The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
Greencloud888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreencloud888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
RnF FLs/MLs are mostly PRCs...... many were deported from SG and blacklisted from returning so they set up shop in RnF..... nearest place for their SG supporters to find them.

Although bsed in JB..... but their prices are above market rates as their targets are Singkies and not locals.

Besides the Wishct forum..... some of them are still listed in the TT, SBC & SLG sites.... and location listed as RnF.
Yes indeed. CIQ and surrounding area is getting more convenient for us to catchup with some of the good ex-SG MLs.

Nowadays I prefer to park at Woodlands checkpoint nearby open carpark and walk across the checkpoint. During off peak hours took me only 30+min end to end from SG checkpoint to reach RnF mall (incl a 10min walk via sheltered link bridge from CIQ direct to the mall). If don't feel like walking can take a 5min Grab ride from CIQ too.

For those who are used to driving in, Singapore passport holder walk-in entry is now super fast with eGate enabled (also no chop records on my passport which is important haha). For returning, you can shortcut the public bus queue by hopping onto any of the blue coaches (only 3 rmb per trip). Bus lane has virtually no jam during off peak, and even during peak hour is certainly much faster than normal car lanes.
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
Greencloud888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreencloud888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
Yes indeed. CIQ and surrounding area is getting more convenient for us to catchup with some of the good ex-SG MLs.

Nowadays I prefer to park at Woodlands checkpoint nearby open carpark and walk across the checkpoint. During off peak hours took me only 30+min end to end from SG checkpoint to reach RnF mall (incl a 10min walk via sheltered link bridge from CIQ direct to the mall). If don't feel like walking can take a 5min Grab ride from CIQ too.

For those who are used to driving in, Singapore passport holder walk-in entry is now super fast with eGate enabled (also no chop records on my passport which is important haha). For returning, you can shortcut the public bus queue by hopping onto any of the blue coaches (only 3 rmb per trip). Bus lane has virtually no jam during off peak, and even during peak hour is certainly much faster than normal car lanes.
BTW I just visited a recently RTC-ed popular ML (Love) in Princess Cove / RnF. Right now she is still settling down hence currently only has limited slots mainly for ex-regulars, she should be officially starting work in a few days time. Those who know this chiobu well will be glad to see her again. Those who previously can't book her due to various reasons (no record or not so good reviews in database), feel free to book her too as there's no restriction now 😎😎.

After a 4 mth break, Love is still as pretty, sexy and sassy. Never lost a beat in her excellent massage with back stepping, even up her notches in sensual! Best part is you can also enjoy a nice facial at the end of session. Ambience is so relaxing with her usual LED lighting and familiar soothing music.

Her condo unit is large and cosy, beautifully decorated with excellent view too! Due to location and additional services (facial, extended sensual with new surprises!), she'll only take booking of minimum 2 hours. Those who have her wechat can proceed to make booking directly (I know some bros already visited her haha). Her SLG ad and local WhatsApp number should be published soon.

Enjoy your time with her as not sure how long she'll be working there (she mentioned she's still not sure if will stay there long term). Despite her improved sensual, do respect her usual boundaries and you'll be rewarded with top notch service from a highly recharged Love 3.0!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1