The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
power8003

Old 02-09-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 0
vespa200x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvespa200x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Had Yaya twice before she went to S***** Massage. Once when she was slim. Once when she gained some. But still Chio Minah. Massage very good very hard can crack your spine till can taste the knots release. But HJ mechanical and cannot auto roam. She will also keep looking at the door and not you. Feel like a mechanical robot giving HJ.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijjk View Post
For those who are interested in Mira's contact can pm me, though I strongly suggest against visiting her

The shop she's working at iirc 1h is $89 - already damn expensive
Her massage is average
Her HJ is mechanical, no teasing during massage, not sensual either
If you take too long to cum, she'll say things like "hey concentrate" like err wtf?
And the shop she's at now according to her not allowed to off the room light so I didn't really like that people could actually look in when they walk past

Yeah her body's hot, hour glass figure, nice big and firm natural Ds, sexy lips, tight ass

But if you ask me, the money is better spent elsewhere

Only decided to give her a second chance since she came back from Bali because first timers at the shop I think got discount $65 1hr that time. But standard still same as when she was back at LC spa
It is one of those prostate shops that try to milk you, only difference is luring you with Malay/other race MLs. They don't even provide good service.
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 11
Aufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa200x View Post
Had Yaya twice before she went to S***** Massage. Once when she was slim. Once when she gained some. But still Chio Minah. Massage very good very hard can crack your spine till can taste the knots release. But HJ mechanical and cannot auto roam. She will also keep looking at the door and not you. Feel like a mechanical robot giving HJ.
When she working under another name at a single letter spa?
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Got 2 to 3 mly at lush spa amk.
Pic looks gd
Anyone tried the spa ?
89 shop
ML I** and m***
Standard SOP
Just 3G

Slim petite
No reason in going back again...
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

any review on bentley spa amk malay?
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Haven’t posted in quite a while but since chanced upon a Malaysian Malay MILF masseuse, thought I’d post a report about her.

Location is in the East, walking distance to a busy MRT station and bus interchange. Those who drive can also find parking convenient. Near to a hawker centre that boasts 2 very good kway chap stalls. Those who stay in the East should know general location. Shop is a $88 shop and registration via an IPad is compulsory. Individual rooms with attached shower.

Masseuse is a Malaysian Malay MILF from JB but rents a place in Toa Payoh. Average height, pleasant looking and a little thick around the waist. Tits are average size.

Starts with a solid massage followed by hot oil and hot stones (maybe I revealed too much liao). Massage is strong and to the point. Those who like a good massage can get the 90 minutes package. Hot oil and hot stones used liberally, including your ass cheeks and testicles when she does your back. If too hot can just tell her. Turn to front and strong massage continues with your thighs and legs. Hot oil is then applied to your cock and the rest is history. Can put your hand under her T-shirt and bra. Damage is $50.

Other masseuses are Chinese, mostly younger ones. All offer similar experience.

Willing to exchange contact details, preferably those in the East.

Don’t log in everyday so be patient for my replies.
Hi bro, could you share the contact for this lady? Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 0
vespa200x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvespa200x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufdemar View Post
When she working under another name at a single letter spa?
Still Yaya Same name. Spa was At opal crescent. And another time she was at Serangoon North
Old Today, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
papamama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The best is to zhut Mira’s big tits and play with her perky ass
Bro can share her contact?