The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humankids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sofia
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1001987

Okt: replies fast, and booking with okt was swift and hassle free.

Looks: 8/10 she got natural beauty, even without makeup she still look pretty to me.

Body: 9/10 slim and good looking, fair skin

Boobs: 9/10 natural B. Can suck and fondle all u like.

Pussy: shaved, no smell when Painting

DFK: yes allowed, begin during Fj

Bbbj: 8/10 overall good bbbj. Suck and lick the cock. Would lick the balls too and the area around. She accept my request to keep on going.

Fj: 9/10 fck like lover, passionate during missionary with lots of DFK and boobs gropping, she wrap her legs around my hips to trust deeper, damn.

Attitude: 10/10 service oriented. She tried hard to break the ice and gv me a nice experience.

RTF: yes. Looking a the chemistry, I think she is worth for RTF.

Overall Experience: 8.5/10
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
McBoogerBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR for Mint CF

1 week met her twice so you guess youself how good she is. Other bros said about her is very true, super sexy body, GFE top tier one and can talk like a friend, not once felt like I was with a FL.

Dfk - really like lovers, intense one
Bbbj - a pro 100%
FJ - any position she can, petite size can literally f her against the wall
Gfe - best of the best, very fluent in English can actially give you life advice

Overall she really lived up to her popularity, hope I still can get a slot with her when FR posted haha
Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 6
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php...3#post23698763

WL: Sally
Stable: FT

Looks: 7/10. Pre milf with long luscious hair. Looks will grow on you after a while.

Body: 9/10. 400cc enhanced boobs and perky butt. Petite slim tight taut body with no baby damage. Absolute banger of a body. Would give a perfect score if her boobs were real.

DFK: Yes. Lovely soft sausage lips.

BBBJ: 8/10. Still green but she puts in effort. DT herself until gag and choke. A beautiful mess with her saliva drooling everywhere.

FJ: 9/10. Almost perfect body made for fucking + horny. Flexible for many positions, hardworking on CG, super wet pussy. Will spit on her fingers to play with herself while I'm fucking her. Surrendered one shot fucking her in the nice big toilet with big mirror.

CIM: 10/10. Her post cum game is strong. Will keep on sucking till your eyes roll. She scored full marks for me because she DT me all the way (5.5 inches btw) until her nose is at my groin when I told her I was cumming. Shot deep inside her throat where she choked and ended up coughing out my thick load all over my dick, and yet no signs of stopping from her until my legs turned jelly.

Overall: Money well spent for a very satisfying session. She have a raspy voice too so kinda cute imo. Definitely worthy for many RTFs. Catch her before she becomes an AP.
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

UncleDan4000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fon LFT

Okt - 8 responsive and steady
Looks - 3.5 minus 15-20%
Body - 3.5 minus 15-20%
Bj - 3 - have braces, so must careful, and she being careful
Fj - 4.5 - Normal sop
Gfe - 3.5 - not sure if she is shy or just passing time
Rtf - Nope, i think current market have better fishes at the moment.

Peace
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

UncleDan4000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davlyon View Post
first timr here in dome1, hv been in gl and ml most of time.
But here goes my fr

LFT - Fon
Looks: 4/10
body: 4/10
gfe attitude: 5/10
bj: 4.5/10
fj: 5/10 normal
rtf(?) no bah, there are too many other ladies here right now. xmm /syt, hope the status are real as posted too. or either i return to gl/ml.

wanted to write longer story like other bros, but had an overall normal experience, as in nothing interesting to write alr.

I feel you bro, think we had some similar experience.

Peace
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
somit50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Saw "Pear" new blood in telegram and also my type so quick hand text okt n secure the first blood

Looks 9/10 cute lady with great smile

Body 8.5/10 body slim with nature 36Cs boobs for me to suck and fondle

French 9/10 kiss like lost lovers

Pussy 8.5/10 tight and very wet when finger and paint

Bbbj 8.5/10 can go long time without hand and she really let me cum all into her mouth after I fucked her

Fj 8.5/10 very accommodating with all my request and she really full of power, her moan is loud and she will hug me tide when she cumming

Gfe 9/10 can communicate with simple English n playful abit
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Brandy from Silkstockings

1 of their Premium girls i supposed based on the pricing.

She's good. Very good.

Pretty babe with Fair Smooth Skin.
Solid Boobs C Cups so Boobs lovers will love her.
Her ass is a killer. Will arch and response together when doggy.
BBBJ is good as well and FJ was tight and wet.

A Solid 10/10 A-Star girl 100%.

Thanks Bro Silk for the arrangement.
Will 100% RTF her over the next few days.
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Samster

sg4d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lust365-Cherry

Short Review on A great bonk.

Cherry from Lust365.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1001250

Overall experience: 10/10
OKT: 10/10 replied fast and hassle free. Clear directions with photos so that i dont get lost.
Looks: 9/10 I am pretty sure she's 90% same pic and when she smile she's even prettier than pic i don't think bros will cancel or reject
Body: 10/10 Sexy Smooth skin and nice soft ass with big boobs as well
Service: 10/10 BBBJ was good suction with deepthroat and sexy eye contact. FJ was hardworking and tight.
GFE: 100%. Very good Girlfriend experience. Super worth the good pricing of $160 bonk i am very sure.
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekloonee View Post
First RTF for Mint CF

Same experience as my first time. Petite fun size body, great bbbj and passionate accommodating fj. Just like making love to your mistress. Very intelligent and speaks considerably well in English.

Will RTF again!
Bro thank for review. What happen to your points
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fimeyi60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1001104

Had a sextified session with Praew , take a plunge and can confirm what other bros mentioned about her are true.

Looks - nice looking with attractive eye and sweet smile, probably around 10% discount from advertised photo.

Body - meaty at the right place, A big pair of soft natural D cup allow me to zhuut, heaven for big boobs lovers

Bbbj - damn, she can go on and on. Attack my ball and groin area too. She took her time giving catbath on my thigh area before actually taking my cock in

Fj - Hardworking type, her moans not too over imo, she love doggy, request me to fuck her in doggy cos she want higher pleasure. I spank her ass hard, and she told me not too stop. A very horny lady

GFE - treat me like a king the entire session, never check her phone unless got notif coming in and ask for my permission.

Rtf material especially if you're into horny FL with big tits.

Old Today, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 23
scooby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscooby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscooby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dropping a FR for this fresh new girl VILLA from Terminal21

Don’t think I get the first blood, but still got a slot at noon

Here’s my personal review of her:
Looks: 9/10 exactly like her photos. I did expect some discount though but quite surprised it was very minimal. Shown that OKT was true and honest.
Body: 9/10 hot body with curve at the right places, if too skinny I also don’t like leh.
Boobs: 10/10 legit BIG. I honestly don’t mind if its enhanced as long as it still did the job well, which is making me lose my mind.
Bbbj: 8/10 not forgetting the balls too, tbh I’m not fully shaved myself but she not show any sign of dislike.
Fj: 9/10 likes to be fucked, ramp her hard and deep and her moans getting louder. No PSE kind of thing but more like a hot GF whose fucking horny since you not fuck her for a while.
Gfe/massage: 8/10 good and relaxing.

She just got here and she said she arrived yesterday. Fresh girl usually tends to be at their best stamina, bros who is in the hunt for something like that can check her out - especially if you’re a big boobs lovers.
Old Today, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 2
Bouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=numwan

Quick review for
Numwan from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 she's the one posted on the web. For sure pretty
Body: 9.5/10 petite
Boobs: 9/10 handful
Catbath: 9/10 erratic and sensual while she moans while she licked mw
Bbbj: 9/10 commando and sure suctions. Good combo
Fj: 9/10 likes riding and pumping me from top. She is very seductively touching her self while making sexy hip moves. Love her confidence

Note: she is not to be missed. Faster book before she leaves bros
Old Today, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
timerider213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayquellin View Post
Mandy from galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...810&highlight=

Looks for wild and good service, Mandy definitely is the one

She is sexy, attitude is good and her body is wild wild wild

We kiss like no tomorrow and she even suck my dick like a pro too

We fucked like rabbits thru out the 40mins with 3 position and those piak piak hardcore sound too

Her pussy was tight and low milage which I think can really feel the tightness when I was fucking her

Moan was loud and sexy too, so definitely will make me cum faster then normal for sure
Able to squeeze out 2 shots of my cum within 60 min. Mandy is one of the fighter i met so far. Thanks okt for the swift response and discount surprise for me. Left the room happily.
Old Today, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
Skysunset deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySkysunset deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cadillac from Lust365

OKT was very friendly and prompt with replies, promised him an FR for her.

Location 6/10: 15mins walk from nearest bus stop.

Looks & Figure 9/10: Face exact with photos, SYT like poly schoolgirl.

Boobs 7/10: As advertised, natural soft boobs.

BBBJ 9/10: Good movements, like how she flips her hair while changing various angles.

FJ 8/10: Light girl to carry around and pump different positions.

GFE 10/10: Will treat you like her bf, wash you, dry you, give head massage, plenty of hugs and kisses.

Overall 9/10: Definitely will RTF with this cute lass.
Old Today, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Audi, Flirtygirls

WYSIWYG! Yes i agree she is young and sweet looking. Very cheerful and well mannered lady

Location was near some famous bak kut teh shop. Easy parking and discreet. Instructions was clear by okt and friendly chap

Audi break the ice first, when the music on she start to strip off infront of me and came towards me and strip off for me. Heading to the washroom together and action starts here! Although her boobs not big but she use her boobs to grind on me and my cock stand! Rub my cock clean and gave me a warm blowjob. At this moment i lean my back on the wall and enjoy her blowing but still feeling uneasy i told her to stop and carry on, on the bed.

She really can french and makes me feel like my own partner. Sucking on her nips and finger her. OMFG! She's damn wet! Soft moans coming from her and she went down to my cock and gave me an awesome blowjob.

Caps on! Let her ride on me first and she did it well with great stamina. Switch over for missionary she gave me a horny expression and i fuck her deep and long till i release.

Spend my session fruitful and worth my time bonking. Good attitude and she dont play on phone. Keep all her attention on me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1