The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spaces86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus10 View Post
I have replied to all who PM'd me. Pls treat C**a with care!!

Regulars for p***y give chance leh, she whole week macam fully booked. I also want to try

Have and stay safe bros
bro can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
exodus10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexodus10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaifeng View Post
If you are referring the CxxA with big boobs, I went to support her last night and her service is really good!
Solid right!! Yes w big tatas
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard say bmc level 2 yiyi and lemon is leaving in end of the month
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Jessy, RTF, Bukit Merah

It has been maybe 2 weeks since I last visited Jesse, so decided to RTF. Also take see the new options available. Was told most Saturdays are quiet, I was customer number 2; already late Saturday evening. Since I am the second customer, Jesse should have lots of energy for me. This is a RTF, physical statics remain the same as before.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jessy, Vietnamese, speaks broken English, not so good at Mandarin
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Some tatto here and there. Has one of those belly button piercings.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. For me a bakness scale of 4. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass. No huge tattoo/painting covering the nice curves.
French : 11/10 she likes this and so do I. She gave me a really good, sensous, DFK for a long long time. Felt like lovers. Besides my mouth, she also really spent a long time kissing, licking and probing my anus. DFK my anus gets +1, so score is 11/10.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with perky pink nipples. I love to suck them and squeeze those boobs. She seems to like it too.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. Score goes higher this time, she the DFK slowly worked her tongue onto my nipples, then slowly guiding down to my cock and finally ass hole. It was really good.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Good BBBJ. Super long BBBJ, and she smoothly went into 69, allowing me full access of her pussy and anus. Lots of head twisting, up down, deep throat. All was perfect. I almost shot into her mouth, but she sensed the super hard cock and held back the suction. She knows I like to CIP more than CIM; the advantages of frequent RTF.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. 50% was done in 69 position, and 50% was done during the paint and fuck and paint and fuck... she likes it and moans and grinds ther hips deeper into my mouth. So I can tongue fuck and suck her super wet pussy.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. As expected, really top notch sex.
Starts with cowgirl, so I can watch those lovely perky tits jump around and play with them. Then she hugs me and more DFK while fucking. I also thrust upwards from below so there is full deep penetration. Her juices are flowing down my balls while DFK, she is having mini climaxes.
She swaps reverse cowgirl, so I can see and fondle her beautiful ass. Play with her asshole. Super good. My balls all wet with her juices.
We swap to Missionary, DFK her so can slowly grind. Then my turn to catbath her until her pussy and anus.
Then I grab her ankles and opened her legs into a v squat, Jesse guides my cock into her pussy and I deep thrust; fast and hard. Then change my hand position to grab he thighs and pull her even harder into me. She moans extremely loud. Her hands grabs my thighs and pulls herself into me. The extra powerful thrusting is great. We are totally in sync as we fuck and fuck and fuck. She suddenly goes super rigid and her entire body quivers. So I slow down and hug her tightly. She also grabs me tightly as her her spasms slowly subsides. She grabs my face and DFK some more.
So the fucking begins again in standard missionary with a slow grind. More catbath for Jesse until painting, my cock easily glides into her pussy. I then grab both her shoulders pull her whole body into me, ram hard and fast again. She moans very loud. All so sexy.
Repeat the whole process a few time until I explode in her pussy. She lays there hugging me and kissing me as I fill her up and our juices flow out onto the bed.
She does not rush off to clean up. She just lays there kissing me and hugging me. I remind myself, this is really like lovers.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10. Jesse is very good at this. I can't imagine anybody wanting such an old man like me. The sensous kissing, the hugging, whispering in my ear. Light nose touching. Breathing on my nose, mouth, ear, all so extremely GFE. Waiting for the time, when she will make it 11/10. Maybe use food like 🍇 grapes to tease and eat and play. Maybe I need to show her.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 Had a great time, I enjoyed love making and the sexercise.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. For Jesse and new packages.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 15/6/2024 late eveing/early night
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Samster

JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

For photos of Jesse Bukit Merah, PM me.
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Jessy, RTF, Bukit Merah

It has been maybe 2 weeks since I last visited Jesse, so decided to RTF. Also take see the new options available. Was told most Saturdays are quiet, I was customer number 2; already late Saturday evening. Since I am the second customer, Jesse should have lots of energy for me. This is a RTF, physical statics remain the same as before.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jessy, Vietnamese, speaks broken English, not so good at Mandarin
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Some tatto here and there. Has one of those belly button piercings.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. For me a bakness scale of 4. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass. No huge tattoo/painting covering the nice curves.
French : 11/10 she likes this and so do I. She gave me a really good, sensous, DFK for a long long time. Felt like lovers. Besides my mouth, she also really spent a long time kissing, licking and probing my anus. DFK my anus gets +1, so score is 11/10.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with perky pink nipples. I love to suck them and squeeze those boobs. She seems to like it too.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. Score goes higher this time, she the DFK slowly worked her tongue onto my nipples, then slowly guiding down to my cock and finally ass hole. It was really good.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Good BBBJ. Super long BBBJ, and she smoothly went into 69, allowing me full access of her pussy and anus. Lots of head twisting, up down, deep throat. All was perfect. I almost shot into her mouth, but she sensed the super hard cock and held back the suction. She knows I like to CIP more than CIM; the advantages of frequent RTF.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. 50% was done in 69 position, and 50% was done during the paint and fuck and paint and fuck... she likes it and moans and grinds ther hips deeper into my mouth. So I can tongue fuck and suck her super wet pussy.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. As expected, really top notch sex.
Starts with cowgirl, so I can watch those lovely perky tits jump around and play with them. Then she hugs me and more DFK while fucking. I also thrust upwards from below so there is full deep penetration. Her juices are flowing down my balls while DFK, she is having mini climaxes.
She swaps reverse cowgirl, so I can see and fondle her beautiful ass. Play with her asshole. Super good. My balls all wet with her juices.
We swap to Missionary, DFK her so can slowly grind. Then my turn to catbath her until her pussy and anus.
Then I grab her ankles and opened her legs into a v squat, Jesse guides my cock into her pussy and I deep thrust; fast and hard. Then change my hand position to grab he thighs and pull her even harder into me. She moans extremely loud. Her hands grabs my thighs and pulls herself into me. The extra powerful thrusting is great. We are totally in sync as we fuck and fuck and fuck. She suddenly goes super rigid and her entire body quivers. So I slow down and hug her tightly. She also grabs me tightly as her her spasms slowly subsides. She grabs my face and DFK some more.
So the fucking begins again in standard missionary with a slow grind. More catbath for Jesse until painting, my cock easily glides into her pussy. I then grab both her shoulders pull her whole body into me, ram hard and fast again. She moans very loud. All so sexy.
Repeat the whole process a few time until I explode in her pussy. She lays there hugging me and kissing me as I fill her up and our juices flow out onto the bed.
She does not rush off to clean up. She just lays there kissing me and hugging me. I remind myself, this is really like lovers.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10. Jesse is very good at this. I can't imagine anybody wanting such an old man like me. The sensous kissing, the hugging, whispering in my ear. Light nose touching. Breathing on my nose, mouth, ear, all so extremely GFE. Waiting for the time, when she will make it 11/10. Maybe use food like 🍇 grapes to tease and eat and play. Maybe I need to show her.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 Had a great time, I enjoyed love making and the sexercise.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. For Jesse and new packages.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 15/6/2024 late eveing/early night
Power Sia!
Looking at your time spent on the deed, you took her 假按摩package… haha
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Regulars for p***y give chance leh, she whole week macam fully booked. I also want to try

Have and stay safe bros
UP you to feel good.

Walk in better chance. Always have cancellations.
Old Today, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Which Anna you guys referring to?
From Bugis?
Still no clue on her WC…. Returning to SG next weekend from the SBF fantasy tour and want to start with her….
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 1
TWongJ is a glorious beacon of lightTWongJ is a glorious beacon of lightTWongJ is a glorious beacon of lightTWongJ is a glorious beacon of lightTWongJ is a glorious beacon of light
Hi bro can share contact ?
Quote:

Have and stay safe bros
Old Today, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Power Sia!
Looking at your time spent on the deed, you took her 假按摩package… haha
I did not even know there was 按摩 (massage) package!

Should have asked for it. Thanks for reminding me.
Old Today, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
For photos of Jesse Bukit Merah, PM me.
Bro can share Jesse pics and contacts ? thanks ! I
Old Today, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
hyperj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Have and stay safe bros
Bro can share the contact please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1