The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WonderQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

After so much of action,will you fall for any of them? It happened to me donkey years ago and I got burnt. Started off as FB and by the time it ended I was heartbroken.I used to think that only girls will fall in love, somehow my small head grew a heart.
Old 16-08-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Men or women, we have emotion. Just that we need to meet the match and destiny will find it's place.
Even the most veteran player cannot say he or she will never fall for it, unless it's not human.
Otherwise, if it's a one off ONS stranger that we never get to ever meet again, otherwise, only death and taxes are certain.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderQ View Post
After so much of action,will you fall for any of them? It happened to me donkey years ago and I got burnt. Started off as FB and by the time it ended I was heartbroken.I used to think that only girls will fall in love, somehow my small head grew a heart.
A bit to be frank. Nth towards M. A bit of guilt towards P. And a bit of real feel towards Z. But end of the day, thankfully that bit of feeling nv stop me from using their bodies to satisfy my sick fetish towards pretty married women.
Old Today, 09:24 AM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

P whispered ……only yours too…………

We held each other in the bathtub….it was sensual making out in the shower and the bathtub. Esp when P bent down in the shower to give me a bj….has been sth that I have been waiting for a gal to do for me for very long but never ever happened until now.

Slowly I stood up from the tub and guided P out of it. She seemed perfectly comfy in the bath with me now…..and the old saying of if a gal has given her mind to u, she will do anything for u is so true….i dried P with the towel and put in the bathrobe for her. And held P’s hands as we went back to the room and climbed under the sheets….holding each other.

I bent over and looked at P….

Y are u looking at me like this ?
P asked me shyly ……

Cuz u r so beautiful……

Ehhh…..no make up leh ……..

U look most beautiful without any makeup…..
This part was perhaps the only truth I ever told P. She really looks pretty without makeup….cuz no makeup fits her naturally pretty face and her demure shy nature perfectly ….

So beautiful that I wanna kiss u….
I bent forward and started to kiss P……

Hold u…….
Holding her closely, I continued my kissing of P…..

Touch u………
Slowly, I slid my hand under the flaps of the bathrobes and caressed P’s erected nips……..

And show u how much I love u……..
Gently I pulled the string that held the bathrobe in place off and slid my tongue from her lips to her nips and then down south towards her pussy which I now own……I flipped over into a 69 position and without prompting, p started to take me in her mouth and started to blow me as we pleasured each other in the 69 position …….after a short while, I flipped us over so that P can be on top as having P blow me downwards makes it nicer than the other way round.
She’s really learnt how to do it well
I tot to myself ….proud of how good a teacher I am….turning this inexperienced gal into my very own demure sex toy.
I made sure P felt really nice and her pussy is fully lubricated by my saliva and her love juice which was licking out by now …..I must say….she taste sweeter than M and Z……like two level sweeter …….

Then I executed what I was planning ……slowly I held P waist and pushed her body downwards towards my dick …..with her back facing me on a riding position ….i slowly guided P onto me ….she was just like my personal sex doll, her slim frame so easy to manipulate……and I guided her body to adjust upwards and lower herself so that my bro can slid into her …….

And as I got fully inserted into P, I held P waist with my both hands…without prompting, P started to rock……I smiled as this was a completely new position for me even. I have never successfully tried this reverse cowgal position as it’s difficult and easy to injure myself ….had a few painful attempts in the ast that didn’t work out….and ended the night…..but now, I had my very first with P….i pulled her body towards me and supported her light weight with my hand while the other hand went around her flat tummy ……P seemed to feel super aroused in this position . Doggie made her cum faster than riding or missionary and this position made her cum as fast as Z….4-5 strokes once ……but I wasn’t feeling shiok….having such a pretty face to fuck, and I could only see P back was a waste I tot …..so I waited for P to complete her next few o before I guided her out ……and guided her on all fours as I started to doggie her on the bed ……

Ennn ennnn ennnnnnnnnnn
Our moans filled the room …..her moans ever so demure and soft ……

Look at the mirror ….
In front ……….
I whispered as I found it extra sensual to look at the mirror that’s to the side of the bed while doggyjng P….

Yes dear ………
Ennnn……
P followed my instructions as she moved her head up and looked at our reflection in the mirror ….no doubt surprised and shocked by what she saw…..her own pretty face…..messed up with her long hair falling all over rocking ……and moaning as I doggied her……

I ….look….so……..
Ennnnn

Pretty…..
I completed her sentence for her …..didn’t want her to articulate that she looked so slutty or notti which was in her mind. Cuz this was a side that she never saw before …..a side that I groomed her into ….a side that will only belong to me ……not even PS …….

I pulled out and stood by the side of the bed and I held P in my arms …….
Slowly I guided P head to my chest and she locked my nipples gently …..
And I gently pushed her downwards….P knew what I wanted and she crawled out of bed and knelt in front of me and then started to blow me …….

It was nice ….bj are my weakest. Cuz that represented the complete conquest when the gal is willing to blow as and when I wish……some gals dun like to blow after sex cuz they taste themselves but P being totally inexperienced and only willing to do what I wish offered no such resistance …..

Look at me dear …..I love looking at you when u do this for me ………
I purposely used the term “do this for me” so that P knows clearly that I like this …….

She looked up at me with her big round eyes as she continued to pleasure me with her mouth ……..

I wan…….
In this position ………
I sweettalked …..keen to get my first cim from her …….

I….dunno how…..
P said ……..

I will guide u……follow my instructions…….ok dear ?

P nodded as she took me in again….her bj skills improving greatly as she began to master the art of saliva, lips, suction and tongue….i made sure i guided her with my moans so that she can register what I liked most thru my moans……..

Dun stop …..dun stop ……..
Ennnn……
I moaned as p sucked me to the point when I started to feel that it’s coming …..

Faster …..dun stop………..
I am cumming …….dun stop ….
I made sure to announce that I am cumming and followed by dun stop as an instruction ….i was actually expecting P to stop when she learnt that I am cumming but she followed my instructions to the tee….perfect

Faster ….dun stop …..look at me ….

P increase her speed of sucking and looked up at me ….i held her face in my hands……and looked at her …

Love u love u love u …….
I sweettalked …..

Dun stop……..

Ennnnn…and I felt it coming ….as my loins get fully ready ….and as I exploded my load into P’s mouth…I continued my instructions…..

Love u …..dun stop …..

P followed as she continued to suck with gusto with my instructions …..and as I felt every single drop come out into P’s small mouth…..I said …..
Swallow…………..
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
P whispered ……only yours too…………

We held each other in the bathtub….it was sensual making out in the shower and the bathtub. Esp when P bent down in the shower to give me a bj….has been sth that I have been waiting for a gal to do for me for very long but never ever happened until now.

Slowly I stood up from the tub and guided P out of it. She seemed perfectly comfy in the bath with me now…..and the old saying of if a gal has given her mind to u, she will do anything for u is so true….i dried P with the towel and put in the bathrobe for her. And held P’s hands as we went back to the room and climbed under the sheets….holding each other.

I bent over and looked at P….

Y are u looking at me like this ?
P asked me shyly ……

Cuz u r so beautiful……

Ehhh…..no make up leh ……..

U look most beautiful without any makeup…..
This part was perhaps the only truth I ever told P. She really looks pretty without makeup….cuz no makeup fits her naturally pretty face and her demure shy nature perfectly ….

So beautiful that I wanna kiss u….
I bent forward and started to kiss P……

Hold u…….
Holding her closely, I continued my kissing of P…..

Touch u………
Slowly, I slid my hand under the flaps of the bathrobes and caressed P’s erected nips……..

And show u how much I love u……..
Gently I pulled the string that held the bathrobe in place off and slid my tongue from her lips to her nips and then down south towards her pussy which I now own……I flipped over into a 69 position and without prompting, p started to take me in her mouth and started to blow me as we pleasured each other in the 69 position …….after a short while, I flipped us over so that P can be on top as having P blow me downwards makes it nicer than the other way round.
She’s really learnt how to do it well
I tot to myself ….proud of how good a teacher I am….turning this inexperienced gal into my very own demure sex toy.
I made sure P felt really nice and her pussy is fully lubricated by my saliva and her love juice which was licking out by now …..I must say….she taste sweeter than M and Z……like two level sweeter …….

Then I executed what I was planning ……slowly I held P waist and pushed her body downwards towards my dick …..with her back facing me on a riding position ….i slowly guided P onto me ….she was just like my personal sex doll, her slim frame so easy to manipulate……and I guided her body to adjust upwards and lower herself so that my bro can slid into her …….

And as I got fully inserted into P, I held P waist with my both hands…without prompting, P started to rock……I smiled as this was a completely new position for me even. I have never successfully tried this reverse cowgal position as it’s difficult and easy to injure myself ….had a few painful attempts in the ast that didn’t work out….and ended the night…..but now, I had my very first with P….i pulled her body towards me and supported her light weight with my hand while the other hand went around her flat tummy ……P seemed to feel super aroused in this position . Doggie made her cum faster than riding or missionary and this position made her cum as fast as Z….4-5 strokes once ……but I wasn’t feeling shiok….having such a pretty face to fuck, and I could only see P back was a waste I tot …..so I waited for P to complete her next few o before I guided her out ……and guided her on all fours as I started to doggie her on the bed ……

Ennn ennnn ennnnnnnnnnn
Our moans filled the room …..her moans ever so demure and soft ……

Look at the mirror ….
In front ……….
I whispered as I found it extra sensual to look at the mirror that’s to the side of the bed while doggyjng P….

Yes dear ………
Ennnn……
P followed my instructions as she moved her head up and looked at our reflection in the mirror ….no doubt surprised and shocked by what she saw…..her own pretty face…..messed up with her long hair falling all over rocking ……and moaning as I doggied her……

I ….look….so……..
Ennnnn

Pretty…..
I completed her sentence for her …..didn’t want her to articulate that she looked so slutty or notti which was in her mind. Cuz this was a side that she never saw before …..a side that I groomed her into ….a side that will only belong to me ……not even PS …….

I pulled out and stood by the side of the bed and I held P in my arms …….
Slowly I guided P head to my chest and she locked my nipples gently …..
And I gently pushed her downwards….P knew what I wanted and she crawled out of bed and knelt in front of me and then started to blow me …….

It was nice ….bj are my weakest. Cuz that represented the complete conquest when the gal is willing to blow as and when I wish……some gals dun like to blow after sex cuz they taste themselves but P being totally inexperienced and only willing to do what I wish offered no such resistance …..

Look at me dear …..I love looking at you when u do this for me ………
I purposely used the term “do this for me” so that P knows clearly that I like this …….

She looked up at me with her big round eyes as she continued to pleasure me with her mouth ……..

I wan…….
In this position ………
I sweettalked …..keen to get my first cim from her …….

I….dunno how…..
P said ……..

I will guide u……follow my instructions…….ok dear ?

P nodded as she took me in again….her bj skills improving greatly as she began to master the art of saliva, lips, suction and tongue….i made sure i guided her with my moans so that she can register what I liked most thru my moans……..

Dun stop …..dun stop ……..
Ennnn……
I moaned as p sucked me to the point when I started to feel that it’s coming …..

Faster …..dun stop………..
I am cumming …….dun stop ….
I made sure to announce that I am cumming and followed by dun stop as an instruction ….i was actually expecting P to stop when she learnt that I am cumming but she followed my instructions to the tee….perfect

Faster ….dun stop …..look at me ….

P increase her speed of sucking and looked up at me ….i held her face in my hands……and looked at her …

Love u love u love u …….
I sweettalked …..

Dun stop……..

Ennnnn…and I felt it coming ….as my loins get fully ready ….and as I exploded my load into P’s mouth…I continued my instructions…..

Love u …..dun stop …..

P followed as she continued to suck with gusto with my instructions …..and as I felt every single drop come out into P’s small mouth…..I said …..
Swallow…………..
nice one bro, cim plus swallow..ultimate conquest. Hope you train her to talk dirty like a slut soon
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Curious, TS, if after P swallowed your cum and she wanted to kiss or french you, would you go with it?
Honestly, those ladies who swallow are either dumb to believe in the beauty myth or just plain horny.
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Curious, TS, if after P swallowed your cum and she wanted to kiss or french you, would you go with it?
Honestly, those ladies who swallow are either dumb to believe in the beauty myth or just plain horny.
Those who swallow are either all caught in the myth that it’s the ultimate show of love or just keen to please the mamas they know it’s what we want.

Yes, I did kiss P. And W after they swallow. Cuz if wan to have them continue to swallow, that’s the only way. Cannot show that “I mind” and dun wanna French them cuz frenching and kissing is the first step to leading the gal to do ur wishes.
They will think u mind them even after they give u what u wanted…and may hesitate the next time. It’s all abt mind fucking them and grooming them to do whatever u wan, as and when u wan. And do it willingly and best if without prompting.

In many ways, P was my ultimate conquest all these years of playing the field. Cuz she was the most unlikely sort. The type of demure pretty and quiet shy gal in class. And given her inexperience in matters of the skin…..being able to groom her to what she is now makes this old cb kia damn proud.

Z and W…esp W, is a sex machine. While u can’t tell for sure just by looking at them, but u are sure that they have some experience. So it’s v v different from P. G….the ons intern….omg. Where did these xmm nowadays learn how to fuck so well.

Last edited by Cman; Today at 01:18 PM.
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
nice one bro, cim plus swallow..ultimate conquest. Hope you train her to talk dirty like a slut soon
Lol. This i didn’t attempt to change. Cuz I like her innocent naive feel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1