The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
xorachel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxorachel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxorachel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: xorachel

Hi, I’m Rachel,

18 years old, Singaporean Chinese, 162/47/36C, Poly student.

Incall/outcall: $650/1/1 (Deposit of $150)
Sexting: $100/10 minutes
Phone sex: $150/10 minutes

Discreet content set package: nudes, naughty videos, tons of other goodies & daily snippets(some with full face) @ $150

School uniform content set package: nudes, full session in school uniform(striptease/BJ/FJ/creampie) @ $150

Private Telegram Channel Access - $100
- Discreet/Non-discreet Photographs/videos/GIFs
- Schedules
- Updates/Announcements
- My story on how I started freelancing
- Everything else

Telegram me: https://t.me/xorachel

Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MistrSinistr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This person xorachel is highly likely not real. Don’t give them your money. Took my $150 deposit still haven’t return yet. The person cancels the session just a few hours before it’s supposed to take place, postponing to the following week, and says will give $100 discount on final price, and never return deposit also, apparently using it to book the next week session. Happened this way three times, and all three times she said got school submission or classes or something, even though most polys are all in the middle of holidays now (she claims she is a poly student), but I wanted to respect so nvr dig further, and still nvr realise might be kena scammed. Then I told them to return my deposit as I’m going overseas so cannot book another week again, and I don’t know when can book yet.

Almost two weeks since I asked to return ready. He/she is still responsive, but each time will manipulate when asked about the deposit using meaningless phrases like ‘refund is processing’ ‘let me revert’ ‘I will expedite’ which is quite annoying. I have screenshots of the whole convo from start to end if they want to write lies in their channel to defend themselves to simps who continue to pay, just ask and I will give them. I don’t think I was rude, creepy, or particularly disrespectful given the situation, if he/she wants to claim that. In short maybe a total scammer, be wary. Will even write very wordy paragraphs and jargon, maybe even chatgpt written. Even her $100 storytime channel reads like chatgpt but don’t know for sure, and if that’s your thing no one’s stopping you buying. If she is real I don’t know for sure, but so far hasn’t given me the confidence to believe so. I don’t think a simple e-transfer needs so much time and they haven’t given me a straight answer. I don’t know if other people have different experience with this person but just stating mine, just to make it clear. But if you want another source, there’s already another dude on the great bonks thread who pointed out the pics in her paid channel are not even the same person.

If you’re currently thinking abt/ purchasing something from the person think twice.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MistrSinistr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This person xorachel is highly likely not real. Don’t give them your money. Took my $150 deposit still haven’t return yet. The person cancels the session just a few hours before it’s supposed to take place, postponing to the following week, and says will give $100 discount on final price, and never return deposit also, apparently using it to book the next week session. Happened this way three times, and all three times she said got school submission or classes or something, even though most polys are all in the middle of holidays now (she claims she is a poly student), but I wanted to respect so nvr dig further, and still nvr realise might be kena scammed. Then I told them to return my deposit as I’m going overseas so cannot book another week again, and I don’t know when can book yet.

Almost two weeks since I asked to return ready. He/she is still responsive, but each time will manipulate when asked about the deposit using meaningless phrases like ‘refund is processing’ ‘let me revert’ ‘I will expedite’ which is quite annoying. I have screenshots of the whole convo from start to end if they want to write lies in their channel to defend themselves to simps who continue to pay, just ask and I will give them. I don’t think I was rude, creepy, or particularly disrespectful given the situation, if he/she wants to claim that. In short maybe a total scammer, be wary. Will even write very wordy paragraphs and jargon, maybe even chatgpt written. Even her $100 storytime channel reads like chatgpt but don’t know for sure, and if that’s your thing no one’s stopping you buying. If she is real I don’t know for sure, but so far hasn’t given me the confidence to believe so. I don’t think a simple e-transfer needs so much time and they haven’t given me a straight answer. I don’t know if other people have different experience with this person but just stating mine, just to make it clear. But if you want another source, there’s already another dude on the great bonks thread who pointed out the pics in her paid channel are not even the same person.

If you’re currently thinking abt/ purchasing something from the person think twice.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
xorachel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxorachel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxorachel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, I’m Rachel,

18 years old, Singaporean Chinese, 162/47/36C, Poly student.

Incall/outcall: $650/1/1 (Deposit of $150)
Sexting: $100/10 minutes
Phone sex: $150/10 minutes

Discreet content set package: nudes, naughty videos, tons of other goodies & daily snippets(some with full face) @ $150

School uniform content set package: nudes, full session in school uniform(striptease/BJ/FJ/creampie) @ $150

Private Telegram Channel Access - $100
- Discreet/Non-discreet Photographs/videos/GIFs
- Schedules
- Updates/Announcements
- My story on how I started freelancing
- Everything else

Telegram me: https://t.me/xorachel

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1