The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jong1789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I think Vicky boobs should be D cup. Maybe you can go and squeeze again to confirm. Although enhanced but still very good to squeeze, not those hard hard type, like Xiao Jie.

Talking about great boobs, the best one should go to Jessie at a spa at Bishan. Solid D cup, damn good to squeeze.
Hi bro, can share the address of the MP?
Old Today, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
On the customers, actually if you notice, she does not pack the customers back to back. There is always minimally 15 to 30 mins for her to clean up and prepare herself for her next customer.

Still my go to twice a week. Just wanted to enjoy her service till she leaves. I cannot find one comparable. Ever improving. She added a heat pad she bought online so while the heat pad is on my shoulder, she massages my lower back and legs, then move it around. If she knows you like certain fruits, she will actually go prepare it beforehand and so on. I find the whole experience to be super relaxing and worth every single penny.
Usually service level will go down for super regulars

Good that she does not compromise on this. I will always remember her as a rare ML with good work ethics

Got to visit her before she leaves
Old Today, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-yaoyao/

Long time no post, but i decided to post for one i feel is worth the value at current market

Went for massage earlier, location is nice hotel without hotel staff or reception at all, enter only lift so provide clear privacy for anyone who needed near lavender. Shower alone, but can be together also, she have the lian milf look just like the photo . Came before covid once, massage still consistent , not a time watcher. bj was quite good but no cim. Basically a fail safe option and with 4G roaming. The racks is quite big with nice big nipple able to 4G it . Time in 5X mins . RTC on 17 but still no shortchange of regulars too is a +point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1