The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Sometime at Orchard you can see this type of chio bu walking around. Then you will think - how nice if I can get close to her.

Now you got chance liao. By only paying 150, you can hug this type of chio bu for one hour. She only wear panties you know.
Nowadays I mostly pay $150 if the session is good and considering some other factors... so agree with you if looks is top priority, just pay it rather than compromising cos $120 is also not small amount.

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 12:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42511 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nowadays I mostly pay $150 if the session is good and considering some other factors... so agree with you if looks is top priority, just pay it rather than compromising cos $120 is also not small amount.
If Geylang got Cat 100, Cat 150 and Cat 200 gals, so Condo mls also can be categorize. If they "dare" to charge 150, that means they have some confidence in themselves to charge such price. So, by going for 150 Condo mls, the chances of stepping into landmine are lesser.

Btw, you cheong 6 to 7 times a week, of course 120 is not a small amount lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6326 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigra View Post
Still vanilla...ahaha. just visited her recently and she said she be leaving this sunday
how come so soon?
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TB20220120 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sophia or Wilkie? Could have been the other big boobie legend, Summer. The nearest I saw Rayna/XX to that area was when she was in a lodgong down the street near Mackenzie (sorry, my bad, not Lavender as I wrote before).
What you see should be a guest taking her to a hotel for a night of fun😃. There are many rich uncles here who often take her to eat and buy things. These MLs can do anything as long as they have money
Old Today, 01:33 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Quoted: 4412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42511 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1237 View Post
Posting multiple FRs on new MLs / returnees

Vicky
Used to be freelance but now in MP at CBD.
Face 9/10 - can tell was a stunner when younger, now mid-late 20s but still very pretty
Figure 8/10 - slim, enhanced B/C
Massage and sensual - Good strength and technique
Service - limited as joint is strict.
78+100 joint.
Overall, good massage and release by beautiful lady but slightly exp.
I think Vicky boobs should be D cup. Maybe you can go and squeeze again to confirm. Although enhanced but still very good to squeeze, not those hard hard type, like Xiao Jie.

Talking about great boobs, the best one should go to Jessie at a spa at Bishan. Solid D cup, damn good to squeeze.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Her very first location if I’m not wrong is in a condo that has a lift straight up to her place but it’s at one ulu corner of JC. I remember that place as it’s quite far and hard to reach for foot soldier.
A condo right at the far end of the street in JC.

I like JC area tbh. Colourful area with lots of good food. After one of my the sessions with XX, I remember sitting in one of the viet restaurants and seeing this tall, hot, curvaceous milf waitress. I quickly opened up Zalo's "people nearby" function, found her and added her. The next few days, we went to the beach, went for a drink, and went to Hotel 81. Of course I also like JC for it's cultural richness and heritage.

PS. Zalo has many restrictions now. Now face ID required and don't know what else for verification. So I don't use it anymore.
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Bro, can you help refresh my memory...

Did Rayna once stayed in a condo that has a lift straight up to her place near Sophia road?

Or was it a other large rack that I mixed up... Haha
Yes along river valley. same unit as Angel.
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Btw, you cheong 6 to 7 times a week, of course 120 is not a small amount lah.
Bobian lah... regular ML is a bit like regular 4D number - every week have to buy one. Once in a while see a nice number or friend tell you to buy a number also have to buy one.

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Short little MR for this gem:

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gi-gi-massage/

Gi gi has been discussed quite a bit in the past but conversation around her seems to have died down recently. She is the ML with the best attitude and massage which I have experienced in my 9 year of chionging MLs.

Looks: 7.5/10 her complexion was bad when I visited because she was having allergic reaction to some new cosmetic product. Without the reaction, she is a 8/10 to me. One of the rare MLs that look better than her online photos. I saw some bros mention that they cannot get past the mole on her forehead, but now that I think about it, I don't think I even noticed the mole at all while I was there because my attention was elsewhere throughout the entire session.

Body: 7.5/10 not for boob lovers but ass is one of the nicest I've seen. She is very into fitness, which explains the nice ass. Body is also toned (but not to the extent that it is muscular).

Massage: 9.5/10 her massage is very legit, even better than most shops I've been to. I almost fell asleep during the massage but she was very chatty so it kept me awake.

Sensual: 7.5/10 4G roaming, quite a bit of variation in her HJ I must say. She also seems to know when I was about to shoot because she will always stop right before that and tease me. Did that 3-4 times before she sat on my chest with her ass facing me and finished me off.

Attitude: 9/10 treats her work very seriously. very sociable and chatty, so no awkward moments at all. Very hygienic person too - super clean apartment, room smells good, towels 0 muskiness. She did not have any customers after me so she gave me the full hour (I arrived 3-5 minutes before my appointment time and when I left, it was a few minutes after the next hour).

She told me that she will be leaving next month (date not confirmed yet). Would highly recommend her for anyone who is looking for a good massage with decent HJ.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parttimeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR for ML

FR for Zoe

Looks: 7.5/10. Features are sharp but can tell with some plastics. Not old but does not meet my SYT standard. Overall still pretty, especially since lights are dimmer. Very slim with big enough assets (feel a bit man-made, but can't tell for sure)
Massage: 8/10 In between, not piano, not pro either, but good enough, thou I not here for this.
Service: 8/10. Good sensuals and pace. Can roam
GFE: 9/10. Can chat like a friend. Think will get better if frequent more. She's leaving already but she sounded like she will be back.
RTM: Maybe, but want to find more SYT than her

Saw CC twice before and after going into Zoe's room. CC looks 22-24, much more SYT. Good figure and bubbly face. She's leaving together with Zoe and most likely not coming back, according to Zoe.

If you like my FR, please up my points. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1