The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Kelly
Looks : 8/10 you wont reject at all, she is overall cute
Body : 10/10 all natural and slim short body
BBBJ : 10/10 she damn good in this the way she eat your dick is heaven
FJ : 9/10 she is tight and wet easily and you can see she enjoy it with the face expression that she gives
GFE : 10/10 simple english, and also she do speak abit chinese also very good
RTF : confirm need rtf alr
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eggbadehead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Girl: Lucky

Look: 8/10 look like pics, young lady fair skin
Body: Decent slim young lady with nice butt.
Boobs: Natural C
Bbbj: Alot of teasing with good amount of suction.
Fj: She is able to accede to my demand with good soft moaning sound.
Attitude: Willing to put in effort to make me happy.
RTF: a resounding yes!
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!

FR For Aom fron Galaxy
2nd visit in 2 days, you can know how good the experience is.

Looks: Natural beauty with no artifical parts in face or any part of the body. Giving you the next door pretty Thai girl vibes when you are in Thailand. Looks grow into you the longer you look

Boobs: Natural B cup which is nice to hold and beautiful shape. Sensitive nipples which will make her aroused easily.

Abalone: Nicely clean shaved with no smell. Abalone is nicely maintain and non-black. Tight like virgin and easily wet.

Body: Tall with nice body shape and butt

BJ and 69: Best experience ever, she puts in a lot of effort to give you a good BJ and 69. You will lost in the feeling as she give you the experience as your girlfriend instead of service provider.

FJ: Nice sexy moaning with expression that give you strong motivation to go for more. Please be gentle on her to maintain her Grade A Abalone for all the bros and me.

First lady that makes me feel so energised and aroused easily even after first round is completed.

Thank you Bro Galaxy for bringing such a gem and offering at such a reasonable price. Definitely will RTF again if wallet allow.

Hope she can come back frequently to serve everybody.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR of Tammy from Galaxy

Smiling lady who welcomed me in her lingerie. She has a slim figure bakness of 1-1.5 which I like though her boobs were small. Had a small chat with her before proceeding to shower together. After shower, she started her catbath on me starting from my nipples and down to my dick. She spent quite sometime on bbbj which she is constantly DTing and I had to stop her if not I think she will go on and on lol.

After she capped me, I did some painting on her clean shaved pussy and she was moaning away. Buay tahan and I slowly inserted into her in missionary and later changed to her admiring her slim figure before firing my 1st shot.

In between shots, we just cuddled together and I took a short nap. I woke up when she started to revive my dick and she went down on me. Did her DTing which feels very good and after a while I told her to lie down as I wanted to feast on her pussy. This time round I spent more time painting her and she got very wet and she was moaning non stop. She capped me and I finished my 2nd shot after 2 positions. It was a very satisfying session and will try to arrange a rtf session before she leaves.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

Creamy from galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998229&highlight=

Location east with ample parking

Looks 9/10 cute,petite and her smile is nice

Body 8.5/10 smooth skin with slim body with no excess fats

French 9/10 kiss passionately same kissing gf

Bbbj 8.5/10 started with licking mushroom head then slowly eat the whole shaft down

Fj 9/10 we started off 69 first, then caps on and started doggy her becos I love the piak piak sound from lady ass, after pull her arms n hair while fucking her, her moan plus her wet pussy sound mixture really awesome

Very fun lady to bonk and definitely same like fucking a high school girl
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Tata from Pink Lady (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997580)

OKT: 8/10 quick replies and straightforward instructions
Room: 6/10 a little small but has everything needed

Tata
Looks: 6/10 a unique milf look. Not pretty but can’t say is ugly also. Told me she did a nose job before but I felt like her lips also had some fillers. Her advertised age was 30. When I asked her, she said 26 lol.
Boobs: 8/10 big D borderline E cup. Quite soft yet firm and has a swelling feel to it. She says is natural but I think it is debatable if they are natural or not. I did spot very faint scars under her boobs. An almost sure sign that enhancements were done but she told me the scars were to remove some sort of lump in her boobs when she was much younger. she still has leftover milk in her boobs from more than a year ago, so milk lovers should go try.
Figure: 8/10 petite, no tummy, slim with huge boobs.
Photo accuracy: 80% she looks better in person than in the photos
Complexion: 7/10 medium sized tattoo on the right side of tummy and a larger one on her back. Slightly fairer than typical Thai. C-section scar but not very visible
Frenching: yes, A LOT
Painting: yes
Bbbj: 8/10 action started in the bathroom. Her bbbj has quite a few patterns. Just hoped the suction could be stronger.
FJ: 8/10 easily wet, no KY needed. Body is flexible to accommodate to many patterns
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly and her English is pretty good. No issues communicating.
Gfe: 7/10

Overall, $150 is quite value for money for Tata.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3903 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Her last day if I remember correctly should be on 27 or 28. So you should have enough time to arrange a rtf session with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
FR of Tammy from Galaxy

Smiling lady who welcomed me in her lingerie. She has a slim figure bakness of 1-1.5 which I like though her boobs were small. Had a small chat with her before proceeding to shower together. After shower, she started her catbath on me starting from my nipples and down to my dick. She spent quite sometime on bbbj which she is constantly DTing and I had to stop her if not I think she will go on and on lol.

After she capped me, I did some painting on her clean shaved pussy and she was moaning away. Buay tahan and I slowly inserted into her in missionary and later changed to her admiring her slim figure before firing my 1st shot.

In between shots, we just cuddled together and I took a short nap. I woke up when she started to revive my dick and she went down on me. Did her DTing which feels very good and after a while I told her to lie down as I wanted to feast on her pussy. This time round I spent more time painting her and she got very wet and she was moaning non stop. She capped me and I finished my 2nd shot after 2 positions. It was a very satisfying session and will try to arrange a rtf session before she leaves.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 12
yang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yuri, Merci

- 4 star out of 5 stars
- very good bonk 👍, very accommodating GFE and have SG GND face.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...highlight=yuri

- Looks:
Bak Scale 1 with nice legs
She looks very local, those GND OL looks to her,
not the chio one, but is the poly vibes.

- Body:
Flat tits but I don't mind airplane, YMMV.
Body size as mentioned is Bak Scale 1, bamboo style, which is my style too ❤️

- Service:
Lay down face to face,
then the DFK start.

Stopped the action to bath,
and BBBJ and doggy inside shower.

She don't mind BBBJ after fucking her pussy, that is awesome.

- Summary:
GFE first, mixed with PSE,
like GF that loves you so let you fuck her any way you want in bed. 🔥
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Meta fr LF,

When I met Meta, I thought she looked so so. But after I go through the photos, I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with me...

Maybe I hv been too spoilt by my teerak n USD... esp when both rendezvous together... I hv been brought to heaven n back, so I don't see things like a common man anymore...

So bros don't take my words for it... u guys look at the pic n be ur own judge

Meta is all natural... so definately cannot compare... how often will someone say a stock car is more beautiful than a modified one?

She is also more petite than I thought judging from her pic in the post. Her body is projecting youth n health... nice firm natural boobs n firm body n ass... not a bit of sagginess anywhere...

One of the best natural bodies I have ever tasted. Sensitive nips and short tunnel tight pussy! Fingered her love hole until got sloshing sound and cum many many times. After that she dont let me leave, keep asking me to stay and sleep with her somemore! Uno reverse KC'ed.

KC - Panda (CF)
GD - Jewel x2 (PBB), Bailey x2 (GMC), Joice (FT), Vespa x2 (T21), Megan (KT), Meta (LFT)
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21), Melody (Sed), Joey (LFT)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE), Debbie (LFT)
NO - Merci stable

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1