The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried this spa the other day, a lot of young milf, took this Lxxky, did her massage at the back...asked her for some sexy massage and she obliged...fast forward...she begin to stroke the little bro to standing ovation, quoted a market rate (for them) which include sucking the nips...I think small boobs girls are quite horny...she made some moaning sound...ended up erupting all over her hands...
$88 + $80
I think one try is enough..although the photos are not so accurate, but she is still ok looking...the spa name is 'after the rain'
Rainbow(彩虹)? ..
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
the spa name is 'after the rain'
The youngsters probably never heard of this 1968 song 'S__s___ after the rain' though.
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The youngsters probably never heard of this 1968 song 'S__s___ after the rain' though.
you r the man!
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hahaha... I see... was wondering why after, shouldnt it be "before the rain" .. I would thought the reference to M1 commercial tag would have been very clear..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1