The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Simp is the word she is treating guys here. Simple as that.
Account for traffic jam? None of her business? No? We are late, we are late. Count from then the arranged hour starts, no? Scared we don’t turn up? Which business has no risk?
She is tarnishing her reputation. Well done.
And, she isn’t paying any advert fees in the first place in SLG, etc.
If I am the moderator here, I’ll delete every f post about her.
Confirm she spoil the msia market and at the same time still dreaming she in sg trying to upsell herself to earn sg rate. Will be suprised if the sg client continue to support her no matter how good she may be and how much hassle/time needed to travel across the borders and having to spend 2hrs. Main client shd still target ppl living in msia if she still have some sanity.
Old Today, 09:20 PM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 69
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

You have a weak case presented. You are asking the bros to chill and visit her at least once when she is in JB and charging Singapore dollars? Some bros may be blind or very rich, but, the masses here know what is worth their dollar.
I will call you out for your poor and directed marketing skills. For sgd440, one can enjoy high end premium services in JB. Some of the bros here visiting Japanese offerings in Singapore know you can get 2hrs and 2 full shots services. And, vanilla ladies in the local scene here with similar or even better qualities as compared with your directed ML can offer good quality service at same rate.
Don’t mislead the bros here. I have to call you out because there are new and inexperienced bros joining this community daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
Bros be chill about her charging SG rate and minimum 2hr. Yes it's due to potential custom delay and she'll also need to manage the time slots right after. Now under a more relaxed environment and mindset, her sensual and eagerness to please has indeed improved tremendously. Those who enjoyed her service and company in the past (esp regulars), should at least visit once before further judgement on rate.

In the long run, I think she might eventually lower her rate slightly to strike a balance between SG and local customers. Until then it's all up to her, as she's still in exploratory stage (semi-touring/working) deciding if to stay longer term.

IMHO other than the additional non-vanilla services, none of the MLs in RnF can compare to her in terms of looks/body/GFE/massage combo (yes, I've visited quite a few of the so-called Angpais there). Whether to book will depend entirely on each bro's liking.

This is by no means marketing or whatever, each of us look for different things when visiting an ML/FL. Most importantly let's cheong together peacefully and safely!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1