The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wingor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Lilit sgstars

I won’t give scores as everyone has a different standard. But boy, Lilit is legit beautiful, always smiling. It’s like fucking your school girl fantasy…
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 2
SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingor View Post
Lilit sgstars

I won’t give scores as everyone has a different standard. But boy, Lilit is legit beautiful, always smiling. It’s like fucking your school girl fantasy…
❤️❤️❤️
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 2
SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
FR for lilit sgstars

good okt,easy arrangement

lilit look like a prettier version of Lia Lin (for those who dont know can google)

Bbbj:7-8/10 (no dt)
Fj:7-8/10
looks:9/10
body:7/10 (really small B or A not too sure)

overall a decent bonk! and she was always smiling and cheerful
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23629522#post23629522
Thx dear ❤️❤️❤️
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 17
Naglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to beholdNaglene is a splendid one to behold

Anara from SNS

Hot exotic asian looking gal with nice smell and nice long hair, very pretty and have the foxy, seductive and slutty vibe.

Standing at about 1.6++. She has a nice tone curvy nice figure with no tattoo, fair smooth skin and perky hot ass for doggie. Her boobs was natural soft B cup boobs which is sensitive and nice shape. It match her body frame and the nipple was sensitive, nice to suck and lick.

There was a lot of chemistry between us. She does not smoke and it we had lot of passionate frenching given whenever my mouth moved towards hers. We lock lips all the way throughout the session.

Good sucking wet BBBJ with lots of tongue action in between. No teething effect and it was very nice and slow with some suction slurping feel and deepthroat which almost make me CIM but i ask her to stop.

She get damn high when i rub her clitoris. It was clean shaven and super wet with no smell. I can feel the tightness. She will arch her back to adjust the angle for me to eat her. It was nice, responsive and sensitive too.

She was responsive and will follow my pace and allow me to take control during the FJ. Her moaning sound genuine to me and tend to get louder when you increase thrust momentum. Her body shivers and shake when she get climax. It was fun to see her wild and horny reaction. Make me want to bang her more. able to take in long, hard, fast and deep penetration.

Her GFE was high as she display friendly demeanor throughout the session and she gave me the feeling of embracing each other like long lost lover. She is real RTF material and take good care of her and she will treat you well also.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

FR for Emi (JAVgirls)

Wanted to try out a new stable (new to me) this week after a bad experience last week that I don't want talk about here (after all this supposed to be a thread for GREAT bonks). Was debating with myself whether to try an angmoh or a Jap girl, and finally decided on the latter. Verification process was smooth and fast.

Emi is really pretty and petite. I'm estimating her height at 155-158cm, but didn't ask her. I was pleasantly surprised that there was barely any discount to the photos. Very Jap-style clean make-up, which I like. We stripped to go shower and WOW. I'm not a huge boob-lover but I couldn't tear my eyes off those breasts. They looked amazing. Probably one of the best pairs I've seen in my life. Huge and natural but still firm, round and not droopy or saggy. Is this real life, or is this just fantasy?

After showering together, I sat on the edge of the bed while she knelt down submissively and gave me a slow, wet and sensual BBBJ. She didn't go deep, but that didn't matter. Just looking at that beautiful face enjoying my lollipop was good enough.

After a while, I told her it was my turn to service her. Her pussy is just like her - petite too! If petite could be used to describe a pussy haha. Just really small labia, clit and hole that I was wondering how she could fit a dick inside her. Her squirms and cute Jap style moans encouraged me to continue eating her out, and after she was sufficiently wet, I inserted a finger with her permission to gently massage her g-spot. "I'm cummingggg," she meekly whispered after some time as her pussy convulsed and the unmistakable sound of wetness could be heard. Music to my ears.

Moved on to FJ, and started with cowgirl. I knew she was still sensitive from that g-spot orgasm, so told her to not worry about me, and just ride me for her own pleasure. Soon she was moaning that she was cumming again, and collapsed onto my chest. "You're so big, it feels so good inside me." Wah this girl really knows how to sweet-talk.

Switched to missionary, and in that position it was less about bonking her than it was about watching those breasts juggle. Really a hypnotising sight. Then switched back to cowgirl and pumped her from below till I shot one of my most intense loads in recent times. She snuggled up beside me, her hair matted onto her face and her body covered in a film of sweat. "Feels so good," she muttered under her breath. Eh this girl really knows what to say to make a guy feel like a king hahaha

There was still a bit of time left, so we just cuddled and chatted about our favourite food spots in Tokyo, where she's from. She said she's going back next week and may be back in Oct. Can't wait to see her again.

Summary: pretty and petite girl. Big eyes and huge natural knockers. Can DFK and paint. Tight pussy. GFE level unrivalled. Well worth the money.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
FR for Emi (JAVgirls)

Wanted to try out a new stable (new to me) this week after a bad experience last week that I don't want talk about here (after all this supposed to be a thread for GREAT bonks). Was debating with myself whether to try an angmoh or a Jap girl, and finally decided on the latter. Verification process was smooth and fast.

Emi is really pretty and petite. I'm estimating her height at 155-158cm, but didn't ask her. I was pleasantly surprised that there was barely any discount to the photos. Very Jap-style clean make-up, which I like. We stripped to go shower and WOW. I'm not a huge boob-lover but I couldn't tear my eyes off those breasts. They looked amazing. Probably one of the best pairs I've seen in my life. Huge and natural but still firm, round and not droopy or saggy. Is this real life, or is this just fantasy?

After showering together, I sat on the edge of the bed while she knelt down submissively and gave me a slow, wet and sensual BBBJ. She didn't go deep, but that didn't matter. Just looking at that beautiful face enjoying my lollipop was good enough.

After a while, I told her it was my turn to service her. Her pussy is just like her - petite too! If petite could be used to describe a pussy haha. Just really small labia, clit and hole that I was wondering how she could fit a dick inside her. Her squirms and cute Jap style moans encouraged me to continue eating her out, and after she was sufficiently wet, I inserted a finger with her permission to gently massage her g-spot. "I'm cummingggg," she meekly whispered after some time as her pussy convulsed and the unmistakable sound of wetness could be heard. Music to my ears.

Moved on to FJ, and started with cowgirl. I knew she was still sensitive from that g-spot orgasm, so told her to not worry about me, and just ride me for her own pleasure. Soon she was moaning that she was cumming again, and collapsed onto my chest. "You're so big, it feels so good inside me." Wah this girl really knows how to sweet-talk.

Switched to missionary, and in that position it was less about bonking her than it was about watching those breasts juggle. Really a hypnotising sight. Then switched back to cowgirl and pumped her from below till I shot one of my most intense loads in recent times. She snuggled up beside me, her hair matted onto her face and her body covered in a film of sweat. "Feels so good," she muttered under her breath. Eh this girl really knows what to say to make a guy feel like a king hahaha

There was still a bit of time left, so we just cuddled and chatted about our favourite food spots in Tokyo, where she's from. She said she's going back next week and may be back in Oct. Can't wait to see her again.

Summary: pretty and petite girl. Big eyes and huge natural knockers. Can DFK and paint. Tight pussy. GFE level unrivalled. Well worth the money.
Lovely FR bro. Ver consistent with bro Kingsmen's assessment of her looks in her previous stint. Keep the Jap FRs coming. 👍
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Lovely FR bro. Ver consistent with bro Kingsmen's assessment of her looks in her previous stint. Keep the Jap FRs coming. 👍

Looking back at her photos, I'd say the most accurate photo is the one with the red checkered skirt and her boobs out.

And she's really fair. Can see some veins on her boobs under her translucent skin. And her labia turned a bright shade of pink after she came. Really a memorable bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1