The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 10
fxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of lightfxty1989 is a glorious beacon of light
What makes you turn "up" during sex

Bros, sometime, sex could be boring if you just go through everthing in SOP. Somehow, there are always some small points can always turns you "up" and enhance your experience. Wondering what are whose small "point" for you guys, we can share and discuss here. For me, there are always a few things can instantly attrack my attention and makes me into the "zone".

1) Sexy underwear. They always say, what you cannot see brings more seductive. A sexy underwear with just a few important spots hidden can makes you imagine the view under it. Sometime, just by watching her with a sexy underwear can makes me up and ready to go
2) Eye contact during action. No matter is during sex, or BJ or other servicing. If she looked you with a horny face, that's sending you one message of "I want you". This always make my blood rush to both of my heads, and turns me "up“ in a sec.
3) Role play. So far just tried it for few times, but found it really adds some different flavour in regular sex. Will try somemore in the future, haha.
Old Today, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What makes you turn "up" during sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
Bros, sometime, sex could be boring if you just go through everthing in SOP. Somehow, there are always some small points can always turns you "up" and enhance your experience. Wondering what are whose small "point" for you guys, we can share and discuss here. For me, there are always a few things can instantly attrack my attention and makes me into the "zone".

1) Sexy underwear. They always say, what you cannot see brings more seductive. A sexy underwear with just a few important spots hidden can makes you imagine the view under it. Sometime, just by watching her with a sexy underwear can makes me up and ready to go
2) Eye contact during action. No matter is during sex, or BJ or other servicing. If she looked you with a horny face, that's sending you one message of "I want you". This always make my blood rush to both of my heads, and turns me "up“ in a sec.
3) Role play. So far just tried it for few times, but found it really adds some different flavour in regular sex. Will try somemore in the future, haha.
The thought of getting pussy makes me turn up for sex. I thought it was the same for everyone
Old Today, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9152 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What makes you turn "up" during sex

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1