The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
There is no outright win bet, at least I could not find.
It is $6 now as I see it, gives Man Utd a flattering more than 10% chance to win in 90 mins.

Guess I'll be donating $50 to SG Pools.
If Man Utd wins, watch my name turn green

Anyone else going to go dumbass mode with me too ?
Bro!!! You won!!!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
A very nervy 2nd half....even more nervy when Doku score.
This guy practically changed the game.

Told you guys don't lose hope liao.

ETH fulfilled his promise to bring the FA Cup back to Old Trafford. But will he get to keep his job??

Marmots huat gao gao sia!!!
With so many well known manager out there looking for a job… I don’t think they will stick with ten hag… great job in winning the FA cup but that doesn’t hide the fact we are 8th position on the table… we have no CL to play for next season…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old Today, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
With so many well known manager out there looking for a job… I don’t think they will stick with ten hag… great job in winning the FA cup but that doesn’t hide the fact we are 8th position on the table… we have no CL to play for next season…
Think this is some sort of a farewell match for many of them.

Varane, Amrabat really put on a good show...feel a bit sad this will be their last game for United.

I also saw ten Hag talking to Brandon Williams after the match. Probably wishing him well.

With so many managers doing musical chairs, think no lack of job offers as well.

Bayern Munich say they are interested in ten Hag.

Guess UCL will be a bit hard in the next few years as re building is in progress.
But at least still got Europa.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4008 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Bro!!! You won!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post

If Man Utd wins, watch my name turn green
Will do the green thing by the end of the week (almost just nice on anniversary of joining SBF) and all the points and power you have become X 3.
First, need to ram it up, don't know if can reach 5k before going green.

All help appreciated.

https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...2#post23369122

That said, great win isn't it ? We are in Europe.
Did not expect it to get in this way.

So, should ETH stay with this win ?
A BBC report shows that Man Utd has the most injuries this season, that no doubt affects him.
But.....why with Martial and Antony when they can't cut it ?
Why McTom couldn't be played more until past halfway in season ?
Why until now, McTom not included in not for sale group.

Man Utd has several highly rated youngsters, why didn't ETH seek EPL approval to include a few in light of the massive injuries, if the youngsters were not included in the EPL squad.

I say no to ETH remaining.
Ending up in 8th place has more to do with ETH himself than factors he can't control.

Nonetheless, gratz to Man Utd and to us.
We won the FA Cup and are into Europe

Last edited by Marmots; Today at 05:27 PM.
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to man u on winning the FA cup! its something to cheer after a poor season, finished 8th (W18 D6 L14 and a -ve goal difference), no UCL but at least there is UEL next season

here's a quick review of season 23/24

the good:
first is winning the FA cup; second is the emergence of mainoo, becoming a first XI regular and an England international; third is garnacho's development (THAT goal vs everton); fourth is hojlund seems to be the striker that man u been lacking (time will tell)

the bad:
- the amount of injuries this season is omgwtf , esp martinez and varane. ETH was also deprived of his DLs, he had reguilon as cover but the medical dept assured him that the DLs would be fit, reguilon loan was ended and then shaw got injured again, wtf? (special mention for reguilon, when he was DL, he made alot of forward runs and a threat down the left flank ala evra)

- the loss of form, esp casemiro, rashford and eriksen. casemiro and rashford were good last season, but were poor this season. eriksen is 32 so bo bian, casemiro dip in form is too drastic (although his ability to meet the ball during set pieces is still good), and rashford is in his prime, his loss of form for the whole season is unbelievable. rashford lifestyle is heavily scrutinised by the media and the report of his drinking until blackout is jialat smh, seems like he is using alcohol to escape reality. hope he can use the england squad omission as motivation to work harder and improve. digress abit, on the case of antony, i'm inclined to think that he is a waste of money, so far he is still a one-trick pony and he is too easily baited into retaliation (boo! )

- the inconsistency and inability to hold on to a lead, many games this season man u would take the lead but let opponents equalise or even win, its facepalm after facepalm, the mentality is really weak and game management is poor, the way of play after taking the lead is naive. perhaps the additions of onana, mount, hojlund, and amrabat could have contributed to the inconsistency as they need time to find their feet. this season is more hyde than jekyll

- defensive midfield and defence, overran or bypassed too easily, even by supposedly weaker opponents. the defending overall is comical and the amount of shots allowed at goal is ridiculous

- ETH rigid tactics/strategy, his instructions to play out from the back has backfired many times, stubbornly insisting the team to play out from the back against quality teams like city, arsenal, pool where sit deep and compact and play on the counter would be more pragmatic. i would say the FA cup final is where ETH adjusted his tactics vs city where the team sat deeper and more compact and utilise quick counters. the team followed his instructions, the two counters yielded two goals, but on the other hand while man u is more compact, city were able to find their way thru several times, good thing they weren't clinical enough. why can't man u play like this every match??? (special mention to AWB, he has showed why he is such a strong 1on1 defender, he effectively kept doku quiet)

ETH: stay or go?
rumours have been rife that he will end up like LVG, sacked despite winning the FA cup. can see that ETH is getting frustrated with questions about his job, lets see the overall performance so far

1st season: finished third, qualified for UCL, reached UEL quarterfinals, won the Carabao cup but lost in the FA cup final. grade: B-

2nd season: finished 8th, crashed out last place in UCL group stage, won the FA cup and qualified for UEL. can argue that the amount of injuries have greatly affected the overall performance in BPL and UCL. winning the FA cup despite the odds and against city (who is superior) is a positive. grade: D-

as a fan, i'll take the three finals and two cup wins in two seasons, although we cannot ignore the reality that man u is still far behind city, arsenal and pool in terms of challenging for the title. i prefer ETH to stay and see out his project/vision for the club

hopes and expectations for next season:
the squad MUST improve on consistency and defence. with varane leaving after his contract expires, i think lindelof will partner martinez in defence as he is faster and more mobile than maguire

BPL - achieve a top four finish and qualify for UCL. next season will be a two horse race between city and arsenal, as pool might take time to adapt to arne slot. third and fourth places will be a FFA between pool, villa, spurs, chelsea, newcastle and man u

UEL - a run as deep as possible

domestic cups - deep runs (man u is in four competitions next season, onana auto will be keeper for BPL and UEL, and i hope bayindir can be selected for the domestic cup fixtures, let him see some action)

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1