The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SnakeEyess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EostreSheildtox View Post
Another issue that i have seen going on is that this thread has been abit 'loose'..... loose in the sense that it might even danger other genuine cheongers looking for a great time....

What we do is technically a 'grey area' and its also our duty and responsibility to keep FLs / MP's, other brothers in this community and even special places under tuck from the authorities...

We dont want them to sniff things easier too.... then when a place is under raid or closed, will hinder down our excitements
Hahahahaa thats is why my post
In the end i said there is another reason for it. Has been nicely delivered out by you. Thanks man.Hope the others will understand as well. Sharing is caring, nothing wrong to share but please do some contribution before asking randomly.
Old Today, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EostreSheildtox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyess View Post
Hahahahaa thats is why my post
In the end i said there is another reason for it. Has been nicely delivered out by you. Thanks man.Hope the others will understand as well. Sharing is caring, nothing wrong to share but please do some contribution before asking randomly.
Correct bro, need to see contribution before asking information in return... Then can know genuine cheonger or just lurkers looking for information

For new members or pretty excited new and young cheongers, the situation is very simple, follow these and you most likely will be alright and won't get scammed:

1) Wechat / Michat without a proper handler is risky, so move with your own caution. One scammer can hold 5 - 10 accounts with diff pics.

2) FLs are at times also not genuine, please... don't think they will fall in love with you or your kindness and let you bang them for free, this is a business transaction between both parties so be careful.

3) Any online depo in any format is confirm scam lah, so you wana try your luck can, but most likely accept it as a tuition fee if it burns.

4) For greenhorns, just go to established operators or any legit platforms that you can cross ref with previous field reports, worry free, experience it and then try out other options. If you scared it's not safe, go in the morning or afternoon... not night time lah...

5) Make an effort to read up previous reports.... Pls dont come screenshot and ask legit or not ans scamming for an answer... this will really tarnish the credibility of this thread... we season cheongers also might get into the trap of 1 person having 2-3 accounts in this forum, just trying to scam other cheongers away...

6) Wear protection, move with caution and enjoy the process...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1