The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:18 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
220 FJ in other site.
Worth it. But I dun find fl for fj.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Worth it. But I dun find fl for fj.
Then what’s your main purpose actually?
Old Today, 11:40 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Quoted: 4580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Then what’s your main purpose actually?
Hunting. Find for good mls to unlock.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 4
unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!

Visited Anne.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/anne-massage/

Looks: It's really a different person. That's not to say that she isn't good looking. She is. But you can't help but feel the disappointment. She claims she is 29.
Boobs: should be B.
Massage: Quite good and for her size, she's quite strong.
Sensual: Once done with massage, she will start to massage your shaft and stand beside you. This allowed for roaming and zhut zhut.
Damage: 2B2R
RTM: Keep for rotation.
Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokensquid View Post
Visited Anne.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/anne-massage/

Looks: It's really a different person. That's not to say that she isn't good looking. She is. But you can't help but feel the disappointment. She claims she is 29.
Boobs: should be B.
Massage: Quite good and for her size, she's quite strong.
Sensual: Once done with massage, she will start to massage your shaft and stand beside you. This allowed for roaming and zhut zhut.
Damage: 2B2R
RTM: Keep for rotation.
Thanks for clearing the "landmines" , uppz cookies
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
memekaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Strawberry:

Looks: Absolutely stunning. Years of chionging and I can say she is definitely in the highest tier. Looks a little like Wang Yiren from everglow (kpop group).
Service: Massage and sensual all decent. Hugged tightly and has the smoothest baby skin ever.

Definitely must try before u miss. She mentioned that she is only here for a short time.
Old Today, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 14
hardrunner is one of the Best!hardrunner is one of the Best!hardrunner is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/beibei-massage/

This is the other Bei Bei which came recently.

Location: Famous Hill. Been eyeing here since she listed 2 weeks ago but location was hotel then.

Looks : She has the young girl girl vibes. First time in Singapore. Actual person is close to photos and videos.
Nicely shaped breast B+ to C-.

Massage: Not here for the massage. Press press here press there type

Sensual: Full body cat bath, lots of tongue and mouth action used. Stripped to panties and roaming signal is good YMMV. Can zhut those delicious nipples.

GFE: Easy to talk to after breaking ice. Be nice to her and she will reciprocate

Damage : Top up 1 blue for CBJ. Playability quite high (YMMV)

Verdict : Will return to explore more
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/si-mu-massage/

Descent my mountain to try out this lass that caught my eyes since she listed, there's just something about girls that looks good with short hair that is very appealing and Si Mu certainly pulls off this look very well.

Won't categorise her SYT (are there really ANY on SLG lol) but she's definitely not even pre-milf phase. Feels young-ish and her lean, fair, youthlike body plus the school girl short hair look makes me wonder how hot she will look in school uniform She may be lean built but she has boobs size that is just right for her frame, but she is sensitive to touches on her assets so go gentle, she will still allow caress but just don't grope like no tomorrow.

She took pride in her massage skills which I believe but I am the wrong customer for her to impress me with massage hahaha. Sensual wise may lack the full suite of skillset of the seasoned MLs but she is willing to accommodate within her limits. Panties stays on but I didn't push boundaries too far since I can sense some resistance, but ok to stroke her private zone with panties worn.

To answer some bros unanswered question on BJ, yes, she is adamant on capped but rest assured its not some lame wrap or make shift material, she uses legit condom and will wear it on your brother with her lips.. nice. BJ skill is alright too, not a bag of tricks but she works hard to please with mouth and hand combi, definitely not those half assed efforts.

All in all, I enjoyed my time with her, great attitude, nice straightforward character and works hard for her $$. At this stage of my cheonging, I prefer to go for less hyped MLs that just attract me aesthetically. Si Mu may not be the type that will make you feel you hit jackpot visually or sensual package but the session still feel very satisfying and rewarding to me. I like her, and will RTM her if urge arises. A good service provider for sure.

Lastly, to clear up some misinformation on her leaving soon as quoted by some bros, they probably misinterpreted. Si Mu is leaving her current unit, like in a week or less, BUT she is still sticking around for a while, so just check with her about new location when she found one.

That's it from me, Happy hunting this weekend fellow cheongsters. Good Day!
Nice thx for sharing

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can see the filter change at 0:08, just notifying.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/yangyang-massage/
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by memekaz View Post
FR for Strawberry:

Looks: Absolutely stunning. Years of chionging and I can say she is definitely in the highest tier. Looks a little like Wang Yiren from everglow (kpop group).
Service: Massage and sensual all decent. Hugged tightly and has the smoothest baby skin ever.

Definitely must try before u miss. She mentioned that she is only here for a short time.
I find her before. Can say not bad looking. But highest tier with years of chiong like abit too much. Later ppl expectation too high go there will feel disappointed. Not saying she not good looking ah. But just don't think stunning look at least to me.
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
130 for CIM per ad, cannot be right , right?
As per ad bro, no hidden charges
Old Today, 05:32 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
I find her before. Can say not bad looking. But highest tier with years of chiong like abit too much. Later ppl expectation too high go there will feel disappointed. Not saying she not good looking ah. But just don't think stunning look at least to me.
Notice the count of post...and you know what this fr means

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was about to say as well... recently the MRs abit too fantastic to believe...

Even though beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; usually the pics look better than in person and her pics don't even look high tier to me...

Another MR just after for beibei the dude I assume paid 4Bs for CBJ? Her pics/vids - forehead higher than me; nose thicker than mine... but at least he didn't say she chio until fairylike.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Was about to say as well... recently the MRs abit too fantastic to believe...

Even though beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; usually the pics look better than in person and her pics don't even look high tier to me...

Another MR just after for beibei the dude I assume paid 4Bs for CBJ? Her pics/vids - forehead higher than me; nose thicker than mine... but at least he didn't say she chio until fairylike.
But fair to strawberry. I visited her ones only. Not because she not pretty and service not good. But because she is on short term. I prefer ML who stay long term. As I usually stay with around 3 MLs until they left. She got potential to be replacement if anyone left based on 1st visit if she on long term permit. She can click well with me.
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But fair to strawberry. I visited her ones only. Not because she not pretty and service not good. But because she is on short term. I prefer ML who stay long term. As I usually stay with around 3 MLs until they left. She got potential to be replacement if anyone left based on 1st visit if she on long term permit. She can click well with me.
Her pics looked fine and I am sure she is pretty, just not that pretty.

Same I read about her and was keen to visit at least once until I learnt she on short term...

But it seems she is still in GL based on the MR and not not central so I may still go ahead.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1