 and never had a ML say that or ask my age, maybe because I usually only try those recommended by bros here.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

Any good ones in the west?
Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 1
Civichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Jia Ning mentioned by some bros here earlier is this one right? Wasn’t she based near Jln Sultan / Textile Centre previously?

Can see 2nd photo with Si Yu. If she is now at B area in the same unit as Si Yu, I could have said hi 😄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1