The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Hi Bro, can share contact and location please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
Chio fit 御姐 type ML in west

Old 24-05-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Runningboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thicc and Fit MLs

Quote:
1 of my cutest syt ML

Bro can share contact?
Old 24-05-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cockster123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templara View Post
Not sure if she wears gym girl style every day but heres my FR

Went to a MP at SinMing/Thomson area and served by LuLu. Personally I feel she is the prettiest of them and has very fair and flawless skin. She wore yoga pants and sports shoe. Basically a 100% gym girl look. You can imagine a slim and pretty MILF.

Very good massage, she kept changing position to make sure she can access the best angle. Sometimes is hands on her lap sometimes is leg on her shoulder etc etc. Very energetic and hard working.

Personality wise she is always smiling and chatty. Headlights enhanced but soft and very smooth skin. Hair below is very well trimmed. Asked about menu but she answered her menu is offered base on hygiene.

If you like good smile and always smiling or slim pretty gym girl or fair/smooth skin then go for Lulu. Age est early 30.

Entrance $60
RTM: definitely
Mind sharing contact pls. Thanks
Old 24-05-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cockster123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
can share bro?
Can share with me too? Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 1
Civichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I love fit and lean girls, not necessary thicc but if thicc I prefer with toned body, not soft/squishy type. Makes me feel like I’m doing it with a xmm/syt. 😈

Sharing this ML Nana (Calla Beauty) and my FR for mutual enjoyment. Thanks bro Sparkly for sharing Lisa - my next FR target. I like to wax and not have long PB hair get entangled in my escapades.

Pics of Nana from their official WC: Calla1008

Nana is cute, accommodating, free roam everywhere, damn perky, shapely and solid ass!! She was very very intent on the wax job and I could freely finger her in the meanwhile until her pants felt damp! I think I made her horny from touching her while she was trying to concentrate, and that made me stiffen too. Each time she would knowingly chuckle, damn sexy feeling her hold my manhood in her hand while she leans in closer to blow air (cos of the hot wax).

Location: 8/10 quite discreet for a central area. 7-8min walk from nearest MRT. Got free parking for drivers.
Venue: 10/10 very clean and comfortable
GFE: 8/10 I couldn’t understand some of what she said, and for me communication and having fun talking is part of a GFE for me. But she made up with her body language, tight body and attentiveness to pleasuring me
Body: 12/10 above solid. I love tight asses. She was a B in my estimation
Wax job: 7/10 Really attentive, but slower and more painful than strip. She got the job done and the extra service after that made up for it. I would RTW.
Massage: 8/10 not really there for the massage, not much teasing but only cos she know I know that’s not the main dish. I won’t RTM, if I need a massage I’ll go elsewhere
Playability: 15/10 roam everywhere. She stripped and pulled down her yoga pants. No bra worn and she was wearing a DAMN SEXY black open crotch g-string. I nearly came on the spot. I fingered her and she only slightly shifted but let me penetrate her.
BBBJ: 10/10 She automatically did it, no GQ dropped. I think she was horny too, her nips were standing and she was wet down there. She sucked not too hard with just a little bit of teeth to feel it tingling my skin of my shaft. Finished with CIM and swallow. Best denki.
Dmg: $60 (wax) + $30 (30 min
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
powerla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I prefer not too masculine. But feminine fit & chio

This 22yo Viet ML do waxing at central.