The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Today, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
1 joker zapped me for not sharing Anna.
I thought the place she work now is mentioned in this thread.
just go there relax at coffeeshop wait for turn to go in.
observed that the new place business is brisk
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Didn’t try as I was tired. But u can try she seems open to do studf
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks bro! does she speak french?
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bukit Merah

Sarah most certainly do not French. Sorry ah to anyone who was trying to drum up support or maybe little bit of advert for her. Had restrain from commenting when she was being mentioned as a gem but at the minimum I think in the spirit of sharing and ensuring help fellow cheongsters, I had tried Sarah a few weeks ago already. Not only does she not French, light kisses also out. Totally not available. I had so far not replied any pm or mention this at all just not to spoil her business unless someone is specially asking about frenching.

She does have a voluptuous figure, a pretty face some angles look like eurasian and decent attitude but definitely no frenching. Is she the most pretty Viet that I can forgo this exception? Not really, many viets in massage joints nowadays there are more than a few who can match her beauty with frenching

Quite a downer because I would still have patronise the shop but session with jessy or Cara instead so it’s not like the shop lose a customer.

Yes yes some might want to claim maybe she is selective or some do get frenching from her, or maybe she deem me not hygiene enough. All the other girls I tried in this joint all good with frenching and I always ensure I maintain good hygiene so I will be surprised if that is the case.

The only other girl I haven’t tried is Cara because her looks just not for me. Just like mymy, Cara might not be one of the prettiest one so she likely have to make up for it in service and I assume her service level definitely is up there.

Once again to clarify, sarah does try her best to serve you to her best capabilities and she does look pretty with a hot body just that no frenching. To be fair the standards in this shop for a fuck shop (which usually just anyhow) already very good

Right now best at the shop is still jesse. Actually I find her quite pretty and nice looking too and her service level really tip top hard to beat.

Just sharing my two cents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1