The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2024, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of
Re: Hair/Head Spa Lao Jiao?

Any bro can share ctc and dmg?
Old 04-09-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Mark6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
C also not bad

Other than additional services, she make sure the actual service is delivered to 120%

Hi bri can u share her contact with me? Thank u
Old Yesterday, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4899 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetoothme View Post
Waaa V is really 4896!

Just tried her today and the experience was heavenDly, the boobs F buay tahan man.

I took the $98 package - 1.5 hours.

Would like to ask those bros that have tried the $68 & $98 packages, any difference?

Or just the duration longer nia
V is good. seeing your rod being kiap and swallowed by her melons are heavenly. COB in no time.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 10
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!

Late FR for W after i visited her last week. Went for 1 hour hair spa @ $98. Imo W is better looking in person. Nothing special about the hair spa, seems to be the same as others. Most important is after care services. W's price is a bit on the steep side but very accommodating. She has a lot of pattern, will "helicopter" around you 😂. She will edge you and ask you which one you like and she doesn't seem like she wants to stop. Down side being no zhutzhut ☹️. After around 20 minutes of playtime i cannot tahan already so i try to cover to prevent skyrocket but she hold my hand down and say in a very "teh" voice "不要”. Skyrocket even higher and she keep giggling and ask why shoot so high and i told her its all her fault. She laugh and say next time try for the ceiling. After i wash up, she came back with some grapes, offer me some and we chatted awhile and thats it.
28 y/o and first time in sg. No wonder she seems eager to please. Definitely will RTM.
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -147 / Power: 0
jake01 jake01

Was around tpy to have a cheap haircut.After the haircut i was feeling itchy the head so decided to go for a hair spa nearby.I was served by a sweet looking viet with a nice smile,she smell kinda nice too.I went for a head spa,she give pretty good head massage and a very soothing experience. here come the special she asked me if I wanted a blowjob I nodded my head and agreed to have it.After massaging the head,she went over and give me a blowjob as my hands go under her shirt to unbuckle her bra and have fun with her boobs.Not long after I shoot my army into her mouth. Paid 68+80
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake01 View Post
Was around tpy to have a cheap haircut.After the haircut i was feeling itchy the head so decided to go for a hair spa nearby.I was served by a sweet looking viet with a nice smile,she smell kinda nice too.I went for a head spa,she give pretty good head massage and a very soothing experience. here come the special she asked me if I wanted a blowjob I nodded my head and agreed to have it.After massaging the head,she went over and give me a blowjob as my hands go under her shirt to unbuckle her bra and have fun with her boobs.Not long after I shoot my army into her mouth. Paid 68+80

Wow. bro your account get zap until negative in 1 day......what did you do?
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
Late FR for W after i visited her last week. Went for 1 hour hair spa @ $98. Imo W is better looking in person. Nothing special about the hair spa, seems to be the same as others. Most important is after care services. W's price is a bit on the steep side but very accommodating. She has a lot of pattern, will "helicopter" around you 😂. She will edge you and ask you which one you like and she doesn't seem like she wants to stop. Down side being no zhutzhut ☹️. After around 20 minutes of playtime i cannot tahan already so i try to cover to prevent skyrocket but she hold my hand down and say in a very "teh" voice "不要”. Skyrocket even higher and she keep giggling and ask why shoot so high and i told her its all her fault. She laugh and say next time try for the ceiling. After i wash up, she came back with some grapes, offer me some and we chatted awhile and thats it.
28 y/o and first time in sg. No wonder she seems eager to please. Definitely will RTM.
Which W is this
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Haveanicedayok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got contacta earlier for V.

Looks: 8/10. 5 percent disc on fotos. V pretty to me
Boobs:8/10. Sizable indeed but dunno if manmade. So disc on the score
Servicing: 6.5/10. hair spa was quite shiok. Boobjob wasnt too bad but mayb its not my cup of tea. No dfk for me which was abit sian for me.

Rtm: prob not. Ymmv
Old Today, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 10
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!
Quote:
Which W is this
Hahaha your recommendation la bro
Old Today, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveanicedayok View Post
Got contacta earlier for V.

Looks: 8/10. 5 percent disc on fotos. V pretty to me
Boobs:8/10. Sizable indeed but dunno if manmade. So disc on the score
Servicing: 6.5/10. hair spa was quite shiok. Boobjob wasnt too bad but mayb its not my cup of tea. No dfk for me which was abit sian for me.

Rtm: prob not. Ymmv
I think natural, as I tried to inspect last time, very very soft to grope, didn’t feel any lumps underneath, got try to search for scars too
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
zenpimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
C also not bad

Other than additional services, she make sure the actual service is delivered to 120%

Ohh tried this lady C since also curious about hair spa. She remains me of the day when i visited the Vietnam HCM salon spa where their service is top-notched. Best is that after the hair service, C is all out to please me in another private room. Really awesome experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1