The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

Part 14: Sexy cosplay

L: 我没这样玩过!

She had never put on a bunny costume and it was a first with me. I cheekily told her we would be fucking like little bunnies and she giggled. Honestly doggy was great but really weird with the bunny tail stump poking back at me. This was a wasted opportunity as I realized I preferred fucking without the camera so I did not really have shots of me fucking her in bunny costume. In any case with our habit, the second and third round would usually end off with L ditching the cosplay anyway. We certainly preferred fucking without clothes on.

The bunny costume sat nicely across L’s pussy since she did previously trim her pussy hair. Her pussy was very accessible by pulling aside the costume since it was so thin. At first I wanted to get a black colour bunny costume but it was sold out so I settled for this red. Turns out red looked quite good on L too. This could have doubled up as a Christmas cosplay.

Old 13-06-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Part 15: Sexy cosplay (continued)

L: 主人. 我全听你的!

Maid cosplay never gets old. Most of the time however, L’s hair is mostly long and the headpiece of a lot of the cosplays cannot really stay up on her. Plus after a while she had a habit of ditching the head piece as our foreplay continues. Ironically I think this photo accentuates her longish jet black hair together with the black and white sexy maid outfit.

I was however slightly annoyed with this session that day. L had went to do a cupping session beforehand and the circular marks were all around her body. It ruined the whole photoshoot.

I was slightly pissed but shit happens. On the bright side, this was perfect for the maid roleplaying!

Me: 你今天得全听主人的命令. 知道了吗?

L: 嗯.

Me: 你嗯什么! 应该回复我: 是主人!

L: 是! 主人.

Me: 好好的帮主人舔这肉棒

L: 是! 主人.

I pointed my hardened dick to L as she kneeled down in front of me to give me a BBBJ. What started off with slow gentler licks on my cockhead turned slightly quickened as I violently shoved my cock down her throat.

Me: 你这骚逼快把我给吃了! 不要放开!

L could only let out muffled voices as I shoved my throat harder and deeper into her. She was my slave for now and she knew it. The poor girl was on her knees and gagging as I continued thrusting my cock into her mouth. But I was not satisfied. Or rather I did not want this to end yet. L still needed punishment for ruining the photoshoot. I looked around the room and spotted my belt at a corner. Used it to give her butt a light whipping.

Me: 干嘛去做 cupping? 主人现在多给你留下印!

I lifted my belt and gave her butt a few lashes.

L: 绕了我主人! 主人. 我全听你的!

Me: 学乖一点! 转过身.去躺下!

The foreplay was not much. L had so far only given me a deepthroat so far but I was not motivated to pleasure this slave today. After getting L to lie on the bed, I quickly inserted my cock into her waiting pussy. Even though our usual routine would be me giving her a good cunnilingus, I totally skipped it this time and I think L was surprised and not expecting me to insert into her so quickly. But damn she was still wet. The excited bitch was certainly waiting for my cock.

Me: 我都没舔你妹妹, 你这骚逼都湿到这样啊?

L: 主人, 我在等你.你快给我. 快给我!

Fuck it. This bitch really knew what to say. I steadily built up my speed of thrusting into her wet pussy as I kept scolding her 骚逼 and she replied with 快给我主人! I was so engrossed thrusting into her that I ripped off her crotchless panties and threw them aside. After pumping for a few minutes, I decided to fuck her in doggy too. I gave her a tap and this bitch instinctively knew what to do. She flipped over and raised her dirty cunt at me.

Me: 看我把你这母狗给收拾!

I was thrusting L so hard in doggy position and it lasted for a bit. There were moments I took the bulldog position with both my feet past her butt and I was already slightly standing on the bed. Other times was a prone bone position as I kept thrusting her from behind while she lay prone. We were in a frenzy. I then lastly moved her to the front of the hotel mirror in standing doggy. Our mirror spot. I think L sensed it too. We would always love to finish it off there.

L: 主人! 全都射给我!

I could only respond with more animalistic grunts as I was steadily building to my climax.

L: 我要! 快给我! 给不给? Ahhh! Ahhh! 给不给?

L was panting and her words were trailing off as we slammed our privates into each other. I did not need much more coaxing before finally unloading everything into her warm pussy as I held onto her hips tight. I held her hips close and kept my cock in her pussy for a bit, savouring the moment, before withdrawing. L collapsed to the floor in front of the mirror. Panting, L was in a disheveled state, her hair was all over the place and she was sweating profusely. The hair clung onto her back as she lay on the floor, with my cum oozing out from her pussy. It was quite a sight, together with her cupping marks across her back.

It was such a sex frenzy that we forgot to take pictures or any videos. We lay there catching our breaths until I stood up and head for the shower. I did not say a word as I left L on the floor. Even to the end I was determined to roleplay as the master not giving a fuck to the slave.
Old 13-06-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Part 16: Sexy cosplay (continued again)

This time back again with a sexy nurse outfit. I could not find anything decent on the net so settled for a cupless version of a lingerie that had the hospital symbol on. I could not even remember if the headpiece was provided in this case or it probably fell off halfway during our foreplay. But on hindsight, the mask was a better fit. For 2 reasons.

The first being a mask suited a hospital examination setting. And for the second reason: remember from the start of the post where I narrated how I met L at the factory? And she had mask on with her eye makeup that caught my attention? This photo and her nurse outfit took me back to when I first saw her.

I was playing as the sick depraved patient and did a thorough examination of L’s pussy. A thorough examination consisted of vibrator play, some stroking and licking of her pussy. I was rewarded with L’s gaping and juicy hairy pussy. I especially like this photo shot a lot after “examining” her. I know I am going to get criticisms from people saying it’s too hairy, but to me that was one hell of a well-used pussy and I had fun diving into that muff.

Had to add that this was L’s least favourite costume. I think she was also conscious that the photo shots mostly the focus was her hairy pussy. But can’t fault me as it was indeed such a delicious hairy pussy on display. And she had forgotten to shave. I remembered L was more than eager to lose the costume totally so that we could fuck in the nude.

To be continued...
Old 14-06-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Clarke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyClarke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not sure why, the page took the longest time to load in the pictures.
Quite good nonetheless.
upz you.
Old 14-06-2024, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pussy …

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1