The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Sunnykia is one of the Best!Sunnykia is one of the Best!Sunnykia is one of the Best!Sunnykia is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnykia View Post

Well-Deserved Review for Lucie from FT
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=996156

Looks: Lucie is quite stunning-what you see is what you get, no filters needed.

Body: Her body is smooth, with some ink on her back. Fair complexion and entirely natural.

French: After some warming up, she took the initiative. Our lips locked, and it turned into an intense tongue battle during missionary.

BBBJ: This was the highlight of the session. Her technique was superb--strong suction, and it was thrilling to watch a beautiful woman at work. She could go on for quite a while, using varied techniques like sticking out her tongue to tease and licking my balls, shaft, and tip.

CIM: I finished in her mouth on the first round, and she handled it like a pro.

FJ: She's definitely experienced and knows how to adjust to reach climax. She enhanced the experience with some dirty talk like, "Oh yes, come on, harder,
harder!" Even with hard pounding, she was perfectly fine. We tried a few positions, ending the second round with full-speed doggy.

Verdict: She's 200% worth returning to. I'm surprised she mentioned not getting many sales-I told her I'd write the most detailed review I could to help. So, brothers, let's support her! And kudos to FT for bringing her to our shores.
Rtf-ed Lucie twice, despite that she going back in a few days time no ord mood at all. Hope bro Troy will bring her back to our shore soon. Also thank you to bros that up my rep points on my previous review on Lucie!
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chen11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...2#post23611772

Vivien (RP)

Vivien is such a stunner

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 (Truly amazing body)
GFE: 9/10 (Sweet demure, true no fake)
BBBJ: 10/10 ( Very good power blowjob)
AJ: 10/10 (Tight and her ass is damn power)

One of the best I've tried, very good experience
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye View Post
FR for 110 / Nooky
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=996755

At this time my pre cum starts leaking out, she taps it with the tip of her fingers, smiled and teased me, asked me” Xiao Mak lor” meaning ““ are u very sensitive and high?”, as she begins to blow me. Her mouth feels heavenly, like how u step into a warm jacuzzi in winter, the feeling is beyond words. She was really enjoying it and loving my dick. She is such a girl friend material.

Her BBBJ went on for about 15 minutes, until my legs were trembling. The sucking sound and the sight of her below me - It was euphoric. I sayang her head with both my hands until the point I was about to explode, grab her head and pull towards me, and unleashed all my little babies into the back of her throat. I reached heaven as she gagged. I feel bad but she still stares at me lovingly with a smile with all my cum in her mouth.

We then went to shower and get back to bed, cuddle chit chat, exchange line, talk about life while she strokes my chest and dick. As it slowly marikita, the blowing action starts again. After a few minutes of blowing, I flip her around and did 69 as I really want to taste her. Her pussy is fresh, no smell, and I lick her love button while she was moaning with my dick in her mouth. Her pussy is already getting so wet, I know she really wants it.

Overall: This girl is a real gem. Great attitude and provides wonderful GFE and service. Bro Nooky stable now has 108 and 109 who are the ang pai so this girl can be easily overlooked. But given the lower pricing of 110, you can’t get a better value for an uncovered diamond. Peace out.
best of the best FR bro, salute and thanks!
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 5
Atedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nadi from galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997842&highlight=

After reading good reviews about her so book her yesterday n enjoyed my session

She was damn prettier then in photo becos due to camera not good when she was taking it

Service was good and she was very willing to please

Bbbj was long lasting and wet too

Pussy wise was clean shaved and she loves to be painted n finger

Fj was very accommodating and not a time watcher, she will use her time to catbath and fuck me thru out the whole session making me feel damn shiok
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 7
Vashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud ofVashiewsho has much to be proud of

Destiny- Silkstockings

Looks: 9/10 Pretty. There's a video on their TG and says it all
Body: 9/10 Slim Tall Tight and Natural
Boobs: 9/10 Natural Boobs pink nipples
BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction and unrushed
FJ: 10/10 Tight and no foul Smell. Responsive and non-commercial
GFE: 10/10 She can speaks both chinese+english so no communication issue
Damage: $180//90mins/2shots their premium babe discount

Overall she's a gem in D1 now. Definately worth to pay a visit.
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Jay7789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella from Rollypolly
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...2#post23611982

body 9/10 slim big boobs, enjoy the view of her , make me very horny

bbbj 9/10 good feel and never forget to suck my balls, suction deepthroat

FJ 10/10 ride me like no tomorrow, super wet and know how to move

once enter room, she help to strip me and shower me in the shower, where she even gave me a solid shower BBBJ

Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
am78 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Icelyn - GMC

Looks: 8/10 I have high standards and she does look pretty. Pics posted are legit
Body: 7/10 Slim with no fats and thai tan. Would score higher if not for blemishes around her back and butt
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B cups. Looks good on her petite body
BBBJ: 10/10 Good suction and won't stop until you pull it out of her mouth
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating and she can ride really well. Love watching her pretty face moaning in enjoyment. Super turn on
GFE: 9/10 Nice girl who can speak good conversational english. If you can click with her, she has a beautiful smile too.

Overall a very enjoyable session. Recommended.
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hayser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First blood for Meaw from Rollypolly

She is a sweet pretty , yet there is a wild look to her, nice smooth body, natural boobs with a beautiful ass to grab. Clean shaven with no smell and easily wet, very sensitive. Super passionate, friendly and accomodating. Tongue swirls during BBBJ were amzing. Tried a few positions during FJ and all were good especially doggy with the beautiful ass and her moans while she grip the sheets. Can tell shes very hardworking and out to please you, very high GFE. A very cute girl bubbly and really passionate. 10/10 would recommend not to be missed
Old Today, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 13
NinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud of

Damn sexy…wanted to try her tdy but too bad timing not good so had to try another gal first. Will go back to try her next week. Seldom see such hardcore action from thai gals now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico069 View Post

Girl: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...ighlight=tammy
Price: $140/2/90

Had a session with Tammy yesterday. First impressions: looks far better than her pics in sbf/telegram. Asked her if she could provide a pic so I could use it for my FR.

She is a really horny babe. In the shower, she soaped me and cleansed by ass. I asked if she could give me a bbbj there and without hesitation she knelt down and did it. After that she asked me to lean against the wall and open my legs. I didn’t know what to expect but she gave me a good ass rimming there. After a couple of minutes, she stood up and led me to the room. She toweled me dry and asked me to go on the bed while she dried herself.

On the bed, she started kissing me before moving to my dick and started sucking it like a lollipop. She is really good at it and it felt really shook. After that she lifted my legs up and sucked and licked my balls before giving me a good ass rimming. After that she took out her okamoto 001 condom and capped me before sitting down on me. Damn her pussy is ultra tight and the condom gives you the greatest feeling ever. After humping her mother n various positions for 10 minutes, I finally cum. She then led me to the bathroom for a cleanup session.

After that we ended on the bed and hugged and kissed like lovers. A very great gfe experience that you will seldom get with other gals. After resting, we proceeded for the second shot which was more of the same great service and I finally deposited my cum in her pussy.

Ratings:

Looks: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 9/10
Catbath: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Rtf: Yes
UP List:Love6969,KarmaCafe,Supervert,XingLing,SK3636,Devil Chan78,TwinTowers,ejectjoy,Saislingapore,Koiz,Clow nteaser,Cloudy80,nitecrawllerr,owl888,dbhh,Super00,BigBir d123,SimplyUnperfect,TKee,Prince7,Cafu,wally888,Ac egik,Smoky7,Launua2,ProjectAlice,Pompous,cheongka, hungten,kick_ass,topcook1,
Old Today, 05:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Mimi of FoxyThai
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...highlight=mimi

FT's girls never fail to satisfy and glad that I booked another good one.

Looks: 9\10
95% resemblance to TG pics. Sweet, next door girl vibes. She said she's 21 and legit SYT.

Body: 9/10
Bakness level 2, petite, firm, young and lithe SYT body. Can tell she is really 21 yo. Cute fleshy bum and nice slender legs.

Boobs: 9/10
Small, firm A cups with a nice bounce and nipples that point upwards. Blessed youth.

BBBJ: 7/10
This is her first time in the line and can tell from her inexperience. She did try her best to please. Felt like your first time gf in poly/JC

FJ: 7.5/10
More GFE than PSE. Gentle, relaxed, easy going sex for a rainy Saturday afternoon.

Enjoyed roaming my hands all over her firm and tight body. Shes got a nice trimmes bush and got wer easily.

Did the usual poly level gf positions, missionary, doggie, bit of cowgirl.

GF: 8/10
Friendly, chatty. She was abit tired, maybe had a lot of customers before me but still gave good service.

AOB: Her roomate Pim is smoking hot. Tempted to try her next.
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 13
NinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud ofNinjaWarrior112 has much to be proud of

Wanted to go for Tammy early afternoon but she was already booked so okt recommended another gal for me.

Gal: Aom from GalaxyXscorts
Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...&highlight=aom

When I reached her location, texted the okt for the room. After waiting a while, I got her room number and made my way up.

Reached her door and knocked on it. A while later, the door opened and I saw a sexy babe hiding behind the door. I asked her what she was doing behind the door and she said she was shy…lol

Went into the room, stripped and proceeded to bathe with her. She soaped me thoroughly and later lathered herself and gave me a soapy scrub using her body…�� Good effort from her to try to get me horny…

Once in the bed, she started licking me from chest to my little brother. She took her time to lick it like a lollipop and also deep throat it. Very nice feeling and before long he was standing at full attention. I told her I wanted 69 and while I was eating her wet pussy, she was alternating between deep throating and giving me a hand job. After a couple of minutes, I got her to cap me and she started riding me. Her pussy was super tight and after a while we switched to missionary and I came after pumping her for over 10 minutes.

She led me to wash up in the bathroom and after we retired to the bed, she lay on my chest and I could fondle her breasts while resting. After resting 10 mins, she started frenching me again and gave me an awesome bbbj yet again. This time after capping me, I told her to get into the doggy position and I banged her har fast and furious until I came again.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Frenching: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
Gfe: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Rtf: yes
UP List:Love6969,KarmaCafe,Supervert,XingLing,SK3636,Devil Chan78,TwinTowers,ejectjoy,Saislingapore,Koiz,Clow nteaser,Cloudy80,nitecrawllerr,owl888,dbhh,Super00,BigBir d123,SimplyUnperfect,TKee,Prince7,Cafu,wally888,Ac egik,Smoky7,Launua2,ProjectAlice,Pompous,cheongka, hungten,kick_ass,topcook1,
Old Today, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Gummy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An An (Loveaffair)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...0#post23608390

Greeted by her in sexy lingerie
Looks around 90% to photos
Pretty, sweet, and can communicate well
Tattoos on her make her look very sexy and wild
Very nice skin, natural boobs, nice nips and sweet smile
Very accomodating , hardworking to please
Good foreplay, BBBJ,CG,FJ

Will RTF if time permits

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1