The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaysim View Post
She asked if i know how much then i say ya, then i asked her to dbl cfm then she say $100 but when give her $$ time she say “eh不是百五吗?” might be joking but i couldnt catch it hahaha but no harm done la, afterwards still got time still help me massage. She’s nice
Some WLs will still act blur no matter your double confirm.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 15
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

Seems like sibei happening after seeing all the reports. i decided to spend a few day running around BM, from Henderson roam till Leng kee and Stiring Road. walk and explore all the spots but seems like there is always a high flow of people walking in and out in some popular spots.

spoted a few spas that is quite in a quiet and discreet corner. i would say i do like some with special rooms for special services and do experience some willing to offer out of the usual after operating hours.

the feeling of finding the unknown and the accomplishment of getting password to tempt them allow access more than what was offered made the adventure great. feels like when i was younger exploring those old school shopping centres,

In conclusion, pocket burn.... you guys must be rich to keep going
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120509 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
Seems like sibei happening after seeing all the reports. i decided to spend a few day running around BM, from Henderson roam till Leng kee and Stiring Road. walk and explore all the spots but seems like there is always a high flow of people walking in and out in some popular spots.

spoted a few spas that is quite in a quiet and discreet corner. i would say i do like some with special rooms for special services and do experience some willing to offer out of the usual after operating hours.

the feeling of finding the unknown and the accomplishment of getting password to tempt them allow access more than what was offered made the adventure great. feels like when i was younger exploring those old school shopping centres,

In conclusion, pocket burn.... you guys must be rich to keep going
Stirling Road got a TT Spa. Inside for a PRC S and Viet A all not bad. Viet can do FJ at 100 and PRC Cup A max HJ only.
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Stirling Road got a TT Spa. Inside for a PRC S and Viet A all not bad. Viet can do FJ at 100 and PRC Cup A max HJ only.
Stirling Anna at TxTx?
wah, she last time quote me 100 just for HJ and 5G sia....
maybe my face like carrot....
Old Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
this shop ml getting quite greedy. the PRC S charge 80 for hj with roaming. vanilla service not worth returning
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120509 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
Stirling Anna at TxTx?
wah, she last time quote me 100 just for HJ and 5G sia....
maybe my face like carrot....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
this shop ml getting quite greedy. the PRC S charge 80 for hj with roaming. vanilla service not worth returning
Need to nego one. Anna quote me 150. I tell her 100...cos her quality not worth the money...Face is ok, body short and slight meaty and boobs enhance like rock...that time bonk her nv tell me her red tide coming...when removing...i see the CD slight red....I ask her and she say menses coming...WTF.....so desperate for money...

PRC no neh neh pok...so max worth 50. She agreed 50 when I nego...she got nothing to roam how to give 80.....mine is bigger then her ah...Only pretty face and high GFE makes her worth only 50...
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually St*r massage not bad. Lao chio with good conversation skills. Really no boobs to account for the $30 top up. Very quiet place with decent room at the back.
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
chobits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today managed to try teenager Lisa, think I was lucky maybe . Just want to give more context because she explained to me. I hope after reading this bros here can be more understanding towards her and see from her perspective as well. She is actually a very smart girl she said she maximum wants 4 customers per day , because even though earn money is important but take care of her body is even more important. Her seniors teach her to preserve her body and take care of her own health , that’s why she want to earn money but slowly earn also never mind . Health is utmost important. I respect her very much after she said that . She usually won’t reply WeChat , but she does reply with a ❤️ after u visit her .

My experience with Lisa tbh was amazing. She is young, pretty , sexy, accommodating, and tried her best to please. And the value for the money u pay is super no brainer. I am wondering to myself now why will I spend 2B3R for hj with full roaming , when I top up a few dollars and I get everything including massage, sensual , bbbj, fj in various positions . Totally changed my perspective about going to massage spas.

She started with proper massage , using elbows with strength , while her perky butt slides up and down my ass and legs causing me to rock hard already. Then she do back stepping also quite nice, then massage my legs properly . When I flip she remove all her clothes and omg wow slim and fair, enhanced C boobs (abit hard) with pink nipples . I immediately stand up and French her and grope her and lick her nipples and finger her already wet pussy. Her frenchig is those light type no tongue but good enough for me . She reciprocate by stroking my dick with sensual light touches and she knows her stuff even at 21.i finger her until she buay tahan so she push me to lie down and started attacking my nipples and sensual stroking. Catbath all the way down to my dick and started bbbj with those jav slurping sounds . I wanted to explode already . I asked can moan loud or not she say ok can. Then when she started drawing circles with her tongue on my balls I moan so loud that the ML outside shouted at me “lower the volume!!” I got a shock and Lisa just didn’t care and continue licking my balls. What a trooper. After a good 5 mins she lie down and ask me to fuck her but like what another bro said never put on condom. I blur and ask her like this ? Then she realised and put a cap on me . The cap abit shady packaging duno why , thinking next time to bring my own cap. Then I missionary her on the bed I think she came because one point she wrap her arms tightly around me and squeeze for about 20 seconds . Then I say change she on top but she said my size she cannot be on top will pain. So I standing doggie her for a good 10 mins very loud piak piak sounds , her legs straight and tip toe just like jav style. Then I put her on the bed again and missionary her while I was standing on the floor so can even harder and deeper , more loud piak piak sound for the next 5 mins. I wondering what if other customer beside doing normal massage how when he hear this? Lisa face in ecstasy and she grabbing the bedsheets and towel , I asked is it good and did u cum? She say cum many times already she want me to cum, she want to use mouth because she know even I continue fj I won’t cum. Kneeling down on the floor she keep deepthroating and I hold her hands so she cannot control the depth while I can. She really never give up, very eager to please . Finally after about 10 mins I shoot all into her mouth and she never let go when I cum, suck everything in and then spit it out afterwards.
Easily my best fj of 2024 and only comment is she never ride me . Walk out and check timing really one hour . Unlike another bmc place say one hour but after 30 mins will tell u hurry up.

3B1R
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobits View Post
Today managed to try teenager Lisa, think I was lucky maybe . Just want to give more context because she explained to me. I hope after reading this bros here can be more understanding towards her and see from her perspective as well. She is actually a very smart girl she said she maximum wants 4 customers per day , because even though earn money is important but take care of her body is even more important. Her seniors teach her to preserve her body and take care of her own health , that’s why she want to earn money but slowly earn also never mind . Health is utmost important. I respect her very much after she said that . She usually won’t reply WeChat , but she does reply with a ❤️ after u visit her .

3B1R
Bro a bit hard to believe only 4 customers a day.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4482 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when she started drawing circles with her tongue on my balls I moan so loud that the ML outside shouted at me “lower the volume!!”
i so want to be Lisa-ed~
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I thought more than 4 bros are writing FR about her everyday 😀 I haven’t tried myself yet because thought should wait until initial craziness subsides.

Anyway, some of the young ML/FLs are actually quite smart. I know a few. They take good care of their body and also take classes on the side. Then they start their businesses or find another job. These smart They typically are quite ambitious and risk takers. They find a way to become successful in life eventually. They come to this line only temporarily to earn money to get settled in life. If she is someone like that, then I won’t be surprised if she limits the number of customers per day.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My experience with Lisa tbh was amazing. She is young, pretty , sexy, accommodating, and tried her best to please. And the value for the money u pay is super no brainer. I am wondering to myself now why will I spend 2B3R for hj with full roaming , when I top up a few dollars and I get everything including massage, sensual , bbbj, fj in various positions . Totally changed my perspective about going to massage spas.

She started with proper massage , using elbows with strength , while her perky butt slides up and down my ass and legs causing me to rock hard already. Then she do back stepping also quite nice, then massage my legs properly . When I flip she remove all her clothes and omg wow slim and fair, enhanced C boobs (abit hard) with pink nipples . I immediately stand up and French her and grope her and lick her nipples and finger her already wet pussy. Her frenchig is those light type no tongue but good enough for me . She reciprocate by stroking my dick with sensual light touches and she knows her stuff even at 21.i finger her until she buay tahan so she push me to lie down and started attacking my nipples and sensual stroking. Catbath all the way down to my dick and started bbbj with those jav slurping sounds . I wanted to explode already . I asked can moan loud or not she say ok can. Then when she started drawing circles with her tongue on my balls I moan so loud that the ML outside shouted at me “lower the volume!!” I got a shock and Lisa just didn’t care and continue licking my balls. What a trooper. After a good 5 mins she lie down and ask me to fuck her but like what another bro said never put on condom. I blur and ask her like this ? Then she realised and put a cap on me . The cap abit shady packaging duno why , thinking next time to bring my own cap. Then I missionary her on the bed I think she came because one point she wrap her arms tightly around me and squeeze for about 20 seconds . Then I say change she on top but she said my size she cannot be on top will pain. So I standing doggie her for a good 10 mins very loud piak piak sounds , her legs straight and tip toe just like jav style. Then I put her on the bed again and missionary her while I was standing on the floor so can even harder and deeper , more loud piak piak sound for the next 5 mins. I wondering what if other customer beside doing normal massage how when he hear this? Lisa face in ecstasy and she grabbing the bedsheets and towel , I asked is it good and did u cum? She say cum many times already she want me to cum, she want to use mouth because she know even I continue fj I won’t cum. Kneeling down on the floor she keep deepthroating and I hold her hands so she cannot control the depth while I can. She really never give up, very eager to please . Finally after about 10 mins I shoot all into her mouth and she never let go when I cum, suck everything in and then spit it out afterwards.
Easily my best fj of 2024 and only comment is she never ride me . Walk out and check timing really one hour . Unlike another bmc place say one hour but after 30 mins will tell u hurry up.

3B1R
Care to share
Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
chobits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Just saying what she told me . Maybe hard to believe I can understand. But I choose to give her benefit of the doubt . Anyway …..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1