The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hofei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Hi seeking advice from the laojiaos here. I have only visited the Jap/Viet girls in D3, mostly just from VP as they are the most reliable one in D3. Wanted to ask if SNS is safe as some of the FRs seem so repeated. Always wanted to try SNS. Please help this xiaodi out.
Old Today, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hofei View Post
Hi seeking advice from the laojiaos here. I have only visited the Jap/Viet girls in D3, mostly just from VP as they are the most reliable one in D3. Wanted to ask if SNS is safe as some of the FRs seem so repeated. Always wanted to try SNS. Please help this xiaodi out.

Well SNS has been around for more than 8 years and the agent is the most professional one I know. The model pictures are generally accurate, yes some are heavily made up but the model is the same as the one you're booking. If you look closely you'll also notice that there will also always be one picture that is a "candid" look.

You'll also realise that this agent is very efficient and works damn hard, 7 days a week. 9 am start. The work ethic is damn admirable and the girls all speak glowingly of the agent as well. Once you clear the newcomer checks you'll see what I mean.

Can't speak for the quality of the FRs, but I do know that the agent encourages us to write good FR if we had a good experience with the girl, and I suspect many customers just cut and paste from previous FRs. I make it a point to draft something from scratch every time, however.
Old Today, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 3
Treyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Well SNS has been around for more than 8 years and the agent is the most professional one I know. The model pictures are generally accurate, yes some are heavily made up but the model is the same as the one you're booking. If you look closely you'll also notice that there will also always be one picture that is a "candid" look.

You'll also realise that this agent is very efficient and works damn hard, 7 days a week. 9 am start. The work ethic is damn admirable and the girls all speak glowingly of the agent as well. Once you clear the newcomer checks you'll see what I mean.

Can't speak for the quality of the FRs, but I do know that the agent encourages us to write good FR if we had a good experience with the girl, and I suspect many customers just cut and paste from previous FRs. I make it a point to draft something from scratch every time, however.
100% agree!
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 7
klkk555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklkk555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

i agree also, this is not cut and paste.
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 6
Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofei View Post
Do not trust anyone but yourself, some of the fr here especially those that post photos of the girls in the fr are fake. It is part of the advertisement to boost the agency sales. If you go and do not like the girl. Just reject it on the spot. Why force yourself to spend money on something you do not like? Most of the agent here do not charge any rejection fee. We are the spenders here, just relax and enjoy what you pay for. Hope this little tips helps.

Last edited by Foreverhorny; Today at 12:48 PM.
Old Today, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Nice! It sounds as more a date with the JAV actress. I am guessing it was Momose Kurumi since her IG has her enjoying her time at USS too. Must have been a very fun time with her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Depending on how you feel you can enjoy an overnight session, maybe plan it out and then suggest to the girl and see whether she agrees to it? Otherwise yes it's just sex and then go to sleep.

I only booked girls overnight twice. The first was with a Taiwanese model, I met her at 11pm and then requested her to change into clubbing attire and then I brought her to a club to have fun. So on the dancefloor I was already frenching, grinding and touching her. Then around 2 to 3am I brought her back to the hotel and we had sex for an hour and then showered together. But by the time the first shot was done it was already quite late so both of us went to sleep after she put on her skincare products, face mask etc. Didn't do 3 shots but it was enjoyable for me overall.

My second overnight was with a JAV actress, but it was because I agreed to bring her to Universal Studios on her off day. I didn't want the risk of someone else booking her overnight and then delaying the time we meet in the morning so I booked her. We had an overnight session together and then after sex in the morning, showered together and left for USS at about 9am. I think I met her around midnight, sex at midnight and around 2am and then sleep together naked for the rest of it. Unfortunately she fell asleep before me and was snoring loudly, so I was struggling to sleep well. Still enjoyable for me overall.

I would say if you want to try an overnight session, ideally it's with a girl whom you already know gives good service, good at sex etc. Don't book overnight with a girl you've never met. Especially since for some shops here there is a high risk of the girl not even being the same person as the advertisement photos, fake boob size etc.
Old Today, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 21
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Nice! It sounds as more a date with the JAV actress. I am guessing it was Momose Kurumi since her IG has her enjoying her time at USS too. Must have been a very fun time with her!
Momo Honda, was there too
Old Today, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverhorny View Post
Do not trust anyone but yourself, some of the fr here especially those that post photos of the girls in the fr are fake. It is part of the advertisement to boost the agency sales. If you go and do not like the girl. Just reject it on the spot. Why force yourself to spend money on something you do not like? Most of the agent here do not charge any rejection fee. We are the spenders here, just relax and enjoy what you pay for. Hope this little tips helps.
Thank you will definitely keep it in mind 🙏🏻
Old Today, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

I see you are a regular for SNS 😂. To me its more trustworthy when I see reviews from people who actually converse in forums. Thank you! May just decide to go for it this coming week. 🙏🏻
Old Today, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverhorny View Post
This is not true, some agent do charge rejection fee. In fact, I thought those with no rejection fee are the exception rather than the norm.
Old Today, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
I speak to and text Japanese girls in Japanese, so actually for the most part I have no idea whether they can speak English fluently.
Thanks for your clarification. As you are fluent in Jap, it definitely helps. Cheers.
Old Today, 11:53 PM
Samster

FR for Valentina (VP)

A quick one as I've reviewed her before. I RTF yesterday, much thanks to VP
for helping me arrange last minute request, less than 30 minutes, very accommodating. She remains my favorite girl from VP in terms of looks. After the session, she changed her casual sleepwear (an oversized Tshirt) which made her look so much sweeter. Bros better catch her before she leaves next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1