The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
If I could suggest bro, save up for the jap girl who will be coming this week as she should be around for only a week or two, while my guess is that Yves should be around for a longer period of time and you can meet her at a later date.
The facial and bodily reactions that the jap girl expresses when you get her to orgasm is out of this world and definitely very ego boosting. She will tremble in pleasure and ecstasy as you bring her to orgasm and this is definitely a sight and experience that should not be missed.
Wow bro, now i really cannot wait for her to arrive our shores!! I was planning to try the Jap legend first then go for Izabelle or Yves next. Will let bro Wee go celebrate with Zoei this week
Old Today, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Jakewilson93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you bro for sharing your amazing and well-written FR for Yves 🙏 I have upped your points.

Amazing FRs as always bros 👍 Wish I could up your points again, I will definitely do so when I am able to.
During my chats with the viet girls I do show them our FRs and they will take a photo of them so that they can translate to Vietnamese using GT. The girls are very flattered that we take the time and effort to write such good FRs for them and they commented that the guys on our shores are highly intelligent and have a flare for writing, so much so that we can be professional writers for erotic novels.

The many good FRs have helped to improve the already good impression that the viet girls have of us, and this will only benefit us bros more in the future as the girls look to up and maintain their service level in hopes of more good FRs that will help peak more bros’ interest in them. At the end of the day, it is truly a symbiotic relationship that we have with the girls and we help to “scratch each other’s backs”, but of course only for the girls who are really good and truly deserve our FRs.

If I could suggest bro, save up for the jap girl who will be coming this week as she should be around for only a week or two, while my guess is that Yves should be around for a longer period of time and you can meet her at a later date.
The facial and bodily reactions that the jap girl expresses when you get her to orgasm is out of this world and definitely very ego boosting. She will tremble in pleasure and ecstasy as you bring her to orgasm and this is definitely a sight and experience that should not be missed.
Wah bro, who is this jap? Can share details 😂 wanna try
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 8
lifehaxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlifehaxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlifehaxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lora is a hot young shy pretty russian SYT. She have the charming sexy look with a long blonde hair.

She is rather tall and her body figure was tight and slim with a nice asset. Fair smooth body skin with some wording tattoo on it. Boob was nicely fit to her body, natural and soft with nice erected nipple. I had a good time sucking, licking and playing with it.

Showered and when I came out she was lying naked on the bed giving me the sexily look waiting for me. Slowly, i start the foreplay by groping her and soft kisser follow by deep frenching. She did not shy again and she does it well. Our tongues were locking each other.

Told me that I can choose any position I wanted, so I got her to lie down on the bed and she started taking my dick down her throat, her tongue swirling and just went full throttle on it.
She take her time to do it and it was kinky and nice. Slowly, I proceed down to lick her clean and tasty nice shaven pussy. She gave out loud moan and fidgeting when i gave her deep licking at pussy and soon after, i saw juice oozing out and she instructed me to insert her.

Capped on she went on to cowgirl but I wanted reverse (extremely accommodating), she turned around and wow her ass just started bouncing on me with all that young vigor and with her tight and wet cunt just sliding in and out and fully accepting my cock, a view like that will make any man happy.

Moved on to missionary and pounded her hard before going to lying doggy and we came together. Her ass shook and vibrated, I shot all I had inside the dom while she was lying flat and pulled out after some time, it was pure bliss and she complimented me for finishing.

GFE was high as after that she lie down beside me cruddling me and we chatted about what to do here and what food to try out.
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seanfokhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried the Middle Eastern flavour - somehow feels like same person but different names each time
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
bigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sofia from SNS

Look: Face is approximately 90% close to pics. Beautiful, young with long hair with cute compliment big smile.

Body: tall and slender sexy leg, slim with no tummy. Fair smooth skin with perky butts. Good for doggy.

Boobs: She has a very natural, original and nice looking B size tits, allows me to suck and squeeze all you want.

Frenching: Started with kisses, it was slow and sensual then went into deep kissing. She will steal kisses now and then.

BBBJ: sensual and she sloppy spits on my cock, Deepthroat with the seductive look. God, it was madly sexy for me.

Pussy: my hand was busy rubbing her clean shaven pussy. I can feel the wetness, got her crazy by painting her and she enjoyed being painted.

FJ: Solid! Can feel she uses her pussy muscle to make t feel tight and grip my whole shaft when she on top of me. We did quite a few positions with her. She was accommodative, we did cowgirl then finish off with missionary before i shoot all out in that position.

GFE: attentive and no commercial feel, it was superby and i can say it’s almost every guy’s ideal type of gf.
Old Today, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 11
cloisteredmingl is a Helpful and Caring Samstercloisteredmingl is a Helpful and Caring Samstercloisteredmingl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aza - SNS

Looks - should length hair, a charming hot young pretty lady that will turn heads if you ever walk by her

Body - tall and slender with super tone, tight and curvy hot figure, totally my type, fair smooth skin with tattoo on the arm.

Boobs - natural and soft that fit her body frame, not big but I like to fondle with and sensitive nipples to suck on

Frenching - It was passionate kissing, hugging, cuddling, caressing & frenching all the way during the session.

Pussy - clean shaven with no smell. She was damn wet and enjoy being paint by me very much as she let out soft moans.

BBBJ - Very eager to please. Good suction and speed control. Deepthroats with seductive and it was wet and sloppy.

Fj - We started with missionary and moans loudly as I thrust her. She will use her legs to pull you in will make you want to thrust her harder. Then we moved on to doggy and her ass was wrapping around my cock. Soon enough, I couldn't hold it any longer and finished in her. Her pussy was so wet and tight throughout.

GFE - She kiss me before I left the room and say she will miss me giving me the lover feel. Good chemistry as we click well and non commercial.

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 2
BatDick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBatDick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBatDick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanfokhk View Post
Any bro tried the Middle Eastern flavour - somehow feels like same person but different names each time
i have met ameera, malika, maya and recently habibty...
most arab ladies look the same but only malika have some body art tattoo till on her ass..
Old Today, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zachery211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my second FR for Xin yi, been waiting for her to comeback since july haha.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...3#post23701873

Looks: 9/10 (smooth skin without any blemishes, as i mentioned in my previous fr she is definitely a head turner at club kind)
Boobs: 9/10 (soft and nice to grab C Cup)
Body: 9/10 (petite and fair skin, with nice butt for doggy, some tattoos but not excessive kind)
BBBJ: 8/10 (long and sloppy bj with great suction)
Service: 8/10 (Very accommodating and willing to please even though i changed like 5-6 positions, hard worker)

Still as shy as the first time i met her back in july, bros please treat her nice and you will be rewarded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1