The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
UncleRan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
her wechat
谢谢支持已不上班
Thanks for the update! Able to PM me her number? Will like to drop her a text haha
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
I think is big without the bone. Baby elephant, went and can't get aroused, not into BBW
Thanks for the update bro!
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kuku69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bros, does anyone have Rui Rui contacts, didn’t save her contact and saw that she has delisted from SLG. Can pm me if you have her contacts, thanks in advance
Old Today, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-qiqi/

Interesting concept , like influencer studio … discreet place and legit . Not massage shop concept . Very good for drivers

Looks : mid or late 20s, soft and demure
Service : went full blown with Dong guan style nuru b2B , really feels like a king being service - full 40 mins up and down and slutty look .
Sensual :BBbJ , really good stamina and knows how to pleasure —- really take her time during nuru .. don’t feel pressured - while licking and playing with the balls …. She knows how to use her boobs and pussy

She got another friend just came in —— can ask for 双飞。
Is the Nuru done on those air mattress? Since got another mate, I presume there are separate rooms? TIA for sharing!
Old Today, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Is the Nuru done on those air mattress? Since got another mate, I presume there are separate rooms? TIA for sharing!
Now air mattress but on a mat … there is separate rooms … there is sofas as well , if you want kinky …
Old Today, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Tietjens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick MR on Jia Jia

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-jia-jia/

Location: Quiet and discreet. No direct MRT access, but bus stop nearby. Public parking available nearby.

Apartment/Room: Solo operator, neat and tidy.

Massage: 10/10. Very hard but skilful massage. Unknotted all my muscles and joints. She is experienced and can diagnose what's wrong with your health.

Juagen: Slightly painful but my points were choked and she managed to clear the blockage.

Service: Didn't opt for service as I wanted to focus on massage and juagen. Also time was tight as I could only do 60min. Note that she's got a pleasant face and assets but due to age, she's not slim.

RTM: Yes, if in the area or if back is fucked up again.
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
FR for this lady Ha Ni

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ha-ni-massage/

Body: Quite tall around 165cm ? Boobs around C
her ads, stated 172cm tho.....I like tall girls if this is her real height.
Old Today, 06:18 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Wah. Who dis? And is pix accurate
The famous twinkle of J* spa lah now in amk...and yes close to pic

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1