The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
u want kisser go tomato, u want chio probably pipi, never visited strawberry b4 so cant comment.
Hi bro, kisser as in speaking French or just lip kissing ?
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
草莓的美腿 means strawberry one.
An tong is equally good and super fair.
Just saw this..aiya now I confused if want An Tong or Strawberry hahaha.

Just to liven up the discussions
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blow360 View Post
Hi gurus, Anyone tried Su Xiao before? Any feedback?

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/su-xiao-massage/
She is a meaty MILF if my memory never fails me.
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Su Xiao got to be the longest serving ML in SLG
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yiliuye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if any of the MLs does sumata?

Or how do you ask if they do sumata?

Thanks in advance.
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
PM me lah. I let you know.
I pm you liao
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blow360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Wah… ok. Roger on that.
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
lousydk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ling-si-massage/

visited ling si due to the good review for massage and JG as im a sucker for good massage
service is top notch and massage was good with proper massage bed
started by helping me to shower together, the body rub in the shower tingled my senses and the sensual in bed after was good as well, became hard in no time.
after that begin JG, when pressing around thigh areas a bit painful but still bearable
next her HJ skills was really one of the better ones for me, very nice touches and stroke and i felt shiok throughout, normally i take quite a while to release and other MLs will tend to death grip or do machine gun strokes after some time and my kuku always felt sore after that but she does it at a sensual and comfortable pace and yet i manage to explode, she keeps on going even after that and i had intense and pro-longed orgasm, the timing was just right, not to the point of feeling uncomfortable and i absolutely loved it
finally shifted to massage bed and ended with a good strong massage
looks wise definitely milf, but is totally my type, the kind of hot milf neighbour that i will do, read some comments earlier some might feel like aunty looking, so i guess it depends on your taste
body was well maintained, nice hefty boobies with pinkish nips, slim with a slight tummy but doesn't bother me
opted for 90mins and spent a good 1 hour 45 mins, maybe because i was last customer

only thing that surprised me was her kid was just staying upstairs, she told me she just managed to settle her kid to sleep 5 mins before i arrived, before i left her kid was calling out and talking to her from upstairs then i quickly left, what an experience.

RTM 100% no doubt

Last edited by lousydk; Today at 12:42 AM.
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiliuye View Post
Anyone knows if any of the MLs does sumata?

Or how do you ask if they do sumata?

Thanks in advance.
I don’t know how to say sumata in Mandarin, so I show the ML a video clip. Most of the time, I got rejected. However, I’ve been successful with a few through the years, all of whom I had been their regular customer.

The last one was pure luck – it was my first visit to her. After watching the brief clip together, I fingered her till she was dripping and horny, and she happily sumata-ed me… I did not write it in my FR since it was “off menu”. I met her 3x within 10 days before she RTC on National Day (was on tourist visa).

Just ask/show video. You never know. Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1